DPP UU League VII - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
When I'm being serious, people think I'm being sarcastic. When I'm being sarcastic, people think I'm being serious. I can never win as a forums posting contributor. I guess I'll just continue winning Pokemon games.

Btw, I only pick on people that I have feelings for. Those I don't care about, I just ignore them. ;)

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
If worthy challengers like Eo and Limitless come back, I might consider signing up. I'm busy advancing my career and don't have time playing against inferior players.
is that assuming any team will want to buy you?

worst is i know you are trolling but i'm kinda amused by your act, not because it's entertaining but because it bears so little verisimilitude that you look ridiculous... i'm glad you decided to tag me today

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Every time I post something, I always see you as one of the people viewing it. Just thought I'd give you some attention. ;)

Anyways, good luck everyone. I have to get back to supervising my employees. Stop making this thread all about me.

Bringing DPP UU back would be cool though.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
whitequeen posts pictures of wrist scars on facebook then says "you wouldnt understand" to anyone who offers to help
Didn't you go off on Leremjyu not too long ago for making suicide jokes?

I wasn't going to reply due to how busy I am at the moment, but I feel obligated to. You're so wrong. I've personally been over Facebook at least two years ago. People spend too much time on there posting junk to fish for likes. People making the dumbest of faces to garner replies or people posting mundane things like checking into Walmart or Burger King's. Things that nobody really cares about.

I know I have already peaked as a competitive Pokemon player, so I'm giving back to the Smogon community. I am still somewhat involved on Facebook, mainly due to the Smogon page. A few of my tips can be found on there. If you're an aspiring player, definitely go read them. Someday you too can get good at this game. When time permits, I'll definitely produce more high quality columns such as this one:

https://www.facebook.com/SmogonU/ph...19134492389/10153938900342390/?type=3&theater

leremyju

Banned deucer.
I never joke about anyone's suicide. Just like WhiteQueen my serious posts are taken as jokes and my jokes are taken seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)