Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Xado I asked this in Battle Spot recently and the consensus there (as well as the analysis that .com posted and also crazy_man's sets) is that timid is the best nature for Articuno. Depending on how serious you are about soft resetting you could just go for a 31/x/x/31/x/31 IV spread. If you want hidden power ground (the best for Articuno) you'll need to have your guaranteed perfect IVs to be in HP, Defence and Speed (31/e/31/e/e/31 (e=even) ) which means hoping the random IVs you generate (particularly Special Attack) are high (30,28,26,24,22,20)

Hope this helped!

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Xado I asked this in Battle Spot recently and the consensus there (as well as the analysis that .com posted and also crazy_man's sets) is that timid is the best nature for Articuno. Depending on how serious you are about soft resetting you could just go for a 31/x/x/31/x/31 IV spread. If you want hidden power ground (the best for Articuno) you'll need to have your guaranteed perfect IVs to be in HP, Defence and Speed (31/e/31/e/e/31 (e=even) ) which means hoping the random IVs you generate (particularly Special Attack) are high (30,28,26,24,22,20)

Hope this helped!
Just to clarify (and possibly make the task seem a little less daunting):
31/o/31/e/e/31 (e=even, o=odd) also gives HP Ground [effectively doubling the chances of it occurring]. :)

update to needs ;_;

anyone got a superpower flareon? pref Ada and iv'd; willing to trade 4-5 things for it if anyone wants ;_;;.

or a great ball f cranidos any iv/nature

Um my FC is in my signature just like you. Once I add you go to my safari and take all you want as soon as possible. I have 100 friends already so when I need to trade I erase some people.
whoops, sorry i was on my phone so i couldn't see it :P

Anyway to get max happiness quickly trying to get Draco meteor on latias
Go to lumiose city, get on your bike and put a coin under the circle pad and go around lumiose tower. Go do something else and come back in like ~7 min and check. Not sure exactly how long it takes but yeah I think 7ish min is enough.
The easiest way, not sure if it is the fastest.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
It's EV trained though :/
What level is it on? Soothe Bell + Friendship O-power 3 + Rare Candy Spam = Happy Latias. Or just Soothe Bell + O-power then put a coin under your DS circle-pad, and go afk in the middle of Lumiose city for a while.
Alternatively, reset the EVs with a reset bag, give her the Soothe Bell and O-power then vitamin spam.

Edit: Dangit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)