The Fan Favorites Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is going to be a tough match, at least I can actually use Jirachi properly. Going to work on a team then send my opponent a PM.

meh, I was busy all day today and I think it's a little unfair to have to make Chii stay up at 4 AM to fight me tomorrow or something. I was under the impression that I'd set an exact time for Chii and that he/she had forgotten, but after looking back at the previous thread as well as my PMs, I realized I never sent it X_x Combined with the fact that I seem to have misplaced my Smeargle team as well, I think I will have to drop out of this tourney. Sorry for the inconvenience, Chii and DCJ.

I sent TAY another PM 2 days ago, and still no answer. He has been online, latest today morning. I really don't know what to do, since he doesn't answer my PMs and we are never online at the same times.

Extensions have ended, results of tosses / activity checks:

TheFourthChaser vs -Mind- -tails
Flashstorm1 vs Rook -tails
yoyo vs imperfectluck -heads
Exarius vs TAY -activity

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Won vs Huntofthelion 2-0, gg.

You should be grateful the Snorlax was alive, dont forget the funny miss + burn from your side...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)