Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a warstory copy/pasted on Microsoft Word, what font should I change it to so that there is no fucked up html crap when i copy/paste it to Smogon??

Where do I go to request EV trainers? Or can someone refer me to a trustworthy one? Smogon Services is empty. Thanks!

ViVi - I think you can copy/paste to Wordpad or Notepad, then to Smogon, and it should be fine. Not positive though.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have a warstory copy/pasted on Microsoft Word, what font should I change it to so that there is no fucked up html crap when i copy/paste it to Smogon??
Save it as a .txt file (the default format on Notepad). That should mean there are no annoying tags when you copy it into Smogon.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
This isn't Smogon's fucking search engine. How hard is it to go through a few pages in C&C to find what you want? It takes like 5 minutes.
Well im sorry Olie, i was so caught up in backwards solving the damage equation to find the necessary Attack to OHKO a Tyranitar with max Hp and Defense with a +Def nature with an Infernape(Im just learning this game you know, so it was just a test equation) I forgot to edit my post to inform everyone that in taking another go at the search engine i managed to find everything I needed!

Haha, what can happen if you don't act quickly on the things that can be fixed right away, eh?

You could have come off a little nicer though, but w/e.

Weird question, but how exactly does the IV check code from an AR work? Does it change the stats of a pokemon to the IVs or what?

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It changes the the number of each of the first 6 tms in your bag to the ivs. Its also by hp/atk/def/spe/spatk/spdef.

Err its kinda a bad explanation.

How does Magic Guard interact with Confusion and Attract? Does the Pokemon still "hurt itself in confusion", but not take damage? Or does it it simply never get "fully confused/attracted" similar to how it cannot be "fully paralyzed"?

Ok, my Minun has these stats at Lv100 (HP-Spd): 252, 99, 115, 273, 186, 289. It's EV spread is: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spd.

When I enter this into MetalKid's IV calculator, I get this:

Minun - #312 (Modest)
HP: 21
Att: 25
Def: 10
SpA: 31
SpD: 11
Speed: 31
Modest #312 Minun: 21 / 25 / 10 / 31 / 11 / 31
Hidden Power Type is 'Dragon'. Hidden Power Power is 68.

However, my Minun has HP Ice. I know this for sure. Am I doing something wrong or is it the calculator?

I know for sure because I used it against Kecleon. I'm sure the calculator is wrong, cause I've triple-checked my info.

EDIT: lol why Steel? Both Ice and Dragon are not very effective. ;)

With the information provided, the calculator looks to be spitting out the right results. My calculators are giving me the same results.

Though the box trick doesn't work on Level 100s, try wiping the EVs clean with berries and giving Minun some vitamins in those stats. That should recalculate its stats--unless I'm mistaken on how the stat recalculation process works.

With the information provided, the calculator looks to be spitting out the right results. My calculators are giving me the same results.

Though the box trick doesn't work on Level 100s, try wiping the EVs clean with berries and giving Minun some vitamins in those stats. That should recalculate its stats--unless I'm mistaken on how the stat recalculation process works.
I just reduced them until it had just 100 SpA and Spd EVs, and then again till it had none. Still the same results unfortunately. Thanks for trying to help though.

Checked again, it definitely has HP Ice. =\

Can someone answer my question? What's best counter (BL or below) that counters Ambipom Flinch & Flee starter (it has taunt).

Does a tech scizor using pursuit on a poke switching out have a base power of 80 or 120, before anything else is taken into effect?

I still haven't gotten an answer to my question. How does Magic Guard interact with Confusion and Attraction? Does it prevent them from "fully confused/attracted" in the same way it prevents Paralysis from "fully paralyzing", does it merely prevent Confusion from inflicting damage upon oneself, or does it do nothing to either status?

Also, I have another question that I've been pondering for several days. Does Trick Room affect the power of Gyro Ball? I don't believe Trick Room affects the actual Speed Stats, so Gyro Ball should still do the same power, but I just want to make sure that it is the way I believe.

Tyranitarphantom: Right-click your name on shoddy's userlist and choose View Record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)