Serious US Election Thread (read post #2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OLD GREGG (im back baby)

old gregg for life
Honestly from my pov, only cause you asked Shrug ...yes that COULD BE considered racist indeed. I don't associate animals and humans in such a manner as to compare one another, but if you had some preconceived notion that apes are somehow similar to black people more so than apes are similar to white people, then yeah I could see that being your takeaway from it. We're all a bunch of filthy apes imo, including myself. Trying to distinguish who is the more sinister out of a vile rotten bunch of apples is the funniest thing to me. The ultimate pissing contest. For future reference if my views are a bit unorthodox or even depressing, then don't ask my opinion. We are screwed. Could have been a nice life too; if it wasn't for greed, corruption, and ego poisoning the minds of the pathetic human race since day one.

It's the 21st century, guys. The stigma of being a racist is so bad, that not even a KKK member would self identify as "racist"

If you're waiting on someone to drop the N-bomb before you call someone out on their racism, then you'll just let them get away with it.

I hate Trump and everything he stands for. His supporters are either racist or okay with racism.

But can we not slut shame his wife?
I have no real distaste towards Melania Trump personally. If that was too low of blow, then my apologies.

so im just a simple boy paging through the old internet when i encounter this comment causing some controversy. immediately in my gut, i feel the twinge - that's a racist comment against my future mother-in-law. but then i reconsidered. Deck Knight Ary Old_Gregg Kl4ng UncleSam Josh manodelrey sunny004, you guys seem like some dudes who have been awakened to what fake left "racism" is and isnt. can you tell me if this is racist? perhaps my racism sensor had been knocked out of place by the massive amounts of Gay Shit ive had penetrate me while reading lena dunham's yelp reviews of brooklyn abortion clinics as john oliver shills in the background. perhaps my reading of racism is a result of my liberal liberal arts education. maybe this is just the economic anxiety of Pamela Ramsey Taylor being expressed in a way i, a weak liberal, cannot understand. perhaps i am this brainwashed in the words of lord Deck. i cant even tell if the gas lamps in this room are on or off, much less what political correctness looks like. im pleading with you guys sincerely, please help. Is this racist?
Congratulations, you found an actual racist. Do you want a cookie?

No seriously, what kind of point are you trying to support here? At least some of Trump's supporters are racist? Can you show me where anyone denied that?

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
Everyone is mad about Trump but people forget that Hilary was not a perfect candidate either. She certainly has changed her mind about many things, which should really raise questions on her credibility. Then something about ISIS funding her campaign?? Her emails causing all this drama??

Ultimately, I supported Hilary because I don't think Trump is qualified in a literally sense of the word: no political experience at all!

However, I really don't like how I keep hearing things like "all Trump supporters are racist / are OK with racism" because there are many reasons out there to not like Hilary, too.

Being around a bunch of Trump supporters, many of them were telling me that they thought Hilary was going to be like Obama but worse - they don't like Obamacare (I wish democratic party would just admit Obamacare sucks because isn't that kind of a nation-wide accepted thing?), they don't like how Obama caused more debt than any other president (which I know has nothing to do with Hilary, but things from your party's previous pres can carry over to that party's next candidate, espec. with Obama campaigning for her), and they didn't want a weak person in office. With ISIS around and whatnot people want a strong leader - now, I think a woman who's been Secretary of State and has a former president as her husband is not weak at all, I can see why people might want Trump instead - hot-blooded Caucasian male is exactly what you think of when you think of an american president. Especially because, like racism, sexist ideals still exist, and many Trump supporters simply felt a woman couldn't do the job.

If the democratic party had anyone besides Hilary representing them, they would have had a much stronger chance.

(Personally, I would love to see a candidate like Overwatch's Zarya run for president! Not her character per-say, but someone who looks like her.)

Zarya for president tbh

Can't we just agree that this election was a mess? Honestly, no matter which one was going to be president there was going to be a ton of issues with either candidate. I just don't like seeing all this hate on Trump supporters because even though I don't support Trump, a lot of my family does, and they aren't these racist white supremacist. Hilary was just not a perfect candidate either, this election was like deciding if you wanted to cut your arm off or your leg.

----

Also I can't believe how terrible people are. And this is ugly from both sides. I could give y'all links, but honestly, do I need to? Democrats have some ugly riots, Republicans have some awful racist slander going on. It's utterly depressing to see this catastrophe unfold.

Whether we like it or not Trump is going to be our president, so we have to work with him because we're stuck with him. We have to save all these protests and riots when Trump actually does something bad, not now when he isn't even president yet. We aren't going to be taken seriously if we act like animals before anything even happens...

Last edited:

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
im just laughing at the ppl who are like everything is normal, when ivanka's dad lost the popular vote and people all over the place are risking getting arrested to send a message (those 'ugly riots') that a president-elect that puts avowed white supremacists in their inner council is not normal. did you miss the part where ivanka's dad lost the popular vote after complaining about how the election was rigged and not saying that he would accept that result? what do you expect? just cause we're not dumb enough to say it lol, does it mean we aren't gonna do it.

democracy is actually 'ugly riots', if you don't support the right to 'ugly riots', then you stand, with trump, against participatory democracy. it is telling that most of the people who smear protests as 'ugly riots' have never participated in an organized protest, ever. are we 'professional protestors' or are we 'ugly rioters', you can't have it both ways lol. is it 'ugly' to organize a boycott too? why dont you just call the riots 'unamerican'? boston tea party anyone? anyone?

we do not have to 'work with' white supremacists just because they are forced on to us. people 'didnt work with' obama for other reasons. like...@Shurtugal , are you a shill bb? do you 'work with' a presidential administration? what does working with the president mean? accepting whatever his bullshit is without any person expressing their dissent? that is so naive and dumb, not to again mention, contrary to democratic pluralism and the 1st amendment. like, please, no one that i know works in the administration? what do you actually mean by working with the president? how did you 'work with obama' when he was president? are you gonna spy for trump's administration? what are you gonna do for him? please tell me, because the idea of everyday american people working with trump's administration in any actual factual capacity is seriously frightening. whyre you so excited to tell us this? it's not like all the liberals decided they were gonna work with obama, obama didn't need them to anyway. i always knew yall we're big government snitches tho, thanks for admitting it.

did you work with bush on katrina?

'save up' our riots? no we will start organizing now, especially while the obama administration is around, so that there will actually be structured momentum in place when 'he' (his administration surely, you dont get the people hes got to do good things, and no one voted for them) tries to 'do something bad', as though his example to people as a role model in the presidency isn't bad enough to begin with. 'first they came for x, and i did nothing, then they came for y, and i still did nothing, now theyre coming for me, and there's no one to stand up for me'.

and we're coming for ur memes too.

we tryna help you get less brainwashed with these memes out here

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-soviet-union-saved-the-world-from-hitler/

our bodies defeat fascism/ white supremacy

so when do we stop standing with trump, before or after he invades somewhere?

you know whats really profitable for corporate businesses? war. the only nice thing about trump is that he isn't involved in owning his own war corporations unlike bush administration, so he'll probably be more focused on expanding the domestic side of the war, rather than bringing it abroad. he's gonna make america great again, the old fashioned way: genociding its inhabitants.

it's like no one can see the pattern of the american election is basically a yes or a no vote on more war. it's interesting how these neo-cons (same thing as a neolib) keep getting elected after losing the popular vote.

http://gothamist.com/2016/11/16/nypd_rutgers_professor.phpm <- man gets 5150-ed for dissent. im out here twiddling my thumbs, like i hope i get placed at a nice rehab, i mean re-education, facility at least.

if you desperately need an excuse to start ignoring whatever ivanka's father's administration is up to and so to get on with your life, the 'we have to work with him, we're stuck with him' line is as good as any, but i choose to instead interpret the passive avowals of lack of dissent against ivanka's father as motivated by the desire to gain capital, which is what drives most people's behavior in a capitalist society.

you're gonna miss me tho.

and for the record im a really pretty rioter, get some glasses. the better for you to learn to read.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I live in what is literally the most multicultural city on earth and I am typically one of the only white people in my classes, I don't care about white supremacy or anything else. I'm pretty indifferent to everything because honestly sexist, racism, homophobia, those don't really exist in Toronto. You can argue all you want but living here my entire life and my parents for longer none of us have ever seen any negative acts towards any group, so it's pretty divorce from my life. I hate blm parades that happen in Toronto because it's literally a non issue here, there are less white people than black people (and many other races) in most areas. I'm not politically informed and I have no interest in becoming so. You want me to own my beliefs? My beliefs are that it doesnt matter who the president is because China is going to be the next world leader regardless and America is already fucked. Why do I, as a non American citizen, need to keep well informed? I can't even vote, not that it would necessarily matter with the horrible system that is electoral colleges. My only interst in the election is how Trudeau and Trump will interact because they are opposites in many ways, environment being a big example. Although something I do find funny is the biggest anti-Trudeau propaganda was "he's just not ready" and then the next American election someone with NO experience got elected. I'm not pro Trump, I'm not anti Trump, but I absolutely hate how people are treating this election, a prime example being tons of people deleting anyone who voted Trump on Facebook and sometimes from their lives. It's so fuckin stupid. Trump is not the next Hitler despite what people itt like soul fly want you to believe. There's many good reasons but I like to point out Hitler was actually a reasonable candidate for starters and I don't blame anyone who voted him because he really didn't come off as bad. There will never be a repeat, because first of all what people pass as racism and every other ism now is pathetic compared to how it was in the past, and the world in general views it in such an awful light tha genocide can never really repeat itself on a scale like that.

Myzozoa

There will never be a repeat, because first of all what people pass as racism and every other ism now is pathetic compared to how it was in the past, and the world in general views it in such an awful light tha genocide can never really repeat itself on a scale like that.
http://seansrussiablog.org/2013/05/11/us-prison-industrial-complex-versus-the-stalinist-gulag/

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-us-prison-system-is-actually-larger-than-soviet-gulags_082015

i think i posted this in another thread, but as always, the idea that genocide cant happen is confirmed naive. also forced migration is a form of genocide, there are millions of forced migrants, from syria alone, atm in the world.

the genocides are on, and if you deny it, that is your own delusion, and your own way of participating in it.

you know whats really profitable for corporate businesses? war. the only nice thing about trump is that he isn't involved in owning his own war corporations unlike bush administration, so he'll probably be more focused on expanding the domestic side of the war, rather than bringing it abroad. he's gonna make america great again, the old fashioned way: genociding its inhabitants.
typically i wouldn't post in a thread like this because of the amount of deluded idiots like yourself, but i want to correct the record on this obvious misunderstanding. trump advocated for better relationships with the countries we are on the brink of war with. to construe his stance as being pro-war is a massive strawman.

Myzozoa

so tell me what that stance is and source it
typically i wouldn't post in a thread like this because of the amount of deluded idiots like yourself, but i want to correct the record on this obvious misunderstanding. trump advocated for better relationships with the countries we are on the brink of war with. to construe his stance as being pro-war is a massive strawman.
or just fling insults at me and look dumb af

because ivanka's father doesnt maintain any consistent stances, and if he did, he would be in support of genociding syrians and youd look bad so... bye, it was nice hearing from u

Last edited:
a healthy relationship with putin
something the liberal media dragged his name through the muck for throughout the whole election cycle???

edit: glad I could correct the record (tm)

Myzozoa

ah yes putin, that guy is a famous pacifist right? not at all pro war, just an exprt at the internal crackdown

also no bb skarm the military just hates hillary (understandably if you know the military and hillary go way back on not being cool), it has nothing to do with trump being good for them

Last edited:

Myzozoa

ah yes ww3 i forgot i was risking that, how silly of me to forget that counterfactual: if hillary had been elected we be caught in ww3, because hillary is an isolationists and isolationist policies precipitate wars, oh wait, nope... thats trump thats an isolationist... hmm.

still dont get it

why dont you tell me exactly how a hillary presidency risks ww3? and after that you can tell us how trump's presidency is gonna prevent it.

we'd all love to hear you say it

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Trump isn't pro war is a fierce hot take. That is scorching. We're talking about the same guy who said "we need to go after their families" which is an open advocation for literal actual war crimes. But yeah really he's a big softy.

Myzozoa

how would russia and the us cooperating on a no fly zone, as hillary clinton proposed, risk a war with russia? hillary clinton has said that she would establish a no fly zone by cooperating with russia.

guess you missed that http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-syria-idUSKCN0S02ID20151006

note the differences on the dates of the articles

let's start with the facts: hillary proposed a no-fly zone over syria.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war
so instead of provoking the big old bear, why don't we leave it alone? now you can explain to me how isolationism as trump proposed it (i.e. decreasing our military presence in foreign countries) will lead to war
yawn

the facts are that hillary proposed working with russia to set the future of syria, disgusting? yes. risking ww3? nope, at least not with russia.

Last edited:
maybe you missed the part where russia would never in a million years agree to a no-fly zone because it's flat out against their interests. nevermind that her whole policy seems to be centered around provoking russia's position in syria: increased intervention, removing Assad, more airstrikes? none of which would go over well in moscow.

this brings up an entertaining sidenote for me. most clinton supporters i had interacted with could not name one of her policies which they were in favor of.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
how would russia and the us cooperating on a no fly zone, as hillary clinton proposed, risk a war with russia? hillary clinton has said that she would establish a no fly zone by cooperating with russia.

guess you missed that http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-syria-idUSKCN0S02ID20151006

note the differences on the dates of the articles

yawn

the facts are that hillary proposed working with russia to set the future of syria, disgusting? yes. risking ww3? nope, at least not with russia.
You thought russia would help the US enforce a no fly zone in syria? And you ridicule trump for saying he'd get mexicans to pay for the wall.

Myzozoa

okay i am really dumb (tho still smarter than you), but where is your evidence that hillary would start ww3? you know that evidence i asked for.

maybe you missed the part where russia would never in a million years agree to a no-fly zone because it's flat out against their interests. nevermind that her whole policy seems to be centered around provoking russia's position in syria: increased intervention, removing Assad, more airstrikes? none of which would go over well in moscow.

this brings up an entertaining sidenote for me. most clinton supporters i had interacted with could not name one of her policies which they were in favor of.
if you cant stay on topic i cant chat w/ u bb

okay i am really dumb (tho still smarter than you), but where is your evidence that hillary would start ww3? you know that evidence i asked for.
it's pretty sad that I have to spell this out to you. your blatant denial of the facts just goes to show how flawed your ideology is.
provoking russia's interests in syria is absurd given that they are also fighting the same enemy we have. the only valid reason we have for that is some neo-cold war attitude that russia is a big bad meanie who will take over the world if we don't oppose them!!!!

Myzozoa

all im getting is that you take clinton saying that she will negotiate with russia as evidence that she will start ww3, but when trump wants to negotiate with russia it's not worrying you at all.

until i see something that is actually evidence that hillary would do anything other than try to negotiate a resolution with russia, just as ivanka's father has mentioned doing.

aight, i will not reply until the evidence emerges that shows how negotiating with russia as both trump and hillary have stated aims of doing, will start ww3.

is it cause women cant negotiate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)