Harry Potter Mafia II Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, they weren't finished last time, so they came back! Both the Ministry of Magic and the Death Eaters are going to infiltrate Hogwarts again, and this time the invitation letter to the students will be pinned up in the Great Hall for everyone to see from the start of the game.

This game will be a lot different. The roles are less powerful but nonetheless crucial and much more subtile and thought out. evan and I took several sessions to think them through and through, making sure they're not broken or too lame, and to see how they interact, to see what they can know and can't know. We took it all into account, and we'd love to test it.

If anyone ruins this game, their neck will never be in the same place again.

That said, I'm willing to help people out who couldn't make it in time. I reserved a spot for 16 people I know, like or want in either way. All of them were in previous game. If you are one of these people, please post in this thread saying if you accept your spot or leave it. The other 34 spots will be given away like you're used to: first come, first get. More spots will be opened up if people I reserved for do not wish to participate again.

If you confirm your spot within a reasonable amount of time, you're in. If you're one of the first 34 non-reserved people to post, you're in.

Kindly don't post in this thread if it's not your signing/confirming post. Edit your only post if you need to add something like "votin' Dak" or "i want to be rony wesly".

Major credit to evan for helping me out here, and have a good bunchload of fun everyone!

For the occasion, I have changed my custom title and avatar. :)

Participant list. All of these are in.

1. Dak
2. Blue Kirby
3. cookie
4. Gormenghast
5. Toothache
6. Max
7. Karrot
8. [.darkie]
9. akuchi
10. aamto
11. CaptKirby
12. Hipmonlee
13. batpig
14. Lord Gloom
15. Obi
16. Jackal
17. Judgement
18. Shiv
19. n3ther
20. Mr.378
21. Thunderpup
22. Pim
23. GTS
24. Ae Sakura
25. Shiney
26. Pat
27. Galahad
28. Melon
29. leafgreen386
30. Kade Zonglo
31. CardsoftheHeart
32. Basics
33. sanjay120
34. jc_rcw
35. mastadi
36. Zenigame
37. Pidgeot79
38. the Lexx
39. Fishin
40. Kira
41. porygon3
42. Lord_Sunday
43. Ghandi1988
44. GreenPikachu
45. StrangerDanger
46. gsumbreon
47. Zephyrman
48. Extrasensory
49. Hairyama
50. Adamant Torterra

SUBS

54. Teifu
55. Tmnt Boy
56. ControllerofFlames
57. Havak
58. Stalling
59. Raito Light
60. t0m0thyxcore (you really need a better username wow)
61. Sklez

<3 HP

I'll join!
Oh, and as it from other games it seems that the chat channels are rather important, could anyone explain me how to get into one, as my "complete-paranoid-about-virusses-etc." dad won't let me download mIRC

<3 HP

I'll join, but as it from other games it seems that the chat channels are rather important, could anyone explain me how to get into one, as my "complete-paranoid-about-virusses-etc." dad won't let me download mIRC
Xchat is the only other alternative I know of. Smogon has an instruction guide here http://www.smogon.com/irc/
That has links to the places where you can download mIRC and xchat.

Also, Signing up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)