Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some half dumb questions here but better safe than sorry.

1. I believe Kyurem Black/White's stats come from the Kyurem and not the Zek/Reshiram, safe to assume it's the same case with the Pokeball?

2. Is it safe to rename your saves in Powersaves? I know in KeySAV and stuff it's not recommended re-naming certain things, but that's not the case w/ Powersaves correct?

Really looking for timid hp Ice Thundurus, Cresselia Bold/ Relaxed, Calm, Sassy, But also Vincitini w/Adamant and Adamant/Naive, Kyurem

This is what pokemon i can offer you. All pokemon mention are competive with hidden Powers and egg moves! Just say those pokemon you are evt interested in and i willgive you futher details! I will recommend that SHiney Enitei With Sacred fire( 50% burns chance and 100 attack Power and extremspeed!

Non SHiney, Raikou, Moltres, Raichu, Rypherior, Zapdos, Heatran, Waterspout Squirtle, Skarmory, Rotom, Muk, Dragonite, Roserade, Swapert, Ampharos, Empoleon, Alakazam, Machamp, Ninjask, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Venomoth, Snorlax, Greninja, Gengar, Infernape, Hippowdon, Cloyster, Bronzong, Blastoise, Ferrorthorn, Electrivire, Typhlosion, Starmie, Porygon2, Jirachi, Breloom.

Shiney: Heatran, Entei, Cacnea, Voltorb, Yanma, Sceptile, Honchcrow, Swampert, Mangezone, Houndoom, Spiritomb, Aerodatcyl, Meganuim, Exegutor, Latios, Umbreon, Hitmonchan, Kangashan, Azumarill, Metagross.
i have a cresselia bold caugth in AS, it has good ivs.

if you are interested pm me( today i cant trade)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Some half dumb questions here but better safe than sorry.

1. I believe Kyurem Black/White's stats come from the Kyurem and not the Zek/Reshiram, safe to assume it's the same case with the Pokeball?

2. Is it safe to rename your saves in Powersaves? I know in KeySAV and stuff it's not recommended re-naming certain things, but that's not the case w/ Powersaves correct?
To answer your first question, yes. It's best to think of them not fusing together, but rather Kyurem using the Black/White Stone as an accessory. The Pokemon you're using is Kyurem, who is using Reshiram/Zekrom to power itself up.

Hello people, i am looking for a shiny lopunny with 5-6 ivs and a Jolly nature
ill trade up to 2 shines for one I really need it if u have one Plz let me know thank you

Hey guys I need an Inkay with Happy Hour could anybody help me out ?

Hello there! I'm looking for a female Scyther/Scizor with Defog; any nature, any ability, any IVs, I don't care I just need it for breeding purposes.
For trade, I have an Adamant Mudkip 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with Growl, Mud Bomb, Wide Guard, and Avalanche. FC is in my signature. Please reply!
If u give me 1 or 2 days i can get one for u still have t breed for it but I have everything needed for it

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really looking for timid hp Ice Thundurus, Cresselia Bold/ Relaxed, Calm, Sassy, But also Vincitini w/Adamant and Adamant/Naive, Kyurem

This is what pokemon i can offer you. All pokemon mention are competive with hidden Powers and egg moves! Just say those pokemon you are evt interested in and i willgive you futher details! I will recommend that SHiney Enitei With Sacred fire( 50% burns chance and 100 attack Power and extremspeed!

Non SHiney, Raikou, Moltres, Raichu, Rypherior, Zapdos, Heatran, Waterspout Squirtle, Skarmory, Rotom, Muk, Dragonite, Roserade, Swapert, Ampharos, Empoleon, Alakazam, Machamp, Ninjask, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Venomoth, Snorlax, Greninja, Gengar, Infernape, Hippowdon, Cloyster, Bronzong, Blastoise, Ferrorthorn, Electrivire, Typhlosion, Starmie, Porygon2, Jirachi, Breloom.

Shiney: Heatran, Entei, Cacnea, Voltorb, Yanma, Sceptile, Honchcrow, Swampert, Mangezone, Houndoom, Spiritomb, Aerodatcyl, Meganuim, Exegutor, Latios, Umbreon, Hitmonchan, Kangashan, Azumarill, Metagross.
Can you give me some detailed about the jirachi heatran and latios?? I hVe a shiny hp ice thunderos

Can you give me some detailed about the jirachi heatran and latios?? I hVe a shiny hp ice thunderos
Chev4`s latios is timid, flawless, shiny, HP fire With defog, tailwind, psychock and Draco meteor! 252 HP/SpA

Heatran calm, shiny, flawless, 252 hp and some kind of split in spdef and def!

Wishmkr Jirachi flawless, jolly, not sure bout the spread but have 404Hp, 236A,259Def,198SpA, 259spD and 261 speed to outrun adamant/ modest 80 base speeders!

If you og for the latios i cAN trade With you right away!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)