Not open for further replies.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Are you still looking for these?

Quiet
31/31/31/31/31/0

Brave
31/31/31/31/31/0

Because that Brave spread doesn't exist as far as I know. There is one for Larvitar in Platinum but that is 30/31/30/31/30/0. I think that's the only one with 31 IVs in both attack stats while still having 0 Spe. I can catch that for you but makes me wonder how come you haven't caught it yourself, lol.
I am, but I've made some corrections. I posted them really fast and forgot some stuff.

I want the Snover caught (I'll provide possible seeds soon) and I dont need any SpA on the Ttar. And to answer your question, I already tried to do it on my own. I do all of my stuff on Diamond, so Larvitar is a radar poke with only 2 possible encounter slots. I tried with 3 different seeds but my target frame kept getting skipped. I posted about in DMP and RNG help a couple of months ago. So yea, I gave up on trying to radar abuse it. I'm curious to go try again in Soul Silver's safari zone tho. It would look pretty badass in a safari ball. =)

cmt for those.

Gliscor
Nature: Impish Ability: Sand Veil Gender: Male (OT)
Caught at Route 206
IVs: 31|30|31|9|31|31
EVs: 252HP|40Def|216Spe
Moveset: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Roost, Stealth Rock
Available UT or trained at lvl 32

Yanmega #2
Nature: Modest Ability: Speed Boost Gender: Female (OT)
Caught at Great Marsh
IVs: 30|29|31|30|30|31 HP Ground 68
EVs: 106Def|252 SpA|152 Spe
Moveset: Hypnosis, Air Slash, Bug Buzz, Hidden Power
Available UT or trained at lvl 54

got a few new pokemon, and i really need these, so i give it another go :D
I like the luxury ball modest fight Rotom.

hi man , please CMT for

Gallade
Nature: Adamant Ability: Steadfast Gender: Male (OT)
Hatched at Fight Area
IVs: 31|30|31|5|29|31

i have a lot of new pokemon now , so please check my thread ^^
and send me a vm if you like something
Still didn't see anything I need. A lot of your "new" pokes are redis things that have been around forever.

Sharpedo
#3 - Band
Nature: Adamant Ability: Rough Skin Gender: Male (OT)
Hatched in Hoenn
IVs: 29|31|31|30|31|31
EVs: 6HP|252Atk|252Spe
Moveset: Double Edge, Crunch, Earthquake, Ice Fang
Trained at lvl 30

I have your suicune want shiny if Kazo's Suicune is redis by non giveaway winners iirc it came from a giveaway.
Are you offering me something when you're not even 100% sure if you're allowed to redis it? um...no thanks.

Hey Supe, I have MattJ's Snover just like the one in your wants. Would you be interested in it at all?
Sorry, I updated my post. I really want it in either a dive ball or a nest ball. Thanks for the offer tho!

Since I was trying to get this back before I had a thread, I'll try again, since I do have a few of my own breeds there...CMT for this...

Vaporeon
Nature:
Bold Ability: Water Absorb Gender: Female (OT)
Hatched at Sendoff Spring
IVs: 31|23|31|30|31|31 HP Electric 70
EVs: 188 HP|252 Def|68 Spe
Moveset: Wish, Charm, Yawn, Baton Pass

I am, but I've made some corrections. I posted them really fast and forgot some stuff.

I want the Snover caught (I'll provide possible seeds soon) and I dont need any SpA on the Ttar. And to answer your question, I already tried to do it on my own. I do all of my stuff on Diamond, so Larvitar is a radar poke with only 2 possible encounter slots. I tried with 3 different seeds but my target frame kept getting skipped. I posted about in DMP and RNG help a couple of months ago. So yea, I gave up on trying to radar abuse it. I'm curious to go try again in Soul Silver's safari zone tho. It would look pretty badass in a safari ball. =)

I like the luxury ball modest fight Rotom.

Still didn't see anything I need. A lot of your "new" pokes are redis things that have been around forever.

Are you offering me something when you're not even 100% sure if you're allowed to redis it? um...no thanks.

Sorry, I updated my post. I really want it in either a dive ball or a nest ball. Thanks for the offer tho!
ok ill take the yanmega this time :)

DPPT:

or

Quiet
31/31/31/31/31/0 (as close to this as possible. I will post possible seeds over the weekend.)

Brave
31/31/31/x/31/0
Ok, this is imo the best I got for the Quiet spreads (with the appropriate encounter slots):
QUIET 30/31/31/31/31/1 Female
QUIET 31/30/31/31/31/0 Male

For TTar there are a lot of spreads that meet your requirements. I can capture you both of them if you want to. Shouldn't take that much, I've already captured their shiny versions (although my shiny spreads aren't quintflawless)

Supe

Since I was trying to get this back before I had a thread, I'll try again, since I do have a few of my own breeds there...CMT for this...

Vaporeon
Nature:
Bold Ability: Water Absorb Gender: Female (OT)
Hatched at Sendoff Spring
IVs: 31|23|31|30|31|31 HP Electric 70
EVs: 188 HP|252 Def|68 Spe
Moveset: Wish, Charm, Yawn, Baton Pass
Man, I wish your jolly Machamp had No Guard! Still didn't see anything I need. You seem to like redis stuff tho. I'm sure there's a flawless electric Vappy floating around. Why don't you just look for that?

ok ill take the yanmega this time :)
Sounds good. Just post or PM/VM me if you see me on.

Ok, this is imo the best I got for the Quiet spreads (with the appropriate encounter slots):
QUIET 30/31/31/31/31/1 Female
QUIET 31/30/31/31/31/0 Male

For TTar there are a lot of spreads that meet your requirements. I can capture you both of them if you want to. Shouldn't take that much, I've already captured their shiny versions (although my shiny spreads aren't quintflawless)
Both of the Snover spreads are great, but I think Imma go for it myself. You can do the Ttar if you want tho. I'll pay 5 credits for it.

EDIT: Dude, can I reserve your impish 3rd Gen Regice want? It might take some time, but my save is only about 90 million frames (believe it or not I consider that close) from and impish 31/31/31/1/31/31 spread on Emerald.

Both of the Snover spreads are great, but I think Imma go for it myself. You can do the Ttar if you want tho. I'll pay 5 credits for it.

EDIT: Dude, can I reserve your impish 3rd Gen Regice want? It might take some time, but my save is only about 90 million frames (believe it or not I consider that close) from and impish 31/31/31/1/31/31 spread on Emerald.
No problem, I'll get the TTar done by tomorrow then. And believe it or not, I first looked here to see if you had that impish Regice, was actually surprised to see you didn't, haha. If you are gonna catch it, I can wait, there is no rush. I'll VM you whenever I have caught it

Supe

hes finally back:) so are you ready for the return of your cacturne?
Yea, sorry it took me so long to get on tonight. My mom was in the ER, so it was a pretty hectic day. She's okay though. It's nice to just be home and relax now. Anyway, do you want trained or UT stuff?

No problem, I'll get the TTar done by tomorrow then. And believe it or not, I first looked here to see if you had that impish Regice, was actually surprised to see you didn't, haha. If you are gonna catch it, I can wait, there is no rush. I'll VM you whenever I have caught it
I am definitely planning to catch it but it will take a while. My computer can run VBA at roughly 1 million frames per hour, and I don't leave it running all day and night. I also have a modest and quiet stop before I get to impish, but I'll let you know when I get it. It will have Stoss, Counter, and Body Slam on it. =)

Azure Demon

evd please and thanks. I'm happy to hear your mother is ok I know how scary that can be

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello Supe! Is there anything you'd like for the UT Naive Deoxys, the UT Jolly Jirachi, and the UT Adamant Jirachi?

Supe

Hello Supe! Is there anything you'd like for the UT Naive Deoxys, the UT Jolly Jirachi, and the UT Adamant Jirachi?
I don't have a naive Deoxys. I like your jolly hyper cutter UT gligar and relaxed HP Electric UT Mudkip tho.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't have a naive Deoxys. I like your jolly hyper cutter UT gligar and relaxed HP Electric UT Mudkip tho.
Sorry, I meant Hasty. Man, the night's killing me. Check for that one as well please. :heart:

EDIT: Alright, cya and thanks for checking! I'll VM you tomorrow if I can trade!

Supe

I also like the sassy trained CursePert. The night is killing me too. I'm gonna head to bed. I'll look for you next time I'm on to get the trade done.

I havn't got a Thread but i do have some good Pokes if you guys wanted...

Shiny Scizor- Adamant- Technician @ Life Orb

344/394/236/131/196/167
Bullet Punch/ Swords Dance/ X-Scissor/ Roost

Shiny Tyranitar- Adamant- Sand Stream
341/403/256/175/236/221
Dragon Dance/Crunch/Stone Edge/Earthquake

Shiny Salamence- Adamant- Initmidate
330/403/185/218/183/299
Dragon Dance/Dragon Claw/ Brick Break/ Steel Wing

Shiny UT Zapdos- Jolly- Pressure
IVS: All 30 or 31 havent checked yet

Also have soft resetted Shaymin, Heatran and Arceus with good IV's and EV's

Any for these?

OR

Relicanth
Nature: Adamant Ability: Rock Head Gender: Male (OT)
Hatched at Sunnyshore Market
IVs: 31|31|31|12|31|31
Movesets
Choice: Aqua Tail, Head Smash, Earthquake, Double Edge
Sleep Talk: Aqua Tail, Head Smash, Rest, Sleep Talk
EVs: 240HP|252Atk|16Def
Available UT or trained at lvl 78

or

Breloom
Nature: Adamant Ability: Poison Heal Gender: Female (OT)
Caught at Great Marsh
IVs: 31|30|31|26|31|31
EVs: 50HP|252Atk|208Spe
Moveset: Spore, Substitute, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb
Available UT or trained at lvl 46

PS I'm VERY interested in your boot camp :)
I am aware that i need to trade with you beforehand.
Thank you for your time :D

Azure Demon

Cmt for 3 pokes and if you see nothing let me know if you need anything else evd or sets made for anything else

Supe

I havn't got a Thread but i do have some good Pokes if you guys wanted...

Shiny Scizor- Adamant- Technician @ Life Orb

344/394/236/131/196/167
Bullet Punch/ Swords Dance/ X-Scissor/ Roost

Shiny Tyranitar- Adamant- Sand Stream
341/403/256/175/236/221
Dragon Dance/Crunch/Stone Edge/Earthquake

Shiny Salamence- Adamant- Initmidate
330/403/185/218/183/299
Dragon Dance/Dragon Claw/ Brick Break/ Steel Wing

Shiny UT Zapdos- Jolly- Pressure
IVS: All 30 or 31 havent checked yet

Also have soft resetted Shaymin, Heatran and Arceus with good IV's and EV's

Any for these?

OR

Relicanth
Nature: Adamant Ability: Rock Head Gender: Male (OT)
Hatched at Sunnyshore Market
IVs: 31|31|31|12|31|31
Movesets
Choice: Aqua Tail, Head Smash, Earthquake, Double Edge
Sleep Talk: Aqua Tail, Head Smash, Rest, Sleep Talk
EVs: 240HP|252Atk|16Def
Available UT or trained at lvl 78

or

Breloom
Nature: Adamant Ability: Poison Heal Gender: Female (OT)
Caught at Great Marsh
IVs: 31|30|31|26|31|31
EVs: 50HP|252Atk|208Spe
Moveset: Spore, Substitute, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb
Available UT or trained at lvl 46

PS I'm VERY interested in your boot camp :)
I am aware that i need to trade with you beforehand.
Thank you for your time :D
Sorry, don't need any of those.

Cmt for 3 pokes and if you see nothing let me know if you need anything else evd
I just hit a modest spread in Emerald, so I will have 3 new pokes that will need training in the next day or 2. Can we wait till then to work out a deal?

Jirachi

Nature: Impish Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31|31|31|31|31|31
EVs: 240HP|160Def|76SpD|32Spe
Moveset: Iron Head, U-Turn, Wish, Thunder Wave
Available UT or trained at lvl 20
Are you sure that these are your Jirachi's IVs?

CMT
Gyarados
Nature: Jolly Ability: Intimidate Gender: Male (Rysta)
Caught at Lake Valor
IVs: 31|31|30|10|31|31
EVs: 90HP|252Atk|168Spe
Moveset: Taunt, Dragon Dance, Stone Edge, Waterfall
Available UT or trained at lvl 44

Supe

CMT
Gyarados
Nature: Jolly Ability: Intimidate Gender: Male (Rysta)
Caught at Lake Valor
IVs: 31|31|30|10|31|31
EVs: 90HP|252Atk|168Spe
Moveset: Taunt, Dragon Dance, Stone Edge, Waterfall
Available UT or trained at lvl 44
Sorry, didn't see anything I need.

please CMT for this:

Absol
Nature: Adamant Ability: Super Luck Gender: Male (OT)
Caught at Route 213
IVs: 31|30|31|9|31|31
Moveset: Superpower, Sucker Punch, Night Slash, Psycho Cut
Available UT or trained at lvl 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)