How did you create your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For past user names I went by greensquirtle and before that blastoisebomber since blastoise is my favorite pokemon but I wanted a more original name so I was looking through my dragon warrior monsters 2 guide, which is an excellent guide and came across watabou. I always thought that was a cool name for a monster like that so I decided to combine the name with Metal, so there you have my user name Metabou not Metalbou.

people call me cabbage after my last name savage and if I PUT IT IN CAPSLOCKS it's like i'm shouting it in my head

I just wanted a japanese name as i think there cool, i did try other nicknames but they were taken so i went with Akira. Akira was taken also so i just put the squirtlesquad at the end from an internet clan. However I do just want to be known as Akira or Akiratron.

When I would play Pearl with the sound on, my parents learned to recognize Staraptor's distinctive call. It became a running joke that whenever I had Staraptor use Fly and make its call, they would say, "What Pokemon is that?"

My initials are MMA
That is 2 M's and one A
so M x(times) 2 A
MXII(being the Roman numeral for 2)A
MXIIA

Simple :p

In hind sight, MXIITA might be better as it incorporates the +A, but, I was 9 when I first created it, cut me some slack.

I don't remember how my username first came about but its the same username that I use on other forums so I automatically type it in whenever I need a username.

I got my name from the need to find a name that couldn't be generalized easily (Such as FMAfanforlife could be "Hehe, dude likes anime and the like). So I came up with this, and it's been mine for like a year.
It was spoiled for me though when recently, I remembered that Jackman is the last name of the guy that played Wolverine in the X-Men movies due to an episode of Scrubs.
However, I can't give it up now, I'm too attached to it.

On Gamefaqs like 4 years ago it was giga gaia 12... giga gaia from chrono trigger. 12 from.. well i can't really remember.

Fassad is a character from Mother 3, who I think is awesome. That's where I got the inspiration for my username. Simple enough, I suppose. xD

Back when I was really young, the first name I registered under was FeelMyWrath back at IGN boards, but the next boards I came to had that name already registered. I wanted a cool sounding name without numbers and that was short. I chose to name it after Muk, because my favorite type was Poison and Muk was a short name (I have not yet raised a Grimer in any game though! Also shush, I was 12). It needed to be personalized though, so i added an ending. I don't remember how I came up with that. Hpwever, I've used the name for everything ever since, and it's disparate enough that I don't have to explain why I have a pokemon name.

Since it's based on Muk, i pronounce it Muck-or, but most people pronounce it Mew-core. Or Muck-er. I hate those.

Ey, my first post!

I have no idea were I got this name. Just some random crap i wrote while I was trying to name my Salamence on shoddy. Somehow the name stuck to me.

My name is kind of odd, since I've never been or known a pizzaman in my life. Where the name really comes from is a password my friend came up with. A few years ago I played Runescape alot and we were having a conversation about passwords or something, and he told me how someone he knew had the oddest passwords like random_pizzaman and oprah_is_fat, and Random Pizzaman stuck with me.

And I like silly names =P

Princess Peach was my favourite character in Melee and my favourite way to KO an opponent was by hitting them with a turnip when they were trying to get back to the stage. So when I was making my GT for Xbox Live I was trying to think of a good, original name following "You were killed by..." for when I played Halo 2 & Halo 3. I really liked the GT, so I always use it as my username now. :)

I like music.. I like classical music.
I like German names.. I like Mozart.

Wolfgang is one of my favourite names ever.

er.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

wolfgang.amadeus

D: sometimes it is taken. wtf? ;^;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)