XY OU Crew Tournament – Round 1 (READ POST #18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, a question: the overall time for the round is 15 days, so that there's 5 days per match
And it's written in the OP that both Player 2s must have had their matches by the end of a 10 day period
So, do I stick to "play ASAP, because your second guy must be done with his battle by October, 23rd (or whenever the deadline for the second player's battle is)", or do we have 5 days in total, even though I'm the Player 1, while my opponent is Player 2?

By the way, a question: the overall time for the round is 15 days, so that there's 5 days per match
And it's written in the OP that both Player 2s must have had their matches by the end of a 10 day period
So, do I stick to "play ASAP, because your second guy must be done with his battle by October, 23rd (or whenever the deadline for the second player's battle is)", or do we have 5 days in total, even though I'm the Player 1, while my opponent is Player 2?
As a general rule of thumb, always try and get battles done if it is within the realm of possibility. The 2 day extension functions just as that—an extension. I do not want to give activity wins because of how devastating they can be to teams. However, I know that some people simply refuse to get their battles done in a timely manner, which is why I will give activity wins if need be. All I ask is that all battles are complete by the end of the final deadline. The 5 day deadline and 10 day deadline are a bit more flexible because they do not hold up the next round. However, I will still give activity wins for them because other people are waiting to play.

xray contacted me since the beginning of the term, but we were having some issues of time, still unable to perform the match, I already sent a PM to him warning that spend all day in the Smogon Tours so we can realize it.

I've been online for some time yesterday at Smogon Tours like I said to my opponent, however, my internet is down because there were problems at the company and just came back today. I apologize to my opponent, he came to me all the time more just that I couldn't perform the match, if there's still time will try to carry out the struggle, if not victory is clearly him for being active and come to me all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)