You-Choose-It Mafia : Game Over, GGFan wins.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Because moi made it. I left irc on while I was afk, I got disconnected at some point, and when I reconnected I was automatically taken back to the channel which had lost all its modes. Gmax whoised me when I joined for some reason..

Would all neutrals please get in touch with me. It will be in your best interests imo.

Have a nice day.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Listen up, everyone allied with the Sometimes Big-Boned. Tennisace is Dragonite, and he is allied with the unfortunate ACME corporation. He is going around under the alias of Grape Nuts, and we will be lynching him today. Let's go guys!

Lynch Grape Nuts

Gmax

kuahahahaha
OK guys, I just lynched a mafia. I know I'd be more credible if I'd lynched a Milkman after outing 3 ACME, but hey, I got what I got, we don't live in a perfect world. Everyone aligned with the Sometimes Big-Boned, contact me! Let's get this together.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
That is so weak gmax.. Honestly..

Look, if you want to be the one to unite the village you have to do more than just say "im a villager, person x is a mafia". You havent offered anything to suggest you arent a Milkman..

I would hope people would have learned something from FE mafia..

Have a nice day.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
Ignore anything said by Hip and moi, they're just trying to stir up trouble, nothing else. I'm not moi, Hip, if I were Milkman and I'd found you guys that early, I wouldn't fuck you over like that in case I needed your help later. Also, the role I'm claiming here is rogue, which is a horrible false claim, since it's a standard role present in each and every mafia, and it has always been village. Had I been false claiming, I would've been outed by now. It's been one whole long cycle, and there has been no such claim so far. I'm rogue, I'm SBB, I'm 100% legit, and I just lynched a mafioso and outed 3 others. Everyone SBB, to me!

Also, Hip, moi, if you guys or the Milkmen want to undermine me by having someone false claim rogue, then please, by all means, go ahead, it'll give the SBB a fine target.

<thunda> i am 99% sure Raikage is village, as his role would be impossible to fake claim.

What Raikage did last game eventually resulted in him finding the real one, and keeping him quiet. Who are we to say that the "real" rogue isn't out there, making the same mistake previous people have?

On another note, Gmax forgot to mention another reason why the mafia work together, out of desperation. And in the end, both of the mafias did cooperate in FE Mafia.

So, in other words, if there IS another rogue out there, please contact everyone about it that you can. (also if you want someone else to talk to I'm allied with the SBB)

It's common practice for revealed mafia to try and make the village distrust each other, just ignore Hipmonlee/moi at this point.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
Uh huh moi? Mafia work together when BOTH are desperate. Which is precisely why they didn't work together in FE, you guys were running that shit, you didn't need any help from the Senate, and they knew it. They were at too much of a disadvantage to be working with you, they'd have been screwed in the end anyway.

Also, yeah, I'm guessing that Raikage assumed that there would be no announcers in other factions, and he got lucky on finding that the one man who could be his undoing was a total and utter idiot. And that was the first time that such a concept had been implemented anyway, there was no way that anyone would've guessed that there would have been a mafia announcer, which is why everyone totally bought Raikage.

In this game, everyone has seen that roles which are usually village can be present on the mafia factions as well, so if there WERE by chance a second rogue that I'd found and told to shut up, he would not buy it! Hell, if I were a mafia rogue planning on moling the village using my role as a caim, I would know this beforehand, and I wouldn't assume that some random, gullible idiot like Scrubs had gotten rogue. It would have been a pointless exercise, and I'd rather have traded aliases with another mafioso who was better suited to moling and let him mole etc. using my alias as his own. After all, I'm not exactly someone people run to am I, my name doesn't draw people! I'd leave that to the leader of my faction, someone like Hip or Shiv or Jackal or someone.

If anyone else wants to claim rogue, please, go ahead and do so. Everyone in the game if you're rogue POST YOUR ALIAS AND ROLENAME HERE AND CLAIM.

So yeah, in the meantime, the only conclusion you could draw from that is that

I'M SBB.

Not in this game but I had to comment on

[19:12:29] <moi> when your best tool
[19:12:31] <moi> is chanserv
[19:12:33] <moi> gmax
[19:12:38] <moi> it shows you patheticness

Playing the fucking game one is entered in is not pathetic, but rather transparently smart. Gmax may not be playing a perfect game beyond this, but that was a savvy move by him.

dak, you haven't been on IRC to even know where half of this stuff has fucking gone on. I've already talked everything that's happened with Gmax. I'm fine with it. You wanna know something else? That log is from the initial reaction. Instead of picking certain points, look over the whole picture before calling me a retard.

hes right you fucking retard
you're an idiot. you're not even on IRC anymore to plan with your damn team. you don't deserve to even be in this game if you're not even going to fucking communicate with people. don't call people idiots for communicating badly when you're not even doing it yourself.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
As gmax has already made clear, Day 2 is up. Night 1 is over. Results and all PMs are out.

Day 2 is a private lynch. You must PM me/Brain on the YCI Forums with Day 2 Lynch User X in the subject line.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
EVERYONE ALLIED WITH THE SOMETIMES BIG BONED. LISTEN UP. LISTEN UP. We are gonna lynch Raisin Bran today. He is Beowulf, a MILKMAN, and also the persuader. And hopefully he's going down today if you guys work with me.

Let's do this guys! Villagers who have not contacted me so far, come to me, please. I just nailed a mafia from each faction. There is still no rogue counterclaim. I'm 100% legit. TALK TO ME.

Also, guys, this vote is secret. Which means the mafia will likely collab. WE NEED EACH AND EVERY VILLAGER TO GET HIS PM IN. Please guys, you HAVE to do this. I'm sure you understand that you will not be compromised in any way, but hey, I thought I might as well emphasise it again. SO VOTE GUYS, EACH AND EVERY VOTE MATTERS TODAY. ONCE AGAIN, THE VOTES ARE SECRET, SO JUST GO AHEAD AND PM gp and brain WITH YOUR VOTES ON THE YCI FORUMS. GO GO GO.

Yeah, I reposted this so that it would be visible on the latest page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)