Kimono girls gone wild! [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ladies & gentlemuk of Smogon, it's my pleasure to bequeath some of my favorite Johto pokemon to you guys in honor of the Johto classic.

here are the prizes:

#152 lvl 1 Chikorita

Markus | 06810
Calm | Overgrow | ♂
31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
untrained
moves: Leaf Storm, Aromatherapy, Body Slam, Leech Seed
not redistributable UT, fully redistributable if evolved to Meganium & EV'd
Stock: 0 (2 on reserve)

#164 lvl 50 Noctowl @ Leftovers

* Myke * | 36964
Calm | Insomnia | ♂
31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
moves: Toxic, Night Shade, Defog, Roost
fully redistributable
stock: 1

lvl 50 Slowking @ Assault Vest

bec | 16858
Quiet | Regenerator | ♀
31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0
252 SpA / 248 Hp / 8 SpD
moves: Scald, Psychic, Fire Blast, Ice Beam
fully redistributable
stock: all gone!

#248 lvl 55 Tyranitar @ Choice Band

Chris | 03727
Adamant | Guts Sand Stream | ♀
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
100 HP / 252 Atk / 156 Spe
moves: Stone Edge, Super Power, Crunch, Pursuit
fully redistributable
stock: all gone!
HERES THE RULES (READ THESE IF YOU WANT TO WIN):
  • In your post,either tell me what your favorite Johto pkmn is and why (competitive-wise, design, etc) with your favorite image of it OR what your favorite theme is from GSC / HGSS and a link to the theme.
  • Deposit a Zubat into the GTS stating what pokemon you are asking for with the message "GOT MILTANK?"
  • These pokemon are all at level 50, Tyranitar at 55
  • BIG thanks to Maximum Optimizer for helping me out with cloning
  • No people on the blacklist or ICBB
  • I'm limited in copies I can give, so one pokemon per person please.
  • Making these fully redistributable because this gen is over & I just want people to actually battle with them
  • These are my breeds so respect my redis policy.
  • This giveaway is over when I run out of mons or in 48 hours from now
  • <3 you smogon, h8 u if u ignore my rules

Last edited:

Requesting: Slowking!
IGN: Cimorene
Deposited: male Zubat, lvl 14
Message GOT MILTANK?

I stopped playing after Crystal until this spring. In Gen I and II, Psychic was bomb-diggity, so I was predisposed to love Silver's incredible cover mon. But that design rocked, regardless of type! Now add Multiscale and killer support moves for balance/stall teams? Competitive, nostalgia, design, check check and check. Love it! Thanks for this rad giveaway, btw!

EDIT Thank you!

Last edited:
Very funny message XD. Great giveaway, thank you for doing this.
My favorite theme is definitely the Champion/Red battle theme without a doubt. I just loved it back in RBY and then GSC and the remixed version of HGSS was just amazing!!

IGN: Stratos
Deposited: Lv.17 Female Zubat
Pokemon wanted: Tyranitar

Last edited:
Wanted tyranitar
IGN KaKÓ
Deposited Level 9 female Zubat
Message GOT MILTANK?

Well, tyranitar is my favorite mon since Pokemon cristal, at this days I still play with tyranitar in competitive. Thanks for the giveaway!

image.png
Hitmontop isn't the best competitive, and it's design is decent, but being the only Pokemon in the all generations to evolve based on relative atk/def stats makes it my favorite. It always stood out to me, even now, for that one reason. Also, it's design was pretty cool until gen 6 ruined it by flipping it right side up. Also, Tyrogue was a sorta special pkmn, being a gift from Mt. Mortar. Oh, and it beat out Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee cuz it needs equal atk-def and just looks cooler.

Anyways,
Wanted: Tyranitar (sry, couldn't specify gender; somehow never seen one)
Deposited: Zubat Male Lv 12
IGN: Eric

Last edited:

Wanted slowking
Deposited Level 1female Zubat
Message GOT MILTANK?
IGN ramza

Umbreon is my favorite pokemon second generation . The first time I saw her design , well , i try to dye my dog with black paint , the results were not what I expected XD. Thanks to that umreon left a permanet mark in my dog.

Deposited a lvl 11 Zubat female
Wanted: Slowking
IGN Rub

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Back when i didn't know much about Pokemon, but still played, my toughest challenge was Kingdra. It would take all my team to take it down, against Claire. And still had a Sitrus berry. At that time I wish I had one.

Though a close choice between Steelix, Raikou, and Noctowl, I would have to say Quagsire is my fav. I've used him competitively on trick room teams, and he's just such great bulk to play with. And you cannot not love that face!

IGN: Isidore
Pokemon Deposited: Zubat, Male, lvl 9
Pokemon Requested: Noctowl

Thank you!

My fav is tyranitar. I've used sand stream CB tryanitar competitively for breaking many stall pokemon and it's very dangerous behind subs, and it's also bulky. This monstrous required for breaking stall team.

IGN: si.tole
Pokemon Deposited: lvl 14 Female Zubat
Pokemon Requested: Tyranitar

Thanks in advance!

Requesting: Slowking!
Sent!

Pokemon wanted: Tyranitar
Sent!

Wanted: Tyranitar (sry, couldn't specify gender; somehow never seen one)
Sent!

Wanted: Slowking
Sent!

Pokemon Requested: Noctowl
Sent!

IGN: si.tole
Pokemon Deposited: lvl 14 Female Zubat
Pokemon Requested: Tyranitar
Sent!

Wanted tyranitar
IGN KaKÓ
Deposited Level 9 female Zubat
I found someone with this IGN, but they were seeking a Slowking. Is that what you wanted?

Wanted slowking
Deposited Level 1female Zubat
Message GOT MILTANK?
IGN ramza
Couldn't find you.

In game I'm a big sucker for normal types, on Johto I liked Ursaring to destroy gyms haha.

Deposited a level 14 male Zubat, asking for the Quiet Slowking. Thanks a lot!

Fave gen 2 mon is by far Tyranitar. This mon just wrecked competitively in singles OU specially during the height of infinite weather. That crazy sp. def in the sand and the ability to hit back with a choice banded earthquake is beyond monstrous, he is literally Gaara with ultimate defense.

I already have my own nicknamed Bahamut so I don't need another so I'll just asked for the slowking.

Deposited: Level 14 Female Zubat (IGN: Sam)

bec | 16858
Quiet | Regenerator | ♀
252 SpA / 248 Hp / 8 SpD

Last edited:
Fave gen 2 mon is by far Tyranitar. This mon just wrecked competitively in singles OU specially during the height of infinite weather. That crazy sp. def in the sand and the ability to hit back with a choice banded earthquake is beyond monstrous, he is literally Gaara with ultimate defense.

I already have my own nicknamed Bahamut so I don't need another so I'll just asked for the slowking.

Deposited: Level 14 Female Zubat (IGN: Sam)

bec | 16858
Quiet | Regenerator | ♀
252 SpA / 248 Hp / 8 SpD
Sent, but for the love of god use hide tags.

My favorite gen2 pokemon is umbreon aswell i just loved the design (best eeeveelution of all in each following generation i got like 2ish of it...theres like over 12 by now xD) and how its really strong .....but the main reason would be that to me it looks alot like a black cat making me totally fawn over it :3 (yes not a dog! a cat!! >.>)

would love the noctowl
deposited a lv1 female zubat
IGN: Marine

edit: knew i forgot something :$

Last edited:
My favorite gen2 pokemon is umbreon aswell i just loved the design (best eeeveelution of all in each following generation i got like 2ish of it...theres like over 12 by now xD) and how its really strong .....but the main reason would be that to me it looks alot like a black cat making me totally fawn over it :3 (yes not a dog! a cat!! >.>)

would love the noctowl
deposited a lv1 female zubat
IGN: Marine
Need an image friend.

EDIT: Sent!

Last edited:
Requested: Slowking
IGN: Markus
Deposited Male Zubat Lvl 1

Ampharos is my fave Gen2 mon, such a cute monster. :D
Thank you!!!

Requested: Slowking
IGN: Markus
Deposited Male Zubat Lvl 1

Ampharos is my fave Gen2 mon, such a cute monster. :D
Thank you!!!
Please edit your post with some hide tags if your image is going to be big and don't double post the image. Also, you could be a bit more descriptive. I want people to put effort in their posts.

Houndoom is my favourite pokemon from pokemon Gold, for its unique design and typing, i love it from first time i saw it in my battle agains team rocket general. Now in this generation it has a new cool mega evolution that boost his special attack and speed, making it a very strong sweeper or wallbreaker thanks to his hig speed, nasty plot and solarpower.

Asking for the female adamant Tyranitar
Deposited: lvl.14 male Zubat
IGN: ◆ Yang Saske ◆

Thank you for this giveaway :)

Edit: inserted an image. Sorry for that.

Last edited:
Houndoom is my favourite pokemon from pokemon Gold, for its unique design and typing, i love it from first time i saw it in my battle agains team rocket general. Now in this generation it has a new cool mega evolution that boost his special attack and speed, making it a very strong sweeper or wallbreaker thanks to his hig speed, nasty plot and solarpower.

Asking for the female adamant Tyranitar
Deposited: lvl.14 male Zubat
IGN: ◆ Yang Saske ◆

Thank you for this giveaway :)
Sent!

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Celebi is my favourite Johto pokemon! It's just too cute, look at those blue eyes! And the 4th pkm movie is my favourite just because of this mon! In the old days, it was so rare to obtain, so when it was finally possible to obtain legitimately in a game I was so happy haha In the metagame it is one of the best pkm as its well balanced stats not only permit it to take a few hits but also deal a good amount of damage.

Deposited: level 15 female Zubat
IGN: CHRIS
Wanted pkm: Tyranitar

Thanks sooo much for the giveaway!

Last edited:
Requesting - Slowking
IGN - Jamie
Deposited - Lvl 1 Male Zubat

My favourite Gen II pokemon is Wobbuffet, although the reason isn't actually because of the 2nd gen games, but because of the 4th gen remakes. I was a real latecomer to Pokemon and SoulSilver was the first game I really put a lot of time into.The final battle vs Red seemed like too much of a challenge to me at the time(all those level 80s) so I ended up using a Wobbuffet with a quick claw and destiny bond (and a lot of revives). This worked extremely well, so much so that I've loved Wobbuffet ever since and look for any excuse to put it in my online teams in OrAs.

Edit: Thank you!

Last edited:
Tyranitar is my favorite Johto pokémon, since pokémon Silver. I really love the design *_* thank you for this amazing giveaway :)

Deposited: level 10 male Zubat in a Ultraball
IGN: Wall
Wanted pkm: Tyranitar

Last edited:
There are some pokemon of my favorite in the second generation, but Murkrow is the best, total black and a bird with a hat (so funny) LOL

Deposited: level 12 male Zubat in a Ultraball
IGN: Marco
Wanted pkm: Slowking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)