Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entirely depends on what you're willing to accept.
Nature = 2/25 (assuming you'd take Modest/Timid).
Each great IV = 2/32 (assuming you'll take 30 or 31).

So for Modest, 30 or 31 Speed, you have 32*25/2/2 = 200 expected resets.
If you want another 30 or 31 IV (Special Attack), then 32*32*25/2/2/2 = 3200 expected resets.

Edit: Fixed (apparently I forgot an IV of 0 was possible -_-).
I'd take a Naive or Hasty nature too XD (which is convenient since the Pokeball Vivi is realeased tomorrow where I am... It's strange how Germany gets it before the rest of Europe)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ok so I calibrated by trading a sweet scenter and using metalkids iv calc and daycare for leveling up. I got Timer0 as C80, which I believe is the norm for a DS Phat.

Now, for anyone who has done ID abuse, care to explain me why I can hit a seed consistently and get the same trainer ID every time, but can't find the corresponding seed in Pandora's box' "find seed hit" option? I searched +-3 timer0's by changing the calibration data but I get matches with irrelevant seconds and keypresses so I'll assume they are not what I hit.
Almost certainly because you hadn't calibrated correctly previously.

However I believe there was (is?) a bug in RNG Reporter which means it only ever checks the lowest value from your Timer0 Range. There is a help thread specifically for RNG abuse here however, which would be a more suitable place for such questions :).

Giveaway: Nicknameable Shiny Manectric! To get this, pick a number between one and 1000. Send this number in a PM or I won't count it. I'll pick a random number via Random.org in one hour(5pm Pacific time). Closest guess gets it.
Male. Lv. 50, Timid nature, Static ability, 25/24/31/31/31/31 Max EV's in S.Atk and Speed, 4 in HP. Has eerie impulse.
This is a clone of a manectric I hatched by Masuda Method.

Time's up!

Number: 945
Closest was KingHeracrossTheBug with 940! Congrats!

Last edited:
Giving these spitbacks away right now, if anybody wants one, let me know what ability you want:

Calm Nature
Random IVs
- Bestow
- Yawn
- Heal Bell
- Wish

Last edited:

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Female shellder in heavy ball spitback giveaway on GTS starts now.
Egg moves: Water Pulse, Screech, Rock Blast, Rapid Spin
Guaranteed at least 4IV, Adamant nature, must have OT=goatee and is female

To participate, go onto GTS,
Deposite Pokemon: any bidoof (common on route 3)
Pokemon you want: shellder (if not in your pokedex, then "What Pokemon?" then spell "shellder")
Level: 1 to 10

supplies limited to 12 available. If someone else gives you a shellder instead, keep trying.

I looked online and Spike has to do with something called "Spik", don't really know what it is however.
I think that is another spelling for spic, which is a slur towards hispanic people.
Incidentally, I had a pidgeotto named Pijo that I transferred from Black 2 to X. The name was removed when it was transferred. Was the name censored or was that a glitch? If that is a swear word, then I was unaware at the time. I named it that because it's the sound pidgeotto made in the cartoon.

I think that is another spelling for spic, which is a slur towards hispanic people.
Incidentally, I had a pidgeotto named Pijo that I transferred from Black 2 to X. The name was removed when it was transferred. Was the name censored or was that a glitch? If that is a swear word, then I was unaware at the time. I named it that because it's the sound pidgeotto made in the cartoon.
In my country that's how you call people that smoke marihuana, so yes, censored.

Hello! Before posting the results, I would like to thank everyone who participated in my Safari Ball Giveaway and shared their favorite book. I'm definitely going to check them out!

Without further ado, here are the winners! If you're one of them, please wait for my PM so we can arrange a time to trade.

Cleffa Winners: Slapwitface, KingHeracrossTheBug, and pika pal

Igglybuff Winners: Andrew98gr, Gabe, and CD_North

Snubbull Winners: keroblade, SpaceNarwhal, and SanjivG

I'm looking for some breedables of these at the moment:
All should be female and 5 ivs
jolly pichu / lightningrod (luxury ball)
bold chansey (love/safari ball) s-toss, aromatherapy
modest goomy (heal ball)
careful scraggy (nest ball) drain punch, ice punch

not a breedable, but want:
modest meloetta 31/x/31/31/31/31

If anyone can offer one or more, CMT. I do 1 shiny for 2 breedables, or I can give you 1 nonshiny breedable for your breedable.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Female shellder in heavy ball spitback giveaway on GTS starts now.
Egg moves: Water Pulse, Screech, Rock Blast, Rapid Spin
Guaranteed at least 4IV, Adamant nature, must have OT=goatee and is female

To participate, go onto GTS,
Deposite Pokemon: any bidoof (common on route 3)
Pokemon you want: shellder (if not in your pokedex, then "What Pokemon?" then spell "shellder")
Level: 1 to 10

supplies limited to 12 available. If someone else gives you a shellder instead, keep trying.
There are now 6 left for those of you that missed the first announcement.

Well, I'm gone for two hours to take my daily nap and I found myself that I've won not one, but two giveaways!

In some places of Spain "pijo" means penis. Also on all the country it's some sort of insult towards rich people.

There are now 6 left for those of you that missed the first announcement.
Could you save me one? I might be online a little later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)