Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Speaking of which... I will be out of town on Thursday 29th and Friday 30th, so do not expect refs during that timeframe.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
On user ZhengTann's behalf:

[22:24:07] Zt IAR - need help. My Internet connection went bonkers and refused to connect me to Smogon, plus I have camp tomorrow through to Tuesday. Can you help tell people I got LoA?
[22:24:16] Its_A_Random k

Schoolwork's coming along; expect severely reduced activity until further notice. I'll try to post in things I'm up in, but please don't DQ.

Health Update: Have a heart burn and nausea problem. Been trying to address it for the last month. Current medication gives me a bad headache 20 minutes after taking it, and while on the medication I cannot take my surefire no migraine solution. Basically, I am saying that I need a little extra time to ref and get battle threads posted.

I'm sorry everyone that has been waiting for me to post. I have not had that much time as of lately: I have a very important test this saturday, one that will decide if I stay in med school or not, so I can't get distracted anymore.

So, I won't get in ASB until after the exam, which would be saturday's afternoon / sunday. I'll post in everything I'm up today, but after that expect no activity.

I'm also asking everyone with power to kickban me from #capasb the moment they see me on until saturday's afternoon.

Thank you for your understanding.

Okay so I am back within the land of those who own a working computer, but in the mean time work decided to get incredibly busy and my free time has become nought. I'll find time to post in everything but I won't be able to commit to refereeing in the near future. This means Its_A_Random, Elevator Music, Rediamond and Mulan15262 should seek subrefs for their respective Gym matches. Also IAR please don't give me a match to ref in the next LLAMA round. Thank you all for your understanding

Going to be without internet from early Saturday until late Sunday. Please don't DQ during that time.

EDIT: I'm back

Last edited:

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have to step out until late Monday evening. I'll have phone access to finish up casual matches, but please don't DQ me in tournament or gym matches.

Guys, I will be busy until Feb 23rd. Sports Tour, Tests and piled up homework would take away most of my time. I will be active, but not as much. If I haven't responded past DQ, then please Tag me. Gracias ^_^

Two things:

First, I want to extend an apology to zarator Mulan15262 Avnomke and Leethoof for having to deal with far more tardiness from me than is usual. Also a more minor apology for those expecting flavor for the last few rounds of that tournament match I reffed.

Second, I'm planning on taking the rest of the week off ASB wise, partly because I'll be busy for tomorrow and Friday and partly for other reasons. What those other reasons are is a bit tricky to explain, but the short version is I need a bit of a break. I fully intend to fulfill all my reffings and get the Adventure Battles restarted ASAP.

Monday (or Sunday if I'm feeling up to it) is my designated ASB catch up day. Thank you for your patience and have a good week! :)

I'm not here Friday or Saturday, and I'm not sure if I can catch up with everything on Sunday. Expect everything to be done on Monday.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Out cold until tuesday night. I may be able to pop in occasionally to order on stuff, but for the most part I will be as busy as it gets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)