The Everything NHL Thread

Jeez I should probably be the leader of this club what with the Kings...though my Hawks probably keep me out of the running.

Yeah, well this thread is basically just a conversation extended over long periods of time for most of us frequent visitors.

Psycho is right about 80% of his posts in this thread, Captain is a little over 50%, lol. I'm kinda surprised I don't have a more significant amount of my posts here... "only" about 20%. Also surprised you both have more posts in this thread than me, lol. I think I easily have the most words in the thread at least... hooray for saying half as much with twice as many words!

In other news I had my first fantasy draft yesterday... I wish smogon was as easy as that public is going to be. Even with a fair bit of mock drafting I made some "mistakes" though, it'll be fun to see if I screw up the important drafts as badly as I usually do.

I already posted this in the league chat thing (useless =]) and I was wondering if we could get more forwards (3 of each position instead of 2), especially if we're doing a keeper.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I would have liked a keeper but apparently it isn't going to be one.

I'd rather we stick with the current formula, 6 attackers and 4 defensemen.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I already posted this in the league chat thing (useless =]) and I was wondering if we could get more forwards (3 of each position instead of 2), especially if we're doing a keeper.
I thought we weren't doing a keeper? I'm confuzzled =/ Anyways, I'd like to have another forward please :)

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
since nobody expressed opinions on formats a couple weeks ago we kept it the same as last year.

so no keepers. and why do we need more skaters?

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
since nobody expressed opinions on formats a couple weeks ago we kept it the same as last year.

so no keepers. and why do we need more skaters?
i'm pretty sure several people expressed interest in doing a keeper

over and over again

but that could be bias on my part considering i was one of those people

i'm pretty sure several people expressed interest in doing a keeper

over and over again

but that could be bias on my part considering i was one of those people
You are right in that respect wer, that people did express interest. However, when the final tally was called for no one really spoke up so I see both sides of the story here.

Since, I would really love to see hockey return to Canada, I've been following the Coyotes bankruptcy fairly closely for the last month. For those who are interested, here is a blog that is being continually updated with the courtroom proceedings.

What's your source on that? I haven't found anything anywhere... if it is true, it akes me glad I drafted him in my public (in the third round, lol), though I'd really been hoping they'd hold off on a deal until after the other three drafts I do happened... although honestly, did anyone NOT think this was going to happen?

Heatley is one of those athletes that is everything I hate, but somehow is still someone I like to root for... I'm kind of hoping he does well, and I watch more Pacific division games than any other division so I'll be glad he's there to entertain me.

But I'd still laugh if they played Getting Away With Murder if he scored at Ottawa or Edmonton.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
If they do move to Hamilton and the move proves to be success, it should open up the way for a return to Winnipeg and Québec. I am definitely paying attention to what's going on.

Bring me back mes Nordiques.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)