What would [pokemon] look like if it were a different type?

What is bird typing?
In RBYGSC, there was an unused typing called Bird (along with alot of other glitch typings that are harder to remember) that was most likely supposed to be the original Flying. All existing Bird Pokemon (if there were any) were changed to Flying, but MissingNo. kept the Bird typing and is Bird/Normal.

@ Bird Charizard: I don't think that's glithy enough. Someone made a Bird/Normal Cacturne that had the "snow" you find when your tv's not working right and it was rather nice, so you could try something like that.

Oddball topical requests, someone might like to have some fun with them:

Dark-type Gordon Brown
Poison-type David Cameron
Bug-type Nick Clegg

That camerupt is so cool...

YEAHHHH
Making the pokemon slightly bigger and slapping an angry face on them is not good design in my opinion Floatzel is one that follows this design theology.
By digimony I meant that the evolutions are just bigger more "bad-ass" versions of the smaller monster, and often have weapons for apendages. I hope the next generation of pokemon does not go this route in an attempt to be "edgy" and appeal to older demographics.
what does that have to do with this thread?

Could someone draw an Electric/Fire Infernape? (if possible could you make a second one that is sprite sized)

Please and thank you ahead of time.

I ignore every request and put some BS on the table. I hate coloring.

Grass luvdisc... ahum...

And bug flavored togekiss in obvious scratchy MS Paint style and terrible looking eyes.

Requesting an electric cherrim, if anybody wants to.

Ghost Rayquaza.
Here's the Psychic Noctowl I've done in 10 minutes. It's so terrible I highly advise someone else to do a better version.

In RBYGSC, there was an unused typing called Bird (along with alot of other glitch typings that are harder to remember) that was most likely supposed to be the original Flying. All existing Bird Pokemon (if there were any) were changed to Flying, but MissingNo. kept the Bird typing and is Bird/Normal.

@ Bird Charizard: I don't think that's glithy enough. Someone made a Bird/Normal Cacturne that had the "snow" you find when your tv's not working right and it was rather nice, so you could try something like that.
I made that. It was actually made with Missingno.'s sprite sections taken, made into separate "color palettes" to paste over Cacturne's transparented colors.

Then I gave it green eyes and scarecrow mouth, just because I wasn't sure if it felt Cacturne enough.

I think his Charizard'M is glitchy enough for the Bird typing, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)