Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UH OH I just dropped my game in a glass of water - not the 3ds just the game. I got it out straight away and used a hairdryer on it on cool, but is it safe to plug into the 3ds or should I do something else first?

Anyone have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Ralts (if that is possible) (I want a gallade) ? I will give you guys a 5 IVed Bagon (Intended to be a Mixmence - 31/31/x/31/31/31 +Spe -Def).
PM me if you can :)

UH OH I just dropped my game in a glass of water - not the 3ds just the game. I got it out straight away and used a hairdryer on it on cool, but is it safe to plug into the 3ds or should I do something else first?
I would wait for some time to make sure it is completely dry and then try it but you should probably get another person's opinion.

Hey, could anyone clone a pokemon (1-2 copies + 1 for you) for me? I'd also prefer powersaves or AR because the in-game glitch is f**king unreliable not my preference. Thanks!

PM/VM me if you decide to do it. We'll work out the details.

EDIT: still looking!

EDIT-EDIT: Helped.

Last edited:
So because I'm stupid I released the poke holding the everstone, and saved afterwards... Does anyone have a spare or can tell me where to get another one easily in oras?.... T_T
PM if you can trade one. Thanks :)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Using a hairdryer on it was probably your biggest mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)