Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people use a special or a physical Tropius? (If anyone actually uses Tropius...)

And on that note: Chlorophyll, Solar Power or Harvest? I'm leaning towards Solar P, the leafy dino seema to be outclassed as a Harvest user by haunted trees and by virtually all other Chloro user.

Still, all opinions welcome! :)
Tropius is nu...it performs basically the same role a defensive harvester in lower tier play..that being said...it does get dragon dance for offensive sets

depend, do like to to sweep or to troll people ?
If troll - go harvest and eat all that berries + leech seed + access to roost . It has stab flying so grass doesn't want to switch it << literally me
Sweep - chlorophyll
Do people use a special or a physical Tropius? (If anyone actually uses Tropius...)

And on that note: Chlorophyll, Solar Power or Harvest? I'm leaning towards Solar P, the leafy dino seema to be outclassed as a Harvest user by haunted trees and by virtually all other Chloro user.

Still, all opinions welcome! :)
Tropius @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 248 HP / 144 Def / 116 Spe
Bold Nature
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Air Slash
- Protect
this is the set that smogon currently runs the sub seed set. A change that I might try to do is get rid of protect (which is a suggestion) and you can put in a grass stab move give tropius more coverage and a chance to stall. By giving him a grass move that makes him a staller and a potential sweeper in some ways. It comes down to preferance:)
Edit: If you choose to run a dragon dance set you are going to need some help. Tropius has 68 base attack and 51 base speed. Tropius also has curse if you want to try a curse set but tropius has plenty of potential in his movepool if you were to run a dragon dance set. If you were to run a dragon dance set you get earthquake, leaf blade, outrage, body slam, double edge. Tropius also has growth and has plenty of options in his special attack movepool.

depend, do like to to sweep or to troll people ?
If troll - go harvest and eat all that berries + leech seed + access to roost . It has stab flying so grass doesn't want to switch it << literally me
Sweep - chlorophyll
Tropius @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 248 HP / 144 Def / 116 Spe
Bold Nature
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Air Slash
- Protect
this is the set that smogon currently runs the sub seed set. A change that I might try to do is get rid of protect (which is a suggestion) and you can put in a grass stab move give tropius more coverage and a chance to stall. By giving him a grass move that makes him a staller and a potential sweeper in some ways. It comes down to preferance:)
Tropius is nu...it performs basically the same role a defensive harvester in lower tier play..that being said...it does get dragon dance for offensive sets
Thanks you lot! :)

Trolly Harvesty Dino it is.
Let's see how many subs I can set up before folks ragequit.

Have a SHINY greninja lv 79 for trade. Looking for some good Iv pokes. PM if u r interested to work out a deal
if you want anything on my thread I can trade in bulks. In the mood to trade for a shiny so I can be very negotiable right now and I can do breeding requests. A shiny greninja would put me in a good mood though considering I can't get my SHINY STUPID NUMEL GWAHAHA!!! Either ways post on my thread or pm me if you want something.
Edit: You don't have a trade thread so I am running a hack check on the greninja unless it came from you.

Hi, I am looking for a "foreign" 6IV Ditto for breeding purposes on gen6. I am from germany and would offer my own RNGed Ditto.
Stats are:
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Gabriel / ID: 48095
Level 79

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I am looking for a "foreign" 6IV Ditto for breeding purposes on gen6. I am from germany and would offer my own RNGed Ditto.
Stats are:
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Gabriel / ID: 48095
Level 79

Thanks in advance!
I can trade you a 6IV Calm US Ditto for yours if you want. What's your FC?

Could anyone help me start a trade thread? Like just give me a tutorial or link me to one please and thanks!
my advice is don't do what my friend Zogy10 is doing his thread never got finished and he has not updated it for months and he has no OT's on his stuff and doesn't list his IV's correctly. Also breed a lot of stuff (soul silver heartgold if you still have those games). And to speed your breeding up get a 6iv ditto.

Last edited:

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Is it me or does the trade cloning method only work once a day, like I can do it once or twice then it just won't work anymore

Looking for someone able to complete my Pokedex! (Going to bed now and will be on later)

Will provide compensation in cloning, 5IV Pokes, and Items!

I would love it if you had 10+ Pokes to help me out faster.

Gen 1: 2
- Venonat
- Venomoth

Gen 2: 2
- Natu
- Porygon 2

Gen 3: 9
- Combusken
- Linoone
- Wurmple
- Cascoon
- Dustox
- Taillow
- Slakoth
- Anorith
- Glailie

Gen 4: 9
- Kricketune
- Cranidos
- Cherubi
- Lopunny
- Glameow
- Happiny
- Finneon
- Lumineon
- Bibarel
- Weavile

Gen 5: 9
- Oshawott
- Herdier
- Musharna
- Tympole
- Daramakka
- Maractus
- Archen
- Archeops
- Leavanny
I have darumaka, Weavile Slakoth and porygon 2 =D
Still mad we nuke bombed them nd deformed their children
I laughed so hard at this xD

Could anyone help me start a trade thread? Like just give me a tutorial or link me to one please and thanks!
There's no set way to design or do up your trade thread. Some of its up to personal preference though it's almost essential to have things like your OT, ID, FC, Wants, Stock listed. I'd advise looking st other trade threads and find a style that works for you.

Things to note though:
1. Don't cluster or have walls of text, it's annoying to read.
2. List the important details, but don't go overboard.
3. Pictures and sprites are nice to look at.
4. Don't use massive pictures though.
5. Be committed to your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)