Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for something to RNG in White in a Master Ball. Thundurus is out because I already caught it. Suggestions for a wild capture (preferably something that does not get outclassed by HA)?

anyone have a male something with pain split that can pass to my koffing? i'll give it until tomorrow before I go through leveling up a spit back just to learn pain split but if anyone has anything that can expedite the process ill be online for a little bit here

anyone have a male something with pain split that can pass to my koffing? i'll give it until tomorrow before I go through leveling up a spit back just to learn pain split but if anyone has anything that can expedite the process ill be online for a little bit here
I think I have a Koffing with Pain Split lying around already (Dream Ball, Relaxed) if that helps.

Do you guys think it's a good idea to giveaway these? I mean aegislash is one of the most common and used pokemon.

#679 Honedge
Stock: 30
Ability: No Guard>Stance Change
Natures: Quiet
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/xx
Egg Moves: None

LF a female luxury ball charmander with any of the following EMs dragon pulse dragon dance ancientpower outrage.

Keep or Toss (Note: I've been resetting for this on and off for a week as of so far)

Kalos Moltres Calm Nature 28-29/x/26-27/31/31/31 HP Ice

Only considering keeping because of the fact it's HP Ice.
I'd only run HP Grass on Moltres for Swampert / Rock / Ground / Water monsters. With base 90 Speed, Moltres isn't out speeding most dragons to KO with HP Ice. Want a flawless Shiny HP Grass Moltres Shady? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)