The Wyoming Tournament - Round Uno

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won versus Train Man 2-1

I got Fly... but Doug fixed its base power so it didn't solidify my win... lol

Sending logs

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ugh lost 2-0; gg Wayff haha
lol I got rolled by a Surf Kyogre and then followed up by a Darkrai. Worst random ever ;P

Won 2-0 v. Matty. I got 3 Ubers in 2 mathches. ~_~

Also; my Kyogre had ICE BEAM against his little NFEs...

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
yeah lol gg :)

its sad i got dc'ed in the second game, i had an uber hitmonlee and lucario lol

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
aaaaaaaa sorry Jonathan I've been pretty busy. If you want yo play now, I'll be on shoddybattle shortly.

EDIT: I defeated Jonathan two games to one. I'll send the logs shortly.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
I completed my battles and sent the logs to you a few days ago, and my name still hasn't been bolded. I checked in my sent folder and confirmed that I had sent the logs.

Mizuno won in our matches. Good game and good luck in the future rounds!

Couldn't beat out the EQ Gabite and Life Orb Latios with Dragon Pulse, Surf, and Shadow Ball in the first match, although I came close.

In the third match, I was sure what I was supposed to do with a Jynx, Smeargle, Beldum, Graveler, Pupitar, and Wailord.

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won 2-1 against XxBlueCookiesXx . He would have one but Salac Illumise is broken, I suggest it for the Suspect Ladder.

Sending logs to Sonius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)