Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 250 HP / 134 Def / 102 Spd / 24 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Ice Beam
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
The usual. Yeah, Skarmbliss isn't cheap to me.

Milotic (M) @ Leftovers ** Robert
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 144 Def / 144 Spd / 108 SAtk / 112 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hypnosis
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Surf
Needs improving again.

OK, peeps. No hateful comments please.

Tauros (M) @ Choice Band ** Pit Bull
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 62 HP / 252 Atk / 62 Def / 12 Spd / 122 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail
- Return
- Rock Tomb
Great starter. Intimidate owns.

HP Ghost over Rock Tomb.

Alakazam (M) @ BrightPowder ** Saik :)
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 88 HP / 251 Def / 171 SAtk
- Ice Punch
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderpunch
Not the best, I know. Needs improving.

You should have Calm Mind in there, probably over Ice or Thunderpunch. I usually have Fire Punch too so I can beat Steel types.

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers ** Homer Simpson
Trait: Immunity
EVs: 86 HP / 145 Atk / 137 Def / 72 Spd / 70 SDef
- Belly Drum
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Shadow Ball
Yeah, no Rest or Curse.

Needs more Defense EVs or you won't be able to sweep. Take out some Attack EVs since you'll be using Belly Drum anyway.

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers ** Metal Phoenix
Trait: Keen Eye
EVs: 80 HP / 149 Atk / 149 Def / 30 Spd / 102 SDef
- Drill Peck
- Spikes
- Steel Wing
- Roar
Looks OK to me.

Substitute over Steel Wing.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Ice Beam
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled

Max Defense, ALWAYS.

- Hypnosis
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Surf
Needs improving again.

Fine.

Smogon's not really the place to go for flameless rates, but here we go.

Tauros -- HP Bug/Ghost over Rock Tomb. Never use Rock Tomb, even on something that doesn't get Rock Slide. Go with HP Rock if you really need a Rock move.

Alakazam -- Needs Calm Mind over Thunderpunch.

Snorlax -- Needs no speed really, maybe 4 to outspeed its own group. It doesn't need attack either, but it does need HP, Def, and some SDef.

Skarmory -- Since Milotic can take Tar, put either Rest, Toxic, or Substitute over Steel Wing.

Blissey -- I prefer 80 HP / 252 Def / rest in SAtk with Bold nature, this EV spread allows more use of Ice Beam than to kill Salamence.

Milotic -- I suggest more Defense EVs so that Milotic can beat Tar and Mence. Take a lot out of speed and bump the HP and Defense.

May I ask what the SDef EVs are for? Surviving a certain attack? If not, then just put them into Spd.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Tauros isn't really meant to take hits as such (though it can switch in on some neutral physical moves thanks to Intimidate).

Choice Band, by nature, makes Tauros the hit and run type, as you'll be switching to change attack, so there's really no point in pumping defenses as if you can't hit something you're sure as hell not staying in on it.

For that reason, it's probably best to go with Jolly and 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 Whatever; you'll find the extra Speed greatly benefits you in your ability to sweep.

OK, peeps. No hateful comments please.

Tauros (M) @ Choice Band ** Pit Bull
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 62 HP / 252 Atk / 62 Def / 12 Spd / 122 SDef
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail
- Return
- Rock Tomb
Great starter. Intimidate owns.
Those EVs won't work well. Max atk is ok, then give it enough spd evs to reach either 300-301 or 308 spd stat, and then put the rest in hp. Don't bother with sdef evs or def evs, especially not both, and especially not before maxing out hp (which would however be a waste here). Put HP: ghost over Rock Tomb, and Sleep Talk can possibly go over Iron Tail

Alakazam (M) @ BrightPowder ** Saik :)
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 88 HP / 251 Def / 171 SAtk
- Ice Punch
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderpunch
Not the best, I know. Needs improving.
Brightpowder? T-wave?
Just go with a CM variant with maybe Trick@Choice Band or Encore or 2 punches, and max spd and satk. HP EVs would only be useful for a cm/recover variant that wants to beat blissey

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers ** Homer Simpson
Trait: Immunity
EVs: 86 HP / 145 Atk / 137 Def / 72 Spd / 70 SDef
- Belly Drum
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Shadow Ball
Yeah, no Rest or Curse.
No, this won't work without at least 2-3 solid t-wavers besides lax's body slam, and a way to get rid of skarm. And you especially don't need another fighting weak.

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers ** Metal Phoenix
Trait: Keen Eye
EVs: 80 HP / 149 Atk / 149 Def / 30 Spd / 102 SDef
- Drill Peck
- Spikes
- Steel Wing
- Roar
Looks OK to me.
Your team does have huge ddtar/cbtar problems, but I doubt skarm's steel wing would be enough to remedy that, just put rest over it since you have aromatherapy blissey, and give it max hp and def, and impish nature.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Ice Beam
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
As it has been said before, max defense always. Then, you can give it max hp to help take physical hits even slightly better. sdef and spd evs are of no use here, giving it satk evs could be an option however, but it can already beat mcgar with no satk evs, and ohkoing dugtrio would require too many evs, so yeah, max hp and def is the best option

- Hypnosis
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Surf
Needs improving again.
max hp and defense here as well. Your team can't do much to opposing bulky waters, so I'd rather recommend using sleep talk/rest/toxic/surf here, which will also help taking on ttar, etc. while being asleep due to marvel scale
Your team has very huge problems with CBTar/DDTar, and even Boah/Physical TTars with Sub (it simply comes in on Blissey, and Milotic gets 2hko'd by a CB or DD-boosted Rock Slide, and TTar is faster). You also don't have a spinner, yet an opposing Skarm could easily set up spikes on Tauros/Lax/your Skarm and even on Blissey. To remedy these two problems, the addition of Donphan or Claydol over Snorlax would probably be the best option.

Then, the other huge problem is that you have no fighting resist (the addition of Claydol over Lax won't help against Heracross, etc.), so a bulky ddmence over Alakazam or Tauros could help with that a lot (if you add it over Zam, then you'll have double intimidate as well, which is always useful.. though Zam could help a lot with Trickbanding/Encoring/CM-Recovering to beat [non-twave] blisseys, since you'll have problems with skarmbliss).

Just out of curiosity, how often have you used Rock Tomb on Tauros? It seems like a cool idea, but I'm wondering how useful it is.

Alakazam needs a better moveset; try Calm Mind over Thunder Wave and Fire Punch over either Ice Punch or Thunder Punch.

Snorlax doesn't have the support it needs to use Belly Drum, since you've only got one Thunder Waver and that's Alakazam. If you really want to make this work, put Thunder Wave on Blissey over Ice Beam, and replace somebody with a Magneton. The EVs are all over the place there; what are they for?

Blissey is pretty standard, max her Defense before you put anything into HP, and consider Thunder Wave over Ice Beam, since you've already got Milotic.

Milotic might do better with Rest/Talk/Surf/Ice Beam, but besides that it's pretty standard. Just make sure to fix those EVs.

I dumped Rock Tomb for HP Ghost, because it was useless.

I can't dump Alakazam because I'll have no Special Attacker then.

I replaced my Snorlax with Donphan. Is this a good moveset?
Donphan (M) @ Leftovers ** Trumpet
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 143 Atk / 116 Spd / 251 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Return
- Rock Slide

- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Return
- Rock Slide

Needs HP and Def EVs IMO. Doesn't need Spd and SDef. And why Careful? Should be Impish (+Def, -SAtk). Can't also help thinking that Rest needs to be here somewhere, over Return I think. If all marillanders are like this, they'll be a east sweep...

Needs HP and Def EVs IMO. Doesn't need Spd and SDef. And why Careful? Should be Impish (+Def, -SAtk). Can't also help thinking that Rest needs to be here somewhere, over Return I think. If all marillanders are like this, they'll be a east sweep...
i would really take this into consideration rest would be a great asset

- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Return
- Rock Slide
You have aromatherapy blissey, so rest would do well. I prefer est on donphan anyways, as unless you have wish suppost, you have no other way to heal.

I know this probably isn't your biggest concern, but all of the evs you put should be divisible by four. Every four evs you put=1 point in the stat.

- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Return
- Rock Slide
Is it absolutely necessary to have a special sweeper on every team?
And for gods sake, press SNAP in the EV window! You have so many random EV numbers..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)