the best feeling in the world is...

You're standing on a lonely hill at night and make your mind completely blank and feel the wind go through your hair and watch the stars for an hour

Then you decide to just cancel any appointment you had and you forget everything related to school and you beat the crap out of routine

Then you act like a 10 years old and you feel great about it and you don't even bother answering to those who think it's silly

Then you notice the same hint of mischief and glee in the eyes of that one girl and it's like a sparkle of reciprocity

Winning.

Victory of any kind, whether intellectual or physical or even emotional always gives me this inner pride that is invincible and inextinguishable for quite a while.

Hmm.... Probably winning Chess Team regionals even when you're missing your best player, second best player, fifth best player, and sixth best player. This is a team of eight, btw.

Setting your clock to 6 am on Saturdays and then just being able to sleep for like 8 more hours (yes I sleep that long).

Taking a piss after holding it for hours.

When you've been kicked in the balls and the pain stopps.

Having a good mark in a test that you thought you failed.

Winning a discussion.

The crowd cheering at you.

Crawling into your bed with fresh sheets after a really hard day of work/school.

The exitment you have, a few days before summer vacation starts.

Your first real kiss.
Could not have said it better myself. Also taking a shit after holding is for hours. Sex is also REALLY high up there:naughty:

Taking tight jeans off after a day of suffering is the best feeling in the entire damn world, followed by the close second of eating an entire piece of cake in under a minute.

Victory, success, and comfort- your basic 3 good feelings

of course, Victory and success probably could go together.

best feeling in the world for me is...well it hasnt happened yet lol but im hopeing to get a new job that ill like alot better then my one now

The best feelings would be victory, winning, and success, because everyone likes that glory that comes with winning. And the pride that can come from accomplishing something great.

Scoring a goal in tight situations or watching your favorite professional team score. I love the wonderful pride and goosebumps that takes over your body that you get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)