Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what else to do to this Gorebyss and Milotic fusion. Any ideas?

How do I make the white background transparent? When I use Photoshop CS3 and add a transparent background, it still doesn't work. How do I get rid of the white and replace it with transparency?

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Could someone make me a Signature with Kingdra as if its using Surf or Hydro Pump in the rain or something similar to that. Whatever's easiest =)
Thanks.

WSC entry- two scratches in one!

"May I have this dance?"

Not my best scratch(es) ever, but I think it's charming. X3 There are a few lineart bumps, and I realized a little too late into the coloring stage that I accidentally used the RSE Combusken palette, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

I would appreciate it if I could get some C+C on the REALLY obvious flaws. The minor ones can suck it at this point.

Nobody needs to know that I made up two colors on Marshtomp and used some of Combusken's orange on him. Both of their actual sprites are pretty lackluster, and I had to compensate. ._.

I totally re-made my purple Victreebel.

so here it is, now revamped:

What do you all think?

EDIT: Here are some others....I had already made lapras and the other one with jirachi before. Now I just made the jumpluffs.

What do you think of those? ☻

1. I FREAKIN' LOVE MUK.
2. I really like how even though he's Remoraided, his mouth is still purple :3
Dunno why I like that so god damn much...

i actually like more tyranitar.

but that work, it made me think it's a good idea to make the same thing with another pokemon, wich could be used nicedly for it?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
WSC entry- two scratches in one!

"May I have this dance?"

Not my best scratch(es) ever, but I think it's charming. X3 There are a few lineart bumps, and I realized a little too late into the coloring stage that I accidentally used the RSE Combusken palette, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

I would appreciate it if I could get some C+C on the REALLY obvious flaws. The minor ones can suck it at this point.

Nobody needs to know that I made up two colors on Marshtomp and used some of Combusken's orange on him. Both of their actual sprites are pretty lackluster, and I had to compensate. ._.
They are scratch?! Wow, I think its amazing XD

You're tired of using over-overused sweepers, but you can't stop to use them because you love their badassness ? Then try the Luvdisc-Heartbreaker course ! Those Luvdisc-colored Pokémon will help to change your opinion about those sweepers and destroy the bound that exists between you and the Pokémon...

Actually, I'm so fed up of those Valentine's day things that I just wanted to do something completely stupid about it. And yes, I know that they look horrible, but it's the aim of it 8D

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Remoraid is the superior fish Pokemon.

Even Luvdisc decrees it so. Also, kind of for SparkTEHfuze:

still looking for someone to help me...
Exactly what do you need?

@Xia- Sorry, I can't devamp. )= Otherwise I'd help you.

EDIT: Is this what you were looking for? Or a more elaborate background. I only have Paint to work with on this computer, so this is the best I can do until I either get to school/jack the parental unit's laptop.

Now I just have a small request:

Could someone remake the background colors of jumpluff? I don't like what I did, but it's the best I could find.
So please, could anyone change the background so that it looks good?
thank you.

Exactly what do you need?

@Xia- Sorry, I can't devamp. )= Otherwise I'd help you.

EDIT: Is this what you were looking for? Or a more elaborate background. I only have Paint to work with on this computer, so this is the best I can do until I either get to school/jack the parental unit's laptop.
wow thanks, that's much much better than mine... I make mines in paint too.... I don'0t have any other program, thanks

It's ok, as long as someone gets it done. Otherwise I'm holding you responsible. =P
I'll take the blame like a woman. XP
wow thanks, that's much much better than mine... I make mines in paint too.... I don'0t have any other program, thanks
You're welcome.

I've got photoshop CS2 on my school machine and CS4 on the laptop. They make much nicer backgrounds.

Could someone please make me a Steelix avatar? It can be any picture of him, as long as it looks kool ;]. Thanks a lot in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)