The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the shiny Protean Kecleon, Shiny Tirtuga and shiny Scatterbug so you can pick 3 you want the most :)

Okay, Awsome :)

Okay, working on some of the new pokes transfered :) I'll let you know when I'm done!
Hmmm...3?..the first 3 I suppose? Ill hafta bank a few copies ..which scatterbug? Ocean or sandstorm?

Interested in the timid defog Arceus :)

Only found 4 pokémon I need. Bold Sableye, Adamant Arcanine with flashfire, Impish Arcanine with intimidate and hp fire Latios with defog, so you can pick 4. Gonna try to come up with nicknames for the first 3 :)

I like the shiny Helioptile as well :) Also would you mind if I contacted the hatcher of the two pokémon and ask if they could nickname them?
Alright :] Then I'll just do the Uxie, both Nidoqueen and Nidoking for the 4 you asked for :] Just tell me when you get the nicknames :]

Hmmm...3?..the first 3 I suppose? Ill hafta bank a few copies ..which scatterbug? Ocean or sandstorm?
Uhm, how do you bank kalosbred shinys? :s

Alright :] Then I'll just do the Uxie, both Nidoqueen and Nidoking for the 4 you asked for :] Just tell me when you get the nicknames :]
You can nickname the adamant Arcanine "Wildfire", and the impish "Windie", Sableye "Mega Rupee" :) I'll have you pokes transfered tomorow, just tried but internet failed so I have to wait which I don't have time for tonight, gotta go to sleep soon.

Uhm, how do you bank kalosbred shinys? :s

You can nickname the adamant Arcanine "Wildfire", and the impish "Windie", Sableye "Mega Rupee" :) I'll have you pokes transfered tomorow, just tried but internet failed so I have to wait which I don't have time for tonight, gotta go to sleep soon.
I keep clones in bank and take them out?

Shiny Cofagrigus
Bold - Mummy
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Can be tutored Pain split upon request.

cmt for this , can you nickname it ? and add pain split too please

Can you do a Registeel with the same spread as this Regirock?

Shiny Regirock
Careful - Clear body
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Stealth rock, Fire punch, Ice punch, Drain punch

Also, CMT for Regirock? I have a useable Modest HP Fire Xerneas, if you're interested.

Shiny Cofagrigus
Bold - Mummy
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Can be tutored Pain split upon request.

cmt for this , can you nickname it ? and add pain split too please
Yes, its nicknamable and I can teach it pain split. I like the bold shiny dream ball evee :D Would you mind if I contact the hatcher and ask if he/she can nickname it?
Can you do a Registeel with the same spread as this Regirock?

Shiny Regirock
Careful - Clear body
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Stealth rock, Fire punch, Ice punch, Drain punch

Also, CMT for Regirock? I have a useable Modest HP Fire Xerneas, if you're interested.
I do intend to catch a registeel with the same spread, but it will take some time because I need the registeel key from Black 2. I have ordered a copy of Black 2 but the store is taking their time.. And first I have to get to the point that I can trade, transfer over a sweet scenter and get my parameters, then restart the game and RNG a ID/SID which will take a while probably, and then I need to beat the game, catch regirock on that game to get the registeel key adn then I can RNG Registeel on both my Black 2 and White 2 :P So yeah ;)

For the regirock I like the jolly safari Salamence :)

Your Pinsir is ready, do you want me to nickname it?
Yeah you can nickname it "Sir.Pinch". You still want the hyper Voice Gardevoir? If so, shiny or non-shiy? :)

Yes, its nicknamable and I can teach it pain split. I like the bold shiny dream ball evee :D Would you mind if I contact the hatcher and ask if he/she can nickname it?
Link to the hatcher is under the description , she/he is still active .
can you nickname it Phantomm
yes 2 m :P

Hi Hamstern,

Are you still seeking this?
Keldeo - Timid - Icy wind (English name + flawless Ivs only!)

As I have these 2 Keldeos (both with Icy Wind) with Full-Redis, just different HP's.

Name: Keldeo
Nature: Timid
IV Spread: 30/30/30/30/30/31 (HP Flying)
31/30/31/31/30/31 (HP Ghost)
Ability: Justified
OT: WIN2013
ID: 01163

let me clone , will take 5- 10 minutes .

edit : cloned and added you .

edit2 : online
You went offline suddenly, I have to eat dinner now but will be back after :)

Hi Hamstern,

Are you still seeking this?
Keldeo - Timid - Icy wind (English name + flawless Ivs only!)

As I have these 2 Keldeos (both with Icy Wind) with Full-Redis, just different HP's.

Name: Keldeo
Nature: Timid
IV Spread: 30/30/30/30/30/31 (HP Flying)
31/30/31/31/30/31 (HP Ghost)
Ability: Justified
OT: WIN2013
ID: 01163
Sorry, looking for flawless IVs only.

I like the shiny Torchic :)

I've changed that now :) Lol, did you forget yamask were the pre-evo of Cofagrigus? Cause someone else did and cancelled the trade ^^ Thanks for the trade btw!
No, since this is RNG i thought you rng a cofragigus . But i don't really mind since i will ev train and evolve her myself .

Are you in GMT? I should be home from work in about 2-2.5 hours to trade but not sure if that's too late for you?
GMT+1 hours I think. 2 hours is a bit to late for me, will you be home earlier any day this week? Otherwise maybe weekend will work. If you don't wanna wait til weekend we can also try GTS, did that with another user here. Put up lv 2 route 1 pokémon and ask for what we want and put username in messege. :) Worked great except a korean guy really wanted a lv 2 Flechling so I had to put up another one xD But its not the best method since we trading 3 pokémon.

Can you abuse for either non-shiny Masterball Gastly/Haunter/Gengar or shiny HA Braviary in great ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)