Pokemon Platinum - The definitive thread: Mach 2 (In-Game Discussion)

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yea I'm going to Mt. Coronet since I don't know what's up.

Also-E4 Stuff

-Aaron (Bug): Lv49 Yanmega, Lv49 Scizor, Lv50 Vespiquen, Lv51 Heracross, Lv53 Drapion
-Bertha (Ground): Lv50 Whiscash, Lv53 Gliscor, Lv52 Hippowndon, Lv52 Golem, Lv55 Rhyperior
-Flint (Fire): Lv52 Houndoom, Lv55 Flareon, Lv53 Rapidash, Lv55 Infernape, Lv57 Magmortar
-Lucian (Psychic): Lv53 Mr. Mime, Lv54 Espeon, Lv54 Bronzong, Lv56 Alakazam, Lv59 Gallade
-Cynthia: Lv58 Spiritomb, Lv58 Roserade, Lv60 Togekiss, Lv60 Lucario, Lv58 Milotic, Lv62 Garchomp

Yea I'm going to Mt. Coronet since I don't know what's up.

Also-E4 Stuff

-Aaron (Bug): Lv49 Yanmega, Lv49 Scizor, Lv50 Vespiquen, Lv51 Heracross, Lv53 Drapion
-Bertha (Ground): Lv50 Whiscash, Lv53 Gliscor, Lv52 Hippowndon, Lv52 Golem, Lv55 Rhyperior
-Flint (Fire): Lv52 Houndoom, Lv55 Flareon, Lv53 Rapidash, Lv55 Infernape, Lv57 Magmortar
-Lucian (Psychic): Lv53 Mr. Mime, Lv54 Espeon, Lv54 Bronzong, Lv56 Alakazam, Lv59 Gallade
-Cynthia: Lv58 Spiritomb, Lv58 Roserade, Lv60 Togekiss, Lv60 Lucario, Lv58 Milotic, Lv62 Garchomp
Where be this from?

What are gyms 7 and 8?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I got it from Pokebeach, apparantely someone extracted the files.

Got into Cycling road after getting the Explorar Kit.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I just got Sheimi's flower. All you need to do is have Sheimi in your party (I used a movie one, not sure if a Flower Paradise one will work or not) and talk to the lady standing in the middle of Floaroma Town. She'll give you the flower.

EDIT: I used it on my Sheimi, and it transformed. Kept its item and everything. Though I seem to be unable to transform Sheimi back into normal form, so you might want to clone it first.

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
Woot, looks like I'll be assraping some shit early on.

There's still the question of Dialga/Palkia's whereabouts, and the Battle Frontier. I hope they don't make us get the National Dex to get in there >_>

I just got Sheimi's flower. All you need to do is have Sheimi in your party (I used a movie one, not sure if a Flower Paradise one will work or not) and talk to the lady standing in the middle of Floaroma Town. She'll give you the flower.
Is it possible for you to test if flower paradise shaymin can transform into sky shaymin? I know that its been confirmed that Movie shaymin works but it didn't say other types of shaymin don't. :(

Syberia

[custom user title]
I don't have a Flower Paradise Shaymin.

Apparently the flower only works one way, I even tried resetting my time and I still can't make Shaymin transform back into land form. Clone it first I guess.

Apparently the flower only works one way, I even tried resetting my time and I still can't make Shaymin transform back into land form. Clone it first I guess.
Well that kills any hope of roost on land shaymin if roost tm works..

Since trading works for D/P, I can go catch one right now and trade you or you can just pokesav and test. I doubt there's a difference.

What happens if you try to trade it to DP?

Syberia

[custom user title]
I can use it as many times as I want. You just can't make Shaymin change back into Land Form.

I will try to trade it back to D/P now.

iirc Sky Shaymin turns back to land form at night and you can only use the flower to trurn shaymin into sky shaymin during the day.

What about the whole "changes back if frozen or at night" thing?

Did the Shaymin remain in Sky Form or did it change back to its original land form?

Personally, Sky Shaymin's base stats are quite unexpectedly big on a side note.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)