Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on training this adamant chimchar i have at level 1 right now. I know that Chimchar should have as much speed evs as possible. So is it a wise idea to max out my speed evs on it or should I split it evenly between Attack and Speed?

Please. any feedback is welcome.

@ i like rice nothing

OK, is there a problem with my DS, I go breeding chatots and attach a FEMALE timid one everstone 12 eggs later NOT one is TIMID !?

@ i like rice nothing

OK, is there a problem with my DS, I go breeding chatots and attach a FEMALE timid one everstone 12 eggs later NOT one is TIMID !?
No, it's just that you're unlucky. It's a 50% chance.

I plan on training this adamant chimchar i have at level 1 right now. I know that Chimchar should have as much speed evs as possible. So is it a wise idea to max out my speed evs on it or should I split it evenly between Attack and Speed?

Please. any feedback is welcome.
Max them both.

Only one I can think of is messing up switcheroo/thief users or playing with an item clause. Does it heal the same?
Yes.

It's possible that Everstone won't work. This happens if you breed two Pokémon that are from different language versions, like a Japanese pokémon with an English one. If that's not the case, you just are unlucky I guess.

Hmmmmm, this might not be the correct place to ask, but there is no "simple question, simple answer" thread in Ever Grande City. Does anyone know were the best place to hoard money is in emerald? I'm shit out of money for more quick balls to catch dittos!

Event Pokemon obtained with hacked event items, will they pass a hack check? I mean when only the item is hacked, the rest has been done completely legal for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)