You-Choose-It Mafia : Game Over, GGFan wins.

Hey guys! It's me, moi.

I'd like to talk about what's happening. Chex, contrary to what said by your so called leaders, is not a milkmen. Chex is a member of Acme. What do you gain by lynching more acme? You weaken yourself to the other mafia, which has lost 1 member. It's easily in the strongest position. If the village allows the other mafia to gain so much ground, it's an easy win.

But why would the village do this? What if there's a mole from the Milkmen side that wasn't found out. Who knows?

What's even more interesting, is talking to both Rev and thunda. Both of whom are villagers. During the discussion, Rev mentioned this.

[09:44:25] <Serenity> and we can fall
[09:44:33] <Serenity> and milkmen will win which i am not but we know the mole
[09:44:36] <Serenity> (since we actually had one)
but, if you had one, why not lynch that, instead of looking for possible targets.

[09:47:53] <thund[ica]> who is it
[09:48:00] <moi> i don't know
[09:48:03] <moi> by why would she not
[09:48:05] <moi> be lynching them
[09:48:09] <thund[ica]> i dont know
[09:48:16] <moi> the mole
[09:48:18] <moi> may be
[09:48:23] <moi> rev
[09:48:24] <moi> who knows
[09:48:31] <thund[ica]> possibly
[09:49:06] <moi> she's the one
[09:49:09] <moi> who openly stated
[09:49:16] <thund[ica]> 'we know the mole'
[09:49:17] <moi> that the user you are trying to lynch
[09:49:18] <thund[ica]> yea
[09:49:19] <moi> was milkmen
[09:49:21] <thund[ica]> yeah
[09:49:24] <thund[ica]> hm
Why is it that their own teammates don't know of this mole...

And why is it that that person is not being lynched.

Why openly lie about who you are lynching?

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
no hard feelings moi babe im just doin what i do best

also since people seem to be ~confused~ lesm and rev are legit, and villagers best be trusting those users.

Okay, All Sometimes Big Boned contact me. In case you don't remember, I died here, and was proven to be Sometimes Big Boned, and now I've been revived. I'm 100% trustworthy, there's absolutely no reason to not contact me with your role PM/alias.

Also I had access to a lot of the information Gmax/Rev had before they died, including the village spreadsheet, so don't think I'll be fooled really easily or something - I just want to confirm the info I have and pick up any stragglers that weren't on the spreadsheet.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
we have decided to spare the life of the acme and have instead chosen to lynch ANIMALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YAAAA!!!!!

acme thank us later (i expect at least 1 blowjob)

EDIT: hip please dont kill me we canbe friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)