Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got a 0 speed Ditto? I'm breeding a weird ass Koffing XD (0 speed with a Sassy nature, so it can be mixed... Well use Explosion more effectively.)
Also looking for a HA Nidoran Female in a Dive Ball (YES IM OBSESSED WITH BLUE SHINIES XD)
CML if you have either ^_^

Anyone able to help me evolve my Porygon into Porygon2? I don't have the needed Upgrade item but if you can provide that I can give you a couple items; eg, Master Ball, Leftovers, Blazikenite, etc.

edit: Actually, I can give you a 6IV Shiny Absol in a Premier Ball (full-redis) that I got in a trade (PLUS an item like Master Ball or Leftovers).. its cloned, obviously. :)

Last edited:
Anyone able to help me evolve my Porygon into Porygon2? I don't have the needed Upgrade item but if you can provide that I can give you a couple items; eg, Master Ball, Leftovers, Blazikenite, etc.
Eh why the hell not. I got enough BP.
I'll even do it for FREE ^_^
Edit: let me get some fodder first :p then I'll add

Anyone got a 0 speed Ditto? I'm breeding a weird ass Koffing XD (0 speed with a Sassy nature, so it can be mixed... Well use Explosion more effectively.)
Also looking for a HA Nidoran Female in a Dive Ball (YES IM OBSESSED WITH BLUE SHINIES XD)
CML if you have either ^_^
Pick one. I hope I can still find the eggs^^ (there are two ha females left) http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2aie2w/diveball_nidoran_giveaway_8_hours_only/
I can trade in an hour after dinner.

I'm going to be starting my x version over for yet another vivillon pattern (in the next 2-3 days) and this worked out pretty well last time so I'm doing it again.
VM me a suggestion for a pokemon to use on my runthrough up to the daycare (also include a nickname for both male and female, a nature, ability, and egg moves). If I like your suggestion (and to a lesser extent your nickname i may try to talk you out of it if it's terrible) I'll breed it in my y version, hatch it in my x version, EV train it, and send it over to my x to use. Once I've reached the daycare you will receive a copy of the fully trained, battle ready pokemon with the nickname of your choice(maybe..see above)!
Ideas of what I've used so far:
- "VeniVidiVici" the (6IV mixed) Hydreigon (it was hydreigon because I took this save all the way to Xerneas)
-"Gaseous Clay" the Gastly (who was a Haunter by the time it was ev trained..it wrecked everything >_<)
-"Ace" the (Reckless) Starly as suggested by FuzzyBlaziken314

Keep in mind....
  • this is NOT supposed to be a challenge run! (the challenge is breeding all the scatterbug eggs with no bike, and trading them to my y to check ivs)It's meant to be a completely OP pokemon who can plow through the early game (my goal is to be to the daycare prior to 90 minutes playtime).
  • If I've already bred the pokemon myself, or have a battle ready version I probably won't choose it (sorry!)
Thanks for your help guys!

I have two 4 IV Dittos for trade.
31/x/31/31/31/x Timid

31/31/x/x/31/31 Calm

Both are German and both can be nicknamed.

I'd like to have a 4 IV Ditto that can be nicknamed upon my request. It should not be German (for Masuda Method).

I'd trade the Timid one for Modest/Timid/Jolly/Adamant with x on the decreased stat. (Doesn't need to have 31 on the increased stat)

I'd trade the Calm one for any Ditto with 4 IVs.

Neither one of my Dittos has HA so your's doesn't need it as well. :)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
In response to your obnoxiously sized meme...probably yes. If you're going to breed without RNG'd Dittos, you may as well just use 5 IV parents from the same egg group for everything but genderless breeds. That's what I did, I'd say about 85% of the pokes I breed in my thread were done without the use of Dittos at all, RNG'd or not. Good luck though :P

@}--,--'-- The Very Special 1000th Post Giveaway @}--,--'--

To keep it nice and sentimental, I will be giving away two beautiful shiny Roselia in rare/matching balls.

Roselia (Timid/Leaf Guard) Dream Ball H/A
31/0/31/30/31/30

HP Fire, setting gardens on fire since 2014

OT: Liam ID no: 57208

Egg moves:

-Giga Drain
-Spikes
-Leaf Storm
-Sleep Powder

Roselia (Timid/Natural Cure) Friend Ball

31/even/31/30/31/30

OT: Basic ID no: 32547

Set the roses aflame with HP Fire.

Egg moves:

-Leaf Storm
-Giga Drain
-Sleep Powder
-Spikes

TO WIN:

• Anyone who knows anything about me will know that I absolutely love writing.
  • So, to have a chance to winning, get your creative juices flowing and write your own ending to one of my stories.
  • Obviously the story will involve roses, how could it not?
  • Your entry can be as long as you like, but don't write a novel- I need to be able to read these fairly quickly.
  • Post all entries IN MY TRADE THREAD.

THE STORY:

She sees the blood as clearly as if it was actually there. Being able to see the future is exhilarating, certainly profitable but is not a talent for the faint of heart.

The girl sipping her drink underneath the cafe's enormous striped umbrella has a deep gash across her throat. Blood and tea trickle freely from it, staining the crisp white tablecloth.

Why would someone want to kill her? The woman wonders- and why cut her throat? There are much easier ways to dispose of someone. But there is never a simple answer.

It is also impossible to know exactly when the girl will die. Still, there is so much blood that the woman thinks the girl will be dead within a week.

The girl is about to leave when she notices that the woman from across the square is watching her. No- not watching, the stranger is staring at her, studying the girl's every move.

Everything about the woman is red, her dress, her sunhat- even the frames of her glasses are scarlet. The Espeon lounging next to the woman is such a rich shade of purple that the girl can't help but wonder if the pokemon is actually an Espeon.

All of a sudden, the woman's Espeon arches his back and begins to hiss.

So, the girl has finally noticed me.

Quickly, not wishing to draw anymore attention to herself, the woman pays for her food and recalls the still agitated Espeon into his Love Ball.

She thinks about warning the girl but decides against it. Instead, she leaves a rose on her table- people do leave flowers on graves after all, so why shouldn't she leave a rose for a girl who will be dead soon?

The girl's death is announced in the local newspaper the next day. The promising young trainer had committed suicide after falling to beat the Elite Four for the third time. She had a long history of depression. She cut her throat open with a kitchen knife. She was loved.

That night, the woman dreams of her own death and sees her body surrounded by roses.

RULES:

• One entry per person
  • Flattery will get you nowhere with this one.
  • If your grammar is horrific, you are unlikely to win- just saying.
  • Have fun! ;)
Bumping this giveway.

Featuring a story with an illegal Espeon! :)

Can Pokemon learn their pre-evolution moves? For example, I want to get Nasty Plot on Infernape. However, only Chimchar can learn Nasty Plot. Is Infernape able to learn Nasty Plot from the Move Remember lady, or do I have to level Chimchar up to 23?

Can Pokemon learn their pre-evolution moves? For example, I want to get Nasty Plot on Infernape. However, only Chimchar can learn Nasty Plot. Is Infernape able to learn Nasty Plot from the Move Remember lady, or do I have to level Chimchar up to 23?
If a move is exclusive to a pre evolution (Like Eelektrik learning Zap Cannon at level 63) you can only get it through that method. So no. :(

I just got around to catching Moltres, and the stats are kind of so so.

Moltres Level 70
Mild Nature
31/0/21/31/19/31.

That attack tho :/ Keep or toss?

I just got around to catching Moltres, and the stats are kind of so so.

Moltres Level 70
Mild Nature
31/0/21/31/19/31.

That attack tho :/ Keep or toss?
Iirc Moltres doesn't really have any good physical attacks... Or I could be wrong totally XD
With perfect Speed, HP and Spec attack, I'd consider it at least ^_^

Edit: Didnt notice the Mild nature. Toss

Thanks! How come the ball would differ with an HA though? HA is hidden ability, correct?

I have HG so this is definitely a possibility, thanks! :)

Thanks!
apricorn balls are only available in HGSS where HAs were not yet released.

also seconding lure ball for nonshiny and fast ball for shiny. i have them, and they're pretty awesome.
if apricorn balls are unavailable, i like dive for nonshiny and premier for shiny

I'm looking for a Binacle with the egg move Switcheroo. At the very least, a Corphish with Switcheroo.

If you have the above, please PM me to arrange for a trade. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)