Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Seems like these are the exact IVs:

HP: 30
Atk: 29
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Spe: 28
And with Hidden Power....Psychic, lol I don't know what to do.

Hate to say it, but toss ._. HP Fire > HP Psychic

edit; maybe some other people can chip their advice in, but for now toss, even though it is a good rash xerneas ._. it could be a keep tho .

Last edited:

I'd personally keep. You'd be hard pressed to find a better rash xerneas, if you could find one at all. Plus, HP fire is not really necessary for mixed xerneas IMO. Yeah, it's cool and all, but just cuz it has a worthless hidden power doesn't mean you have to toss it :p.

If you're going for Rash, then keep. But if you're going for Modest HP fire like I am, keep going.

Just toss this one: 30-31/0-1/30-31/24-25/30-31/30-31 HP Grass.

Would anyone like to suggest some decent Trick Room Pokemon out there who can benefit from a certain Hidden Power?

Would anyone like to suggest some decent Trick Room Pokemon out there who can benefit from a certain Hidden Power?
For me personally, I love reuniclus with HP fire for some reason. Idk, fire allows it to deal with scizor under trick room, and it has the same power compared to focus blast against ferrothorn but with 100% Accuracy.Totally not biased because HP fire solosis was my first TSV shiny. Another TR poke that likes an HP is probably mega-Ampharos and HP ground/Grass. Ground helps it deal with Heatran easier while grass helps it with those pesky water/ground mons.

LF: Male 5IV Adamant Unnerve Aerodactyl (with or without Aqua Tail)

Male 5IV Adamant Moxie Heracross

FT: 5IV Stuff, PM me if you have one

Last edited:
You could always run HP Fighting Confagrigus, HP Fire Exeggcutor, HP Fire Gothitelle, HP Fire Amoonguss. Maybe, a Rotom-W/Rotom-H with a certain hidden power? Don't really know how viable/useful it is with trick room, though, so don't take my piece of advice. .

edit; hp ice/fire magnezone?

I need a clone really quick; 1 + original of my newest breed. Let me know if you can help. It's a Male shiny flawless luxury ball abra with encore.

Does anybody have a 0/0/0/0/0/0 anything? Or can someone breed me one? (Preferably something with the least hatching time.) I have a 0/0/0/0/0/xx Magikarp I can lend for the purposes of breeding. CMT for it.

Looking for any of these 9 legendaries. Idc about nature or anything just that they're real. It's to finish my pokedex please. Any help would be great I only really have 4 tradeable things. Shiny: Eevee, Poochyena, and luxray. I also have a 4 iv Aura Sphere Blastioise, an extra 2hidden ability eevee with wish bred onto it(5 iv's max but not the perfect 5 and the other one i'm not sure on iv's.). An extra random Dratini Addy, Marvel Scale. I also have an off 5 iv max gooey goomy for trade as well. Apparently the 3 shinies do not have the blue pentagon. Just only found out about that. Sorry)

Edit: Sorry forgot to list the legendaries. Raikou, Kyogre, Groudon, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Rayquaza

Last edited:
Looking for any of these 9 legendaries. Idc about nature or anything just that they're real. It's to finish my pokedex please. Any help would be great I only really have 4 tradeable things. Shiny: Eevee, Poochyena, and luxray. I also have a 4 iv Aura Sphere Blastioise, an extra 2hidden ability eevee with wish bred onto it(5 iv's max but not the perfect 5 and the other one i'm not sure on iv's.). An extra random Dratini Addy, Marvel Scale.
I can touch trade you any legendary so you can finish your dex.

Haha I completely forgot to paste after I copied. Raikou, Kyogre, Groudon, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Rayquaza <-- These are the ones I need. Sorry about that.
I could probably help with that, just not now.i could prob help you tm but if anyone else wants to help, they're more than welcome to.

Can someone please help me in understanding how to EV train little cup pokemon? I looked it up and I am still confused @.@

can someone add me real quick and tell me whats in my friend saffari? I know its psychic but I dont know whats in there 3454-2233-3392. Let me know if you can so I can add you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)