Bracketmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarenji

leaf-faced
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I just finished an improvement of timw06's old bracketmaker. It needed one for a few reasons:
  • I didn't like entering each name manually, so I simplified the process. You can separate player names any way you want; the default is ", " or a comma and a space. You can also separate by line (line breaks).
  • eval()s are used when they don't need to be. I removed them all.
Tell me if there are any bugs (I can't test on IE).

I just finished an improvement of timw06's old bracketmaker. It needed one for a few reasons:
  • I didn't like entering each name manually, so I simplified the process. You can separate player names any way you want; the default is ", " or a comma and a space. You can also separate by line (line breaks).
  • eval()s are used when they don't need to be. I removed them all.
Tell me if there are any bugs (I can't test on IE).
Yep. Works with IE. Thank you. It'll be easier like this.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Great work Sarenji, just gave that a whirl and I think I'll use that from now on. It's far quicker.

Sarenji

leaf-faced
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Here's another improvement on the bracketmaker. Due to common demand, the default separator is now line-breaks. There's some extra functionality you might appreciate: you can click the winner's names. Forum BBCode is also generated to go along with the bracket.

As usual, notify me of any bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)