Other ORAS Mega Speculation Thread (NO talk about potential bans NOR Aegislash)

Which is your favorite?

• Beedrill

Votes: 255 26.5%
  • Pidgeot

Votes: 119 12.3%
  • Slowbro

Votes: 86 8.9%
  • Steelix

Votes: 58 6.0%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 140 14.5%
  • Swampert

Votes: 120 12.4%
  • Sableye

Votes: 62 6.4%
  • Sharpedo

Votes: 57 5.9%
  • Camerupt

Votes: 57 5.9%
  • Altaria

Votes: 144 14.9%
  • Glalie

Votes: 79 8.2%
  • Salamence

Votes: 198 20.5%
  • Metagross

Votes: 164 17.0%
  • Latias

Votes: 50 5.2%
  • Latios

Votes: 54 5.6%
  • Loppuny

Votes: 125 13.0%
  • Gallade

Votes: 148 15.4%
  • Audino

Votes: 30 3.1%
  • Diancie

Votes: 74 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M
Mega Sceptile can beat Raikou if it gets a Lightning Rod boost or 2HKO with Giga Drain is SR is up (HP Ice can't OHKO without boosts), but bumping Talonflame's Speed EVs to 168 to outspeed it might still be a good idea.

EDIT: Forgot about Assault Vest sets, but Giga Drain's healing can let you beat it if SR is up on Raikou's side.

252 SpA Sceptile Giga Drain vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Raikou: 90-106 (28 - 33%) -- 92.2% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Sceptile: 138-164 (49.1 - 58.3%) -- 97.7% chance to 2HKO

You also check Scarf/Specs locked into anything other than HP Ice and can beat CM if you get a Sub up while it boosts, but it's unlikely.
You forgot the dragon typing.

252 SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Sceptile: 276-328 (98.2 - 116.7%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Newton Alves that's more or the less the standard set bar a change for Ice Punch eg Toxic.

In my opinion, Mega Lopunny is one of the best Megas that came out of ORAS (Mence, Gross, then Lopunny/Sceptile is what I would say) and is really an enormous threat to so many things. It outspeeds almost the entire tier and has unresisted STAB coverage combined with the movepool to cripple physically bulky mons that can check it. It is such an enormous threat to offense, with Landorus-T being really the only good answer and Lopunny having access to Ice Punch to destroy that if it wants to. It basically takes an enormous dump on offensive teams, which is highly valuable considering the offensive nature of the ORAS metagame. The lack of really any actual checks on offense gives it a lot of license to put in work and tear apart teams.

Yeah on a special set on Sceptile it really isn't a horrible idea to run both Giga Drain and Leaf Storm.

Dragon Pulse
Giga Drain/Energy Ball
Focus Blast
Substitute/Leaf Storm

Why it's nice to have both is that Leaf Storm is a risky move to use when you predict a switch, as the SpA drop makes killing with your coverage either difficult or impossible. Giga Drain however has the benefit of healing passive damage and keeping your SpA at healthy levels. I think Energy Ball also has potential as a nice middle ground between the two. It is certainly the best Grass move to spam if you manage to get a Lightning Rod boost. Then of course there are the times where you need to use a Grass move to kill but you just can't afford the 90% accuracy. (I swear, it's like 70% for me personally) Finally, it's the best move to use against defensive mon focused on healing as the SpD drops can help you win out over time over the other moves. Giga Drain is better overall, but EB is not without certain merit.

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus

okay so this is a core i really like and i have to say it's very solid! as i stated in some off my earlier posts i thought dugtrio might become a decent ou pokemon once again, which it hasn't been since the bw era (sun teams and hurricane + trap) this core is very similar to how bw2 torn-t + duggy worked and it's still good. so because pidgeot + duggy is very weak to rocks and keldeo, having a good defoger + a nice answer to keldeo in one pokemon made latios a great choice, ofc both latis can work here. utilizing u-turn + arena trap WILL let u trap the pokemon u want eventually as the opposing player has to predict every time, this puts a lot off pressure on ur opponent and can easely been taken advantage off as they will often overpredict. i also run hp grass on pidgeot because it beats rotom-w the last check to pidgeot since duggy beats everything else lol, hp grass 2hko's after two rounds off rocks or 1 hp grass + two hurricanes or however u want to kill it. i have to say im surprised how well this core actually worked in the current meta, but i guess trapping is one off the best playstyles in oras atm. im gonna put a replay for this core as well.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/orasou-178402766

Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- U-turn

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 21 HP
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Reversal
- Toxic

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Recover

i also run hp grass on pidgeot because it beats rotom-w
252 SpA Pidgeot Hidden Power Grass vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 128-152 (42.1 - 50%) -- 28.9% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Rotom-W Volt Switch vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Pidgeot: 212-252 (68.8 - 81.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Or alternatively, the thing just thunder waves you
Honestly HP grass is such a waste of a moveslot because it's literally only for one thing it doesn't easily beat at all, you have other HPs that would work well there (or defog or roost or something), and you have like three other teamslots for a rotom-w counter

okay so this is a core i really like and i have to say it's very solid! as i stated in some off my earlier posts i thought dugtrio might become a decent ou pokemon once again, which it hasn't been since the bw era (sun teams and hurricane + trap) this core is very similar to how bw2 torn-t + duggy worked and it's still good. so because pidgeot + duggy is very weak to rocks and keldeo, having a good defoger + a nice answer to keldeo in one pokemon made latios a great choice, ofc both latis can work here. utilizing u-turn + arena trap WILL let u trap the pokemon u want eventually as the opposing player has to predict every time, this puts a lot off pressure on ur opponent and can easely been taken advantage off as they will often overpredict. i also run hp grass on pidgeot because it beats rotom-w the last check to pidgeot since duggy beats everything else lol, hp grass 2hko's after two rounds off rocks or 1 hp grass + two hurricanes or however u want to kill it. i have to say im surprised how well this core actually worked in the current meta, but i guess trapping is one off the best playstyles in oras atm. im gonna put a replay for this core as well.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/orasou-178402766

Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Keen Eye
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- U-turn

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
IVs: 21 HP
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Reversal
- Toxic

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Recover
pretty neat but you better bring a greninja check

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
252 SpA Pidgeot Hidden Power Grass vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 128-152 (42.1 - 50%) -- 28.9% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Rotom-W Volt Switch vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Pidgeot: 212-252 (68.8 - 81.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Or alternatively, the thing just thunder waves you
Honestly HP grass is such a waste of a moveslot because it's literally only for one thing it doesn't easily beat at all, you have other HPs that would work well there (or defog or roost or something), and you have like three other teamslots for a rotom-w counter
no one runs twave rotom-w also the physicly defensive rotom-w doesn't check m-pidgeot well at all as your calc cleanly shows. also the specially defensive rotom flat out loses to latios. hp grass is chosen because i like having my pidgeot being able to beats shit like rotom, ofc roost and other moves can work over hp grass, but hp grass is more than viable shwoing how rotom-w pretty much is the most used pokemon atm.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
+

this core is one off the most threatening cores around atm, pursuit trapper megagross + cm keldeo is extremely strong and incredibly hard stop and is easely backed up with something like spikestacking and something to check thundurus. i can easely see this core become very popular when oras comes out as it easely fits into balanced and bulky offense teams which is by far the best playstyles atm, as ho tends to struggle against the new megas. theres not much more to say about this core than that metagross removes keldeo's checks and counters (latitwins, venusaur, amoonguss etc.) which lets keldeo setup and sweep with ease as it sets up on a lot pokemon in the ou metagame because how well it forces switches while also sporting a great typing from both spectrums.

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Calm Mind
dude I posted this like a week ago .-.

Out of sheer Boredom I decided to post That Keldgross core I mentioned earlier.

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Ability: lolJustified
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword

(PRETEND THIS IS MEGA)
Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body --> Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake / Pursuit
- Ice Punch
- Zen Headbutt

So these two guys compliment each other almost perfectly. Sub CM Keldeo is actually really underrated right now, and the great thing is that he can set up on almost all of Metagross's Checks / counters. Skarm, Mandibuzz, Mega Sableye, Mega Scizor, and Bisharp all lose to Keldeo easily, allowing the Pony to get up a free sub and potentially start setting up for a sweep. Of course, those things that wall Keldeo like the Latis, Venu / Amoonguss, and any fairy type bar azu are shredded apart by Megagross, which allows them to form a devastating offensive core. Specs is an option for Keldeo if setting up isnt your thing, but being choice locked may not be very ideal. idk. Personal preference.

Anyways, theres bound to be mons that give this core trouble, and those mons include the likes of Talonflame, Azumarill, Mega Sceptile, and Greninja (sometimes. Keldeo doesnt gaf if Ninja lacks Exrasensory / GK). Rotom-W makes an excellent teammate, as he handles all the aforementioned threat bar Sceptile, which can be handled by numerous other things such as Talonflame. Of course, no matter what you do, Mega tablemence shreks this core, but it shreks everything so it doesnt matter. Try this core out. Its good.

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
dude I posted this like a week ago .-.
how could i know that? i havent been going through all 90 sites on this thread... also ice punch is inferior too basically everything else on that gross set

edit: i also notice people are kinda on the edge when it comes to pidgeot, but people should really try it out, tho it's speed tier is just annoying lol :<

Guys, do you think this set will be viable? I don't know if this was already discussed here.

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

First of all, this is supposed to be an anti-lead set, capable of dealing with those focus sash users and other leads.

You mega evolve and use fake out, which will do some damage and break the opposing mon's sash. After that, just attack and kill the lead (both stabs are a staple and ice punch is for chomp and landorus), which will be unable to set rocks after that (Lopunny is fast, after all).

It works with Terrakion. PS: these calcs were made with the adapted base stats and evs for the mega form using a Jolly nature).

252 Atk Lopunny High Jump Kick vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Terrakion: 320-378 (99 - 117%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO (it's guaranteed after FO, and this is the same for al the other examples).

Chomp.

252 Atk Lopunny Ice Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Garchomp: 356-420 (99.7 - 117.6%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO

Offensive balloon Heatran, but this one can actually survive with no hp/def investiment, even after fake out.

252 Atk Lopunny High Jump Kick vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 280-330 (86.6 - 102.1%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO

It beats Landy-T, but can't defeat him with only fake out + ice punch, so Landorus will be able to set up rocks. The regular form of Landorus is destoyed.

-1 252 Atk Lopunny Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Landorus-T: 176-208 (46 - 54.4%) -- 3.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Mamoswine.

252 Atk Lopunny High Jump Kick vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mamoswine: 350-414 (96.9 - 114.6%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

It beats spikes Greninja, since it's faster than him after turn one + fake out.

252 Atk Lopunny High Jump Kick vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Greninja: 408-480 (142.6 - 167.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Mew is able to set up rocks, unfortunately.

252 Atk Lopunny Return vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mew: 172-204 (42.5 - 50.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Ultra super annoying focus sash Breloom 2014 edition is also defeated.

252 Atk Lopunny Return vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Breloom: 207-244 (79.3 - 93.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Lopunny: 228-270 (84.1 - 99.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

It doesn't stop Clefable.

252 Atk Lopunny Return vs. 252 HP / 160 Def Clefable: 184-217 (46.7 - 55%) -- 14.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Lopunny can't stop Ferro unless it uses fire punch (i don't even know if it learns fire punch, but it has the other punches).

252 Atk Lopunny High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 88+ Def Ferrothorn: 198-234 (56.2 - 66.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

It can't beat quick pass Scolipede and screens Klefki. this doesn't need calcs.

Conclusion: Lopunny-M defeats those lovely offensive leads (with rocks, spikes, spore, etc.), but it can't stop defensive leads like Landorus-T and Ferro in two turns. After that, it can kill those mons, but i don't why your opponent would just leave them there unless they are supposed to be defated anyway. Those leads can be stop by fast taunt users, though. The main objective is stopping rocks/spikes from faster, more powerful and less bulky leads.

So, do you guys think this set will be viable? I think it has a niche, but i'd like your opinion. I don't know any pokémon than can fill the same role.
you forgot that M-Lopunny gets STAB on HJK, it alomost OHKOs standard Ferro, OHKO's even max HP Heatran, terrak, and Mamo from full health.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
how could i know that? i havent been going through all 90 sites on this thread... also ice punch is inferior too basically everything else on that gross set
Have fun breaking through the likes of Chomp, Mence, Lando (T/I), Lati@s (esp HP Fire Variants), & DNite. I mean, what else are you gonna run aside from like Hammer Arm? Ice Punch is most definitely his best coverage move.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
yea soooo speaking of duggy cores here's something i tried out on a fun team that actually ended being not bad (stealing bluwings format cuz it works)

The basic premise of this core is that Metagross and Talonflame both hate Heatran, even with the Hammer Arm on Gross which is w/e good coverage and all that. Dugtrio traps Heatran nicely so both of these (AgiliGross + Jolly SD Talon btw) can go to town. It also traps TTar for Talon which is nice because Talonflame kinda hates TTar, and potentially trapping the likes of Greninja on a revenge kill, Mega Diancie (another annoying Talon check), Bisharp (revenges Metagross with Sucker Punch and causes annoying mindgames with Talon), Jirachi (checks Metagross tanking its STABs and having annoying Body Slam paras plus the potential Fire Punch), and Magnezone (for obvious reasons) are all pretty great reasons to use Dugtrio with these two Pokemon. Obviously needs Defog support, but overall this can be a pretty devastating offensive core with Speed, power, and crucial trapping to take out some of these mons checks. I don't have many good replays because I usually don't say them, but I have this game against ABR which kinda showcases Dugtrio and how this core can work effectively.

The Metagross doesn't have to be Agility, I was just kinda intrigued by the ability to outspeed all the revenge killers and potentially smash through a lot of teams. Also gives it a bit more license to run Hammer Arm which is nice bc Ferro is annoying.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/orasou-177092783

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Hammer Arm
- Agility

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 21 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Memento
- Stealth Rock

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
Have fun breaking through the likes of Chomp, Mence, Lando (T/I), Lati@s (esp HP Fire Variants), & DNite. I mean, what else are you gonna run aside from like Hammer Arm? Ice Punch is most definitely his best coverage move.
u don't need ice punch when it's paried with cm keldeo lol, and mash + rocks beats dnite anyway i just don't agree with u

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion

Gallade (M) @ Galladite
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Psycho Cut
- Knock Off

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave

I call it the "hope you win the speed tie vs. lati" core.

Actual explanation: They just cover a lot of shit between themselves; especially when you slap justified on gallade. darks, steels, and chansey get tossed by close combat while gengar can cover fairies and psychics for gallade. Both have good speed tiers and great power. I'd honestly just use this core in a balanced team b/c these two are kinda frail and u need switch-ins to monsters like mega scept and lopunny and such.
Lucky Skilled players don't need to worry about lati, just outspeed it.

no one runs twave rotom-w also the physicly defensive rotom-w doesn't check m-pidgeot well at all as your calc cleanly shows. also the specially defensive rotom flat out loses to latios. hp grass is chosen because i like having my pidgeot being able to beats shit like rotom, ofc roost and other moves can work over hp grass, but hp grass is more than viable shwoing how rotom-w pretty much is the most used pokemon atm.
You're missing the point; it's still one EXTREMELY niche move that doesn't even hit much for good damage at all; there's no reason for you to stay in against rotom when you could preserve your Pidgeot and have better moves that don't just fit one specific purpose, especially when you have Latios and other team members to easily take care of it. Just seems like you're overpreparing for something that's not even S-rank at that point

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
You're missing the point; it's still one EXTREMELY niche move that doesn't even hit much for good damage at all; there's no reason for you to stay in against rotom when you could preserve your Pidgeot and have better moves that don't just fit one specific purpose, especially when you have Latios and other team members to easily take care of it. Just seems like you're overpreparing for something that's not even S-rank at that point
you don't get what im saying? i like having hp grass there because I prefere it, i don't get why you are coming here telling me whats good or not good when all off these options are more than viable. just accept that, instead off making an unnessecary discussion on these forums trying to convince me by telling me obvious shit i already know

Rotom-W is very heavily used, and will be one of the two most common switch-ins to Mega Pidgeot, the other being Heatran. It's perfectly acceptable to want to hit Rotom on the switch before switching to Latios or whatever else you have for it. Really Pidgeot only needs to run Hurricane and Heat Wave, so you can run whatever you want in the last two slots. I would run HP Ground for Tran personally, but Bluwing usually has a pretty good idea what he is doing.

blinkie

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ dank meme crew
I'm pretty like 99% of people have noticed this but ...

magnezone is SOOO fucking popular

so much that I

am using magnezone to counter magnezone

>logic
Dude its cuz Magnezone traps steels. Mence has EQ and Fire Blast to wreck steels, but its worth a teamslot to save a moveslot(s) on mega Mence. If you still have problems, don't worry, you got Goth and Dugtrio to slap on as well. Mix in a defogger cuz worth a teamslot to save 25% of mega Mence's HP and now the result you get is a suspect test.

>Team slots for moveslots
>Better logic

And now, everyone take a minute to think about how hilariously broken mega Mence would be if it got Extreme Speed...inb4 event espeed mence

I'm pretty like 99% of people have noticed this but ...

magnezone is SOOO fucking popular

so much that I

am using magnezone to counter magnezone

>logic
Nah man use a Dugtrio. Switch Skarm out with the shed shell to Duggy on the thunderbolt and bop your opponent's magnezone is trapped.

Richie BITG

Banned deucer.
O no it's Richie

Scizor+MMence+Azumarill

Probably aforementioned but I'm too damn lazy to read through all those pages, they all counter their specific things. Azu+Scizor core was already a decent core, now add an overwhelming OP mega? Sweet! Azu stops basically every thing that wants to threaten MMence besides Mamoswine (Freeze Dry) and Scizor stops Mamoswine from doing any damage to either. If Magnezone is on the other team and you can't stop it, Dugtrio or other Ground types that forces a switch out. Scizor can also run Defog so you don't need a defogger, saving a slot. You can do a lot with this core and stuff, making it innovative and hard to counter.

you forgot that M-Lopunny gets STAB on HJK, it alomost OHKOs standard Ferro, OHKO's even max HP Heatran, terrak, and Mamo from full health.
My bad, i forgot that. Well, the set is more effective now. =P Thanks for pointing that out.

Newton Alves that's more or the less the standard set bar a change for Ice Punch eg Toxic.

In my opinion, Mega Lopunny is one of the best Megas that came out of ORAS (Mence, Gross, then Lopunny/Sceptile is what I would say) and is really an enormous threat to so many things. It outspeeds almost the entire tier and has unresisted STAB coverage combined with the movepool to cripple physically bulky mons that can check it. It is such an enormous threat to offense, with Landorus-T being really the only good answer and Lopunny having access to Ice Punch to destroy that if it wants to. It basically takes an enormous dump on offensive teams, which is highly valuable considering the offensive nature of the ORAS metagame. The lack of really any actual checks on offense gives it a lot of license to put in work and tear apart teams.
I agree with you. I'm teambuilding right now around the set I posted and it's easier than i'd imagined. Dat bird spam weakness, though. =/ I just want Lopunny to learn freaking swords dance already.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope no one uses Glalie as a suicide fodder mega, completely useless and I laugh at it.
Seriously, would you wanna sweep teams with your MMence or kill yourself like Glalie? It bugs me.
Don't use MGlalie for Explosion IMO.
Unfortunately that's really the only thing going for it, unless you try and use it as an offensive spiker which it's VERY outclassed at unless it has Explosion for that one little niche.
Don't use MGlalie at all IMO.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
I'll probably get some replays and some stuff for m-glalie later cause tbh not only myself originally but I think some people are missing some of the positive qualities of it. Obviously you're not going to use it when it's overshadowed to hell and back by things like M-Mence and M-Gross but yeah M-Glalie isn't as terrible as people are making it out to be and it's a pretty solid tool for other partners to do work as well.

If you really want to talk about something that I find useless it's Mega-Audino. Has anyone had any real success with that?

Speaking of poorer mega pokemon, what is the consensus on Mega Steelix again? (haven't seen it been discussed for some time now and I'm too lazy to look through the pages ^^') I haven't used it myself but it just seems like an more offensive Mega Aggron with a situational ability that'd require too much support to make good use of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)