Sellin Slowpoke Tail

alright yo - i have a confession to make
because i draw pokeymans almost exclusively i sometimes do a lot of gay shit
the beauty of the internet is that you can get away with that kind of shit quite easily heh.

they look really good though, so I'm hoping you make some more down the line (apple is my favourite for some reason heh).

good stuff

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
hi um
heres a redo of an old one and a molten booger

i also updated the front page so it should have everything up to date
also if you want to use any of my drawings, you can just go ahead and use them its no big deal really
thanks for always checking back dudes
asdfg still working on stuff for the smog and requests, no more new ones pleaseeee

Yeah. That's my phone. :>

I really enjoy all of your pictures.

The gijinka are pretty jammin.

lulz heavy heavy low low.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
thank you guys!
i'm gonna take a quick dump now
/unzips jeans

i love these guys but theyre so hard to use in gen two

he just wants some high fives

another gijinka because i am a nerd
she is a misdreavus named hopscotch

also! i started battling on netbattle supremecy
i'm pretty bad but this is my team
i sort of only fight in generation two though
because i am regressing i mean for the nostalgia

Man, I'm at work and me and my buddy both laughed so hard at the breeding comic <_<

(Quiet office environment, yup.)

I love the Feraligatr, he looks a bit cramped though haha

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Haha, oh my god that may be the best poke comic I have ever made. From how the man is waiting in the bench to the expression of Togetic and Pikachu.

I admire your art, seems like your personality is etched in each drawing, I would like to see how you would draw zoroark, the new fifth generation pokemon, that would be very interesting.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
hi here is some shit for the smog and also some other stuff

hes using mold breaker
get it
someone kill me please

arbok has intimidate

bibarel with a soft helmet

jyyyynnxxxxxSdfghfm,jg.k

redo of an old one but with budew

answers and questions

remember this guy hes p cool rite
mysterioussss

so im waiting for some eggs to hatch and i decided to go catch lugia
and im coming across all those obscure discarded items
then i like to pretend that they are the remains of fallen trainers that were not brave or experienced enough to make their way out of the dark and myriad passageways
im not weird shut up

ok i guess thats it for now

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Rocket Grunt, about how long does it take you on average to do such a drawing? I mean actually drawing it, using photoshop for colors, etc. Your style is so amazing, and it's highly enjoyable. You've got real talent! I'm sure you've heard it before, but I just wanted to gush a little over you. I'm jealous of people who can easily transpose any emotion/picture in their minds to a great picture they themselves have created.

Yes, the breeding comic made me laugh as well, aha.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
thank you very much, man. i really appreciate the encouragement and support, there are so so so many talented artists on here and on deviantart and just on the internet in general. not only that, but sometimes other people on the internet tend to be haughty and persnickety and will give really snide, condescending criticism. in a way it's good to hear because it's sort of unfiltered or something, but it still sucks sometimes, especially because most of it is the truth, hits home, and it is usually coming from someone with real real talent. but it's nice to find comfort in the fact that although sometimes i am dwarfed by the myriad talented people out there that my drawings can really connect with somebody, haha. sorry if this sounds cheesy or self-centered or attention-seeking, im trying to be honest..

i try really hard to put emotion into a drawing! but most of them are only about 300 by 400 pixels and take about 30min to an hour to draw, depending on what i'm working on. something like budew, bibarel or jynx above takes about 45 min to sketch, line and color in chibipaint oekaki, but i'm working on getting used to doing bigger and more detailed stuff in photoshop cs3. but the only things done in photoshop and recently posted are koffing and alakazam's text and grunge-y texture. its a little difficult to get used to for me, i guess. recently ive ben having some trouble blending colors in pshop..

this guy only took 36m and 27sec according to the oekaki timer.
thank you again for visiting the thread and the support. i really really appreciate it. it may sounds stupid but im always trying to improve, and it helps me a lot when someone responds to what i'm trying to do. i know ive got to move outside of pokemon if i want to establish a real and notable portfolio, but it helps a lot to see a positive response and gives me courage to move forward.
sorry if that sounds dumb asfdghjk

Looks pretty frekin cool. Can you do an Aggron, if you haven't done it before. Otherwise maybe a Breloom would look pretty fucking awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)