Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted: all three HA Unova starter spitbacks.

Also wanted: touch trades for the following:

Munchlax
Skuntank
Moltres
Articuno
Politoed
Patrat
Lotad
Bonsly
Spinarak
Bonsly
Venonat
Primeape
Lickilicky
Rapidash
Dodrio
Kingler
Omastar
Mew
Spinarak
Unown
Forretress
Ho-oh
Silcoon
Dustox
Walrein
Regirock
-steel
-ice
-gigas
Luxray
Rampardos
Bastiodon
Driflbim
Musharna

I also need the following evo lines to keep for filler:
Meowth
Seel
Drowzee
Magby
Cherubi
Finneon
Pidove
Sewaddle
New page bumps....

Looking for someone with OR/AS to teach two Move Tutor Moves to one of my Pokemon from X/Y. I can offer something small in return if that should be desired, I have some Pokemon in Apricorn Balls from HG/SS and can get more, I also have a large amount of Pokemon in Dream Balls as well as some breeding leftovers.

Edit: Done, thanks flargananddingle!

Last edited:
Looking for a Japanese ditto with 5 iv's missing sp att. Trying to get myself a shiny bunebyl :)

EDIT: my bad I want attack ivs on the ditto

Last edited:
How important is the attack IV on a relaxed Forretress? I have a 31/x/31/31/31/0 Pineco, but I figure since Gyro Ball is based on your opponents speed that it doesn't matter much.

Looking for a Japanese ditto with 5 iv's missing att. Trying to get myself a shiny bunebyl :)
Wouldn't you want attack on a Bunnelby or does the other parent already have attack?

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

How important is the attack IV on a relaxed Forretress? I have a 31/x/31/31/31/0 Pineco, but I figure since Gyro Ball is based on your opponents speed that it doesn't matter much.
Usually Atk doesn't really matter since Gyro Ball as you said is based on speed and Volt Switch which could be run on Forretress is SpA. The only thing you might need attack for is if you're running Explosion

Usually Atk doesn't really matter since Gyro Ball as you said is based on speed and Volt Switch which could be run on Forretress is SpA. The only thing you might need attack for is if you're running Explosion
Would you choose boom or gyro? In any case it wouldn't be a lot of work for me to get the attack on this thing. Thanks!

Edit: I suppose boom is nice residual damage, but if you're running hazard/status support I feel like gyro would be more useful as fast mons are more abundant/UU is full of bulky mons.

Would you choose boom or gyro? In any case it wouldn't be a lot of work for me to get the attack on this thing. Thanks!

Edit: I suppose boom is nice residual damage, but if you're running hazard/status support I feel like gyro would be more useful as fast mons are more abundant/UU is full of bulky mons.
Well basically, "Boom" on Fortress used to be an old set that uses entry hazards and Explosion (whilst holding a normal Gem) so when Tress' use is up, you can go out in a bang and do some good damage.

I think that a more viable set for foretress now is running either rocky helmet or leftovers as item and just using the offensive moves Volt Switch (for safe switches) and Gyro ball. then the obvious toxic spikes and Stealth Rocks

Last edited:
*sigh* I'm settling :| Raikou, Timid, and the ever-important HP Ice: 31/20/22/31/31/31. 22, I know, but because HP Ice is a thing, it means the 3 31s have to fall in Sp.Atk, Speed, and Sp.Def. And that means if you want to hope for four, the fourth has to fall in either Hp or Def. Except it can't do Def because Def always has to be odd. So I've got exactly the 31s I need in exactly the right places, a not-shitty defense, and HP Ice. It amounts to about 3% extra physical damage on most moves, and either way Band-Tflame still 2HKOs after SR so it was never much of a birdspam check. AV and Specs are still viable. So yeah. HP Ice is yuck :| (I swear I'll go #perfectOrBust on Landorus, honest! :B)

Anyway, is anyone available to clone a few copies for me? 1+1 minimum, plus copy as per usual! :D

*sigh* I'm settling :| Raikou, Timid, and the ever-important HP Ice: 31/20/22/31/31/31. 22, I know, but because HP Ice is a thing, it means the 3 31s have to fall in Sp.Atk, Speed, and Sp.Def. And that means if you want to hope for four, the fourth has to fall in either Hp or Def. Except it can't do Def because Def always has to be odd. So I've got exactly the 31s I need in exactly the right places, a not-shitty defense, and HP Ice. It amounts to about 3% extra physical damage on most moves, and either way Band-Tflame still 2HKOs after SR so it was never much of a birdspam check. AV and Specs are still viable. So yeah. HP Ice is yuck :| (I swear I'll go #perfectOrBust on Landorus, honest! :B)

Anyway, is anyone available to clone a few copies for me? 1+1 minimum, plus copy as per usual! :D
I can help you clone it.

a0161613: I can give you the 3 HA Unova starters.

I can help you clone it.

a0161613: I can give you the 3 HA Unova starters.
I'm actually beginning to doubt myself now to be honest D: I told myself before I got it that as soon as I got something usable I'd keep it, but now I'm wondering if I should keep SR'ing for something better... I haven't saved the game yet!
(31|29)/(even)/(30|28)/31/31/31 or (30|28)/(odd)/(30/28)/31/31/31 is what I should be aiming for really... i hate this game

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
I'm actually beginning to doubt myself now to be honest D: I told myself before I got it that as soon as I got something usable I'd keep it, but now I'm wondering if I should keep SR'ing for something better... I haven't saved the game yet!
(31|29)/(even)/(30|28)/31/31/31 or (30|28)/(odd)/(30/28)/31/31/31 is what I should be aiming for really... i hate this game
Keep going, just find something to do in the background so it doesn't become a complete drag. Personally I think you should aim for at least 6 IV's higher in defense, which seems really hard to get but when the RNG eventually throws you an obvious keep it'll be worth it

Can someone loan me a Salamencite? I want to use him on this Battle Spot tourney, but I havn't beaten the Delta Episode, and dont want to rush through it and ruin resetting Rayquaza.

And maybe someone can tutor Knock Off onto my Azumaril?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)