Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idunno, that thing doesn't really scare me... most bugs don't, but something about that weird little antspider just... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuughghgh.

I'd like another wasp pokemon though, Beedrill is awesome but doesn't get enough love, a Venomoth evolution too...

A Parasite Wasp, if done right, would be almost as good as Heracross. Speedy too.

Access to a wide range of good support moves like Taunt and other such moves like Crunch and U-Turn

Idunno, that thing doesn't really scare me... most bugs don't, but something about that weird little antspider just... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuughghgh.

I'd like another wasp pokemon though, Beedrill is awesome but doesn't get enough love, a Venomoth evolution too...
For the record, the basic idea of a spider that mimics an ant is the concept behind Ariados, whose abdomen resembles an ant. :P I don't think it's based on any particular kind, though, just the general idea.

Parasite Wasp
Oh... that's a little too harsh for a pokemon. Turn a double battle partner against the opponent, and then they DIE!

Yes. Isn't evolution so smart?
Anyone wanna try and guess what the heck Pokemon are in the third screenshot on Serebii ("Demo Floor")? I'd like directly if Serebii allowed right-clicking............
Looks like the prevo of Mr.mintcell a.k.a. myfirstrunbuddy.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I study biology and believe me theres worse...

I personally prefer the lesser-known mimicry of Parasites.

Say...wheres my Bug/Dark Parasite Wasp (Check these babys out for something horrific. The one thing Spiders and Tarantulas are afraid off) gamefreak?
Probably waiting to become a legendary.

And I hope it never becomes first in line.

Yes. Isn't evolution so smart?
God wouldn't have made that ~__~

An Albatross Pokemon would be cool, as long as it's a Water/Flying like Gyarados, not like Pelipper (AKA it's really good and not total crap).

A Pokemon based off of a Peregrine Falcon would have to have like 180 base speed seeing as how they are like the fastest animal on the planet.
Man, a begining bird that could speed tie deoxys-s would be epic. But knowing GF they would botch it up some how. especially if it has this pigeon heart and CC. His attack and def will prolly be like 3

If they ever do a Bug/Ground it should really be based on the antlion larva.

Also, if Ononokusu turns out to be Rock/Dragon that's one of the best pairings for Rock, defensively.
If it has pseudo-legendary stats I'm sure it will be able to take advantage of its 4x Fire resist especially in a sandstorm.

Head Smash would be brutal coming from 130+ attack and with a head like that, it just has to learn it.
Just give it Rock Head too Gamefreak :P

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Obviously no early-bird pokémon will be lightning fast like Deoxys-S, not even like Deoxys-A. They have too few Base Stat Points to work with (the highest BST is Staraptor's, being 475), dumping, say, 150 on Speed would mean the other stats would have an average of... 65.

Do not want.

don't know if this has been posted yet (probably has and it's obvious) but if you need any more confirmation on the bird pokemon, ハト (as in hatoboo) translates to dove or pigeon.

don't know if this has been posted yet (probably has and it's obvious) but if you need any more confirmation on the bird pokemon, ハト (as in hatoboo) translates to dove or pigeon.
Definitely has been. The second part of Hatohpoh's name comes from "poppoppo", the Japanese onomatopoeia for the sound a pigeon makes. Pidgey was also named "Poppo" which is probably why it was called Pidgey...

Obviously no early-bird pokémon will be lightning fast like Deoxys-S, not even like Deoxys-A. They have too few Base Stat Points to work with (the highest BST is Staraptor's, being 475), dumping, say, 150 on Speed would mean the other stats would have an average of... 65.

Do not want.
Ninjask is 456 and 20 more stat points could make it's attack 110.
Not terrible, but the rest of stats would be trash.
Such an early-bird would be Aerodactly on steroids basically, and even more frail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)