Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
In case you've recently been struck by blindness, I've recently become extremely busy, and I've probably still missed half the stuff I need to get done. That's including Gym, Tournament, Raid, etc.

If I'm up in any of these, please send me a forum conversation, since I've found tags not working 80% of the time fsr. I should have a good amount of free time tomorrow, and will be ordering in Gym vs Gerard (I apologise sincerely for the delay, I keep running into Skill Swap shaped problems and real life shaped problems), and anything else which I have in my inbox.

OK, looks like I can post again. However, I am not certain this is a permanent fix. As such, I must ask for a little leeway in posting times. The interesting thing is that this issue occurs on smogon and only on smogon. Everywhere else I have 0 ads.

And, of course, the day I take more halls my internet dies. This will hopefuly be fixed soon, but I can't promise anything. Please try to extend dq a little, but ifI happen to take too long, the feel free to dq/get a subref.

So, there's been a death in the family.

I don't know when the funeral's going to be yet, but odds are, I'm going to be gone for the weekend.

So, sign ups for second semester have started and since ths a new (and pretty dumb) program things have been complicated and chaos ensued. Everyone who I am reffing should get a subref since I'm not even home and won't have the means nor the time to ref properly. I'll do my best to order in time, but please be lenient.

Also, freaking Geodude6 post my match vs df.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Pretty sick; don't expect much (or any) activity from me for the next few days. If I'm reffing your match please find a subref or wait for me to get back. The subref can claim full UC.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Got a wedding to attend to tomorrow afternoon on the other side of the state so I am going to be out of commission for nearly the whole weekend. Where I am staying overnight does have free wi-fi but I will not be there long enough to do anything productive let alone come on here.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Got a wedding to attend to tomorrow afternoon on the other side of the state so I am going to be out of commission for nearly the whole weekend. Where I am staying overnight does have free wi-fi but I will not be there long enough to do anything productive let alone come on here.
Who's the lovely lass you're marrying, IAR :>?

More seriously, I am moving into an apartment! So my activity may be spotty over the next week or so as I make preparations. Shouldn't change too much, but you may need to tag me if I go over DQ.

Last edited:
As you may have noticed, my activity has really dived since about mid-January. This is due to personal scheduling issues (and admittedly some negligence myself, which won't happen again - don't worry!).

I've thought multiple times I'd be able to pick up in activity, but this time, it's for real... After a quick three-day break. By Thursday or Friday-ish, I should be back to full activity, but in the meantime, please be understanding and patient one last time, Avnomke and Elevator Music. If I can order, I will, but I likely won't have access to the Internet over my short trip.

(that message was awfully dramatic for a three-day trip)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
User Zekrom2525 is on an enforced LoA for a few days after being banhammered from Smogon.

Draw your own conclusions for anything he has been involved in.

Pretty much exactly what Frosty said. Out for approximately the next three days. Might be able to pop on here and there to post quick orders but don't expect much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)