Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I look for 1things I am pretty sure they are pretty rare(dunno really tough):

A female HA Lileep or above in a Nest/Luxury/Dusk/Dream Ball

IVs and stuff dont matter I hope somebody can help me out with these ones ^^

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
A female HA Turtwig or above in a Nest/Dusk/Heart Ball
Can't legally get a Female HA Turtwig in a non-Poke Ball. You'd have to settle with a Male that was RNG abuse in the entralink in Gen V if you want one in a matching ball (and that would most likely be injected into the Entralink)

Also, what is a Heart Ball? If you're referring to the Apricorn ball, that's not legal even for a Gen V Turtwig.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hey guys I look for 3 things I am pretty sure they are pretty rare(dunno really tough):
A male Prinplup/Piplup with Defog
A female HA Lileep or above in a Nest/Luxury/Dusk/Heart Ball

The Piplup's gender wouldn't matter as Defog doesn't pass down because it's not an egg move. Female turtwig can only ever be in Pokéballs.

Hey guys I look for 3 things I am pretty sure they are pretty rare(dunno really tough):

HA Turtwig can't be in any of those Balls, iirc.

EDIT: Greninja'd x2

Assuming you want to breed defog onto a shiftry you could directly ask for a seedot with defog. Thats much more common. Nobody is going to give you a prinplup with defog just for that.

Can't legally get a Female HA Turtwig in a non-Poke Ball. You'd have to settle with a Male that was RNG abuse in the entralink in Gen V if you want one in a matching ball (and that would most likely be injected into the Entralink)

Also, what is a Heart Ball? If you're referring to the Apricorn ball, that's not legal even for a Gen V Turtwig.
I was talking about a Dream Ball ok thx for the answers will edit asap ^^

Hey guys, I just got a perfect IV ditto and was gonna start breeding competitive pokemon for my cartridge game. Only problem is i don't have any pokemon to breed yet. If you have any non perfect IV hidden ability pokemon you don't need, PM me and ill take them.

Hey guys, I just got a perfect IV ditto and was gonna start breeding competitive pokemon for my cartridge game. Only problem is i don't have any pokemon to breed yet. If you have any non perfect IV hidden ability pokemon you don't need, PM me and ill take them.
Also, if you don't have Pokemon to trade, some people also like Pokemon with a lot of egg moves, or you can offer services like EV training or items.

Sorry, should've cleared this up before directing you here.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Catching things in the Friend Safari is a great way to start breeding. Anything you catch there is guaranteed to have at least 2 perfect IVs, and there's a chance they will have their Hidden Ability as well.

If anyone has or can direct me to a flawless timid ralts with hyper voice please let me know and we could talk trading. I have horrible luck finding pokemon on this site but hopefully my luck can change soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)