Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cant make it a sticky, tennis... just let the mods figure out of they want to keep it, and if they do, sticky it.
hopefully we can keep it.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
i pm'd aragonbird but the only way we're gonna keep this afloat for the time being is for us to just post in it

failure. the other idea was way better, IMO.

meh. maybe ill find my best works. i dont know what they are though. how about you guys be the judge of my best sprites?

go ahead and see which ones you like the most on my photobucket
http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l313/shadow-kakashi99/
My Favorites.

Houndoom is probably my favorite, kinda looks like an Evo. Same with the Beedrill. The other two just fused well, and looked like a real sprite.

I'll throw out a few requests, seeing as the threads moving pretty slowly.

snorlax/blissey

dragonite/rayquaza

claydol/bronzong

garchomp/tyrranitar

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
DWC the drapion/haunter and bronzong/haunter are the best haunters imo, put those in.

heres the geodude jumpluff

i really cant figure out a way to make the left side round

im wondering if he flapped his four arms and ears if he could fly...

him too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)