Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah I remember that. It was revealed alongside Sharpedo (another example) and Shroomish.

Yeah, Drapion wasn't silhouetted, Blaziken I can't remember, but I'm pretty positive that Lucario was. I kinda rememeber ppl speculating what it was.
It's not really another example because it's not what I meant...

Anyway, Blaziken just showed up in the anime IIRC. However, you're right on Lucario-- I seem to remember it being silhouetted before showing up as the main Pokemon in the movie, like Zoroark. Normally I would consider it an exception, considering like I said, it was a main Pokemon in the movie that for whatever reason didn't include Riolu, but they showed Zoroark along with Zorua. But THEN AGAIN they were BOTH main character in THEIR movie. I'd like to say they're all an exception, but...

BUT, no exceptions, I'm wrong, but suffice to say this probably isn't going to be an evolved form of a new Pokemon (and probably not one of an old Pokemon either).

I'm the only one who thinks that under that silhouette is Spearow?
i would shoot whoever trolled us with a spearow silhouette then >:O

to be honest, i really dont care if its a fully evolved or a NFE or a non-evolving poke. as long as it looks badass and is fairly viable ill take it.

I just don't see how anything pointed out is unique to Spearow except for maybe the hooked beak.

It also has four fingers on its talon, not two like Spearow, so no idea why that is even circled...

Evos usually actually don't look very similar to their pre-evos. Pokemon usually retain some features(Aron line keeps the metal coating etc) but don't look too similar.

it's a BIRD. birds are similar to each other.

just like arachnids are.

oh my gosh folks probably none of these pokemon are "split evos" or new evos of ANYTHING! seriously, watch 0% of them turn out to be related to anything from before. this is the silliest trend i've ever witnessed. XD

Are they that similar? If you saw a Fearow silhouette, would you relate it to Spearow, if you didn't know it was it's evo before?

Fearow has a long beak, differently shaped head, fur laid out differently and it's claws are different too. Just saying no one can say that the new bird is a Spearow evo just because it has some of the same traits...

I doubt it is an evolution from any old pokemon, they go more for promoting new evolution lines, this one could be tied to Mamepato or any new bird.

¿Wouldn't be cool if it was Flying/fighting btw, what type would you like for that bird?

the fact the hands are on the wings are why i dont think he can punch, they are pretty much fixed in there and i doubt he can even close them. also remember we dont know if the outrage move tutor will be back and flare blitz....well maybe but i dont know.
Togekiss learns Focus Punch, so why shouldn't Reshiram? lol

The new bird's silhouette looks pretty cool. If it was Mamepato's final stage, this would be kinda epic: Imagine a Flying / Fighting bird with CC-STAB and "Pidgeon Heart". Seems cool to me =)

But I think it's not going to be its final stage, why would they show it alone? It must be more important ... Well, CoroCoro should leak in a few days, so we'll probably get information about this soon :D

Rankurusu is the green blob..? Those names seemed to fit so well too

EDIT: Wait, probably not. I see gothloli's ribbon above the name Rankurusu in the pic

Not too sure if I'm terribly interested in the new Normal/Flying pokemon that was revealed. I am, however, interested in the Psychic Goth pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)