Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
late here but you don't even need to go to battle resort for the vs recorder, you can get it in the battle institute in Mauville City video for proof:
. I know when I got it I was nowhere near done with the game on my first visit to Mauville.
Ah, yeah, that worked. Thanks!

Though, I can't record the match on X either way though, which is sad. But aS works fine lol. I just prefer breeding in X. =X

Anyone have a hp fire timid magnet pull magnemite for trade? cloned is okay. i'm willing to trade some lvl shinys, some 5iv egg move pokemon, and other stuff for it.

Last edited:
Hi obviously from the title you can tell I'm new :P does anyone have any spare legendaries that they can trade me, I will try my best to trade pokemon that are good.... but I don't have much haha. My friend code is: 1650 3037 0332 thanks!
I can help you with a few legendaries I have pm me what exactly you want.

Also I have a question so I know the embroar code has been released for US. Are there US code for serperior and samurott with HA if so can someone send me those.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can help you with a few legendaries I have pm me what exactly you want.

Also I have a question so I know the embroar code has been released for US. Are there US code for serperior and samurott with HA if so can someone send me those.
Serperior was the first code released ... POKEMON497

Does a sassy nature Tyranitar gets the nature boost in sp. def in the sand or without the sand?
For example, Ttar has a bst of 100 sp def but in sand its 160 sp def.
Like will it get a 10% boost for natures before or after sand?

I don't know whether to go sassy or relaxed, since it's def nature is slightly higher originally, but it's sp def skyrockets in sand.
nature boosts come with the stat .For example, adamant ttar has 100 spdef, but sassy will get 110 spdef . The sand is the bonus .

Nature boost without the sand, with the sand it is a bonus .

Ah that makes perfect sense. So relaxed nature is the best boosting nature for special bulky ttar since it has 110. (It's for VGC) Thank you
To clarify, neither of the boosts work on the base stat directly (100 Base SpDef w/Sassy =/= 110 Base SpDef) but rather on the actual stat. Assuming 252+ SpDef TTar, that's 328 actual SpDef at level 100, and 328*1.5 SpDef with the Sandstorm boost. Natures increase the actual stat by 10% (299 -> 328 SpDef) and then the Sandstorm boost increases it by 50% (order obviously doesn't matter, since 1.1*1.5=1.5*1.1)

So then wouldn't you want Relaxed? Relaxed boosts Defense, Sassy boosts Sp. Defense. If you wanted to maximize special bulk then you'd want Sassy.
I said sassy is the way to go right? ( not bein a smart ass...just drunk)

Also the point of what I said was the +def nature is for checking birdspam, but against SE attacks the relaxed boost is negligible vs sassy

I'm running chople berry, with no investment in def but having a relaxed nature, it can survive the most powerful fighting attacks in vgc like jolly CC terrakion and jolly low kick kangaskhan and drill run/iron head excadrill. I put a little sp def for some bulk, and 204 to sp attack to OHKO garchomp.
Are you running max hp? Just saying that, especially if you're not investing in it sassy is the way to go although you shouldnt run a +anything nature if you're not investing in it at least a little..it's just not very efficient

I'm running chople berry, with no investment in def but having a relaxed nature, it can survive the most powerful fighting attacks in vgc like jolly Close Combat terrakion and jolly low kick kangaskhan and drill run/iron head excadrill. I put a good amount of sp def for some bulk.

Edit: Yes max hp
The exact EVs and level you'll be using it at are important in deciding between +Def or +SpDef, for example, @ level 100 a Relaxed Tyranitar with 252 SpDef EVs will have 281/299 defensive stats, with Sassy you can get those same stats with 100 Def and 144 SpDef EVs, saving you 8 EVs to invest wherever.

If you already know the stats you need then play around with a damage calc to see the best EV+Nature combo to get them, if you want to know the stats you need then ask in the appropriate competitive subforum.

What is the chances to obtain a HA Bagon through dexnav? I've been dexnav-ing Bagon since yesterday and haven't found one, that is, if I even encountered the Bagon.

What is the chances to obtain a HA Bagon through dexnav? I've been dexnav-ing Bagon since yesterday and haven't found one, that is, if I even encountered the Bagon.
If you are chaining you should get one in about 10 minutes(I got a female HA kriketune in that time, it came with 1 egg move) . There are some links to guides on dexnaving and chaining in the dexnav section of my thread.
Also,be sure to carry a Male cute charm pokemon.

:O I was trying to SR event Emboar and got this!

#500 Emboar [Serious]
IVs: 30, 31 / 28, 29 / 28, 29 / 31 / 30, 31 / 14, 15

F M L T_T

Edit:

woohoo! After 10 more resets I got this:

#500 Emboar [Adamant]
IVs: 27 / 27 / 28 / 25 / 26 / 25
Stats at Lv.52: 190 / 160 / 87 / 109 / 86 / 85

edit2 fixed the IVs

Last edited:
If you can catch it in the wild in oras...you can get its ha through dexnav. What ball are you looking for it in? I may have a safari
I've tried dexnav-ing it, but as I've said before, I couldn't even encounter the Bagon. Even if I do, it is very hard to chain it to increase HA chances. And if you are kind enough, I would love to have one in a great ball :) I can trade you my HA Snorunt for it.

If you are chaining you should get one in about 10 minutes(I got a female HA kriketune in that time, it came with 1 egg move) . There are some links to guides on dexnaving and chaining in the dexnav section of my thread.
Also,be sure to carry a Male cute charm pokemon.
I got most HAs this way, too (heck, I captured most of the mons I used for breeding bar special ball mons by dexnav), but Meteor Falls F2 is ridiculously hard to chain.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:O I was trying to SR event Emboar and got this!

#500 Emboar [Serious]
IVs: 30, 31 / 28, 29 / 28, 29 / 31 / 30, 31 / 14, 15

F M L T_T

Edit:

woohoo! After 10 more resets I got this:

#500 Emboar [Adamant]
IVs: 27 / 27 / 28 / 25 / 26 / 25
Stats at Lv.52: 190 / 160 / 87 / 109 / 86 / 85

edit2 fixed the IVs
As nice as this is, it's not relevant to the purpose of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)