Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luvdisc Evo wow i've been inclined to believe it gonna be somewhat bulky and water/psychic don't really see why really.
And give my Dunsparce evo already, yay more serene gracers-abusers-annoyers for the win,(not really ¬¬)
Even then anything related to dunsparce is instant win and i would probably use it anyway.

Why the hell is every new Pokémon you dislike "GAEM FREK TROLLING US LOL"? That shit has to stop.
Well, Mamenbou is the evolution of one of the bigger joke 'mons in the franchise. I do understand that the other 'mons revealed since Gen. V's confirmation had some controversy, but in Mamenbou's case... Well, I still personally think it's funny how one of the most useless 'mons in the series is finally getting a boost.

I predict a Jynx&Mr.Mime Evo... but only because they left them out in Gen 4.

Along with Lapras(atleast a pre evo) and oddly Octillery. may not be needed, i just see Gamefreak doing something with them this time around.

Add Venomoth to the list of mons that want evos. Takes away stall's precious T-spikes (and possibly laying down its own) while at the same time threatening with Specs-boosted Tinted Lens!

I can't believe I never thought of a Luvdisc evo being a mambo. Mamambou is quite a surprise, especially since I wasn't expecting many, if any, evolutions.

Gigaias is a cool word combination. It works pretty well.

I don't believe the set of names and types posted on the last page, albeit I have no real reason besides the dubious source (or lack of one as the case may be). Just a gut feeling. The names don't sound believable to me but that's mostly subjective.

I will seriously laugh my ass off if we get another Grass/Ground, though. Maybe we'll get a Water/Fighting Water starter again next gen, hahahaha.

I don't know if this has been answered (probably but I'm too lazy to search) or if it has even been announced yet but can you "pal park" from Gen 4 to Gen 5 or whatever?

ALSO LUVSIC EVO FUCK YEAH

But I want a Quagsire evo.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
I thought I read somewhere you'd be able to trade your Gen 4 Pokemon to Get 5, much the same way you could trade your Gen 1 Pokemon to Gen 2. If that's the case, and for whatever reason they exclude Pal Park for Gen 3, you'd still be able to move them to Gen 5 via Gen 4.

who knows maybe that luvdisc evo can be competitively viable in the lower tiers. Anyway dont shit on the evolution yet we still have to see its stats and movepool to determine how bad (or good) it is.

You should know that 2ch has leaked BSTs before in gen 4, and possibly gen 3. I'm not too sure about gen 3 since I wasn't there. Also, I didn't know the anime sketches had been named. Could you link me to that please?
Finally found it
Rakonosuke (for Mijumaru) and Tsutakeeku for Tsutarja's

I predict a Jynx&Mr.Mime Evo... but only because they left them out in Gen 4.

Along with Lapras(atleast a pre evo) and oddly Octillery. may not be needed, i just see Gamefreak doing something with them this time around.
I'm pretty sure Mr Mime got a pre evo xD

Wargle is gonna be pure awesomeness: It has the ability that stops secondary effects. If it gets Close Combat and Brave Bird, we'll have the replacement for staraptor xD

I thought I read somewhere you'd be able to trade your Gen 4 Pokemon to Get 5, much the same way you could trade your Gen 1 Pokemon to Gen 2. If that's the case, and for whatever reason they exclude Pal Park for Gen 3, you'd still be able to move them to Gen 5 via Gen 4.
Thank you. <3 :) Cause I've recently gotten into the games again and would love to actually breed/make my own pokes and shit for Gen V. ^_^

who knows maybe that luvdisc evo can be competitively viable in the lower tiers. Anyway dont shit on the evolution yet we still have to see its stats and movepool to determine how bad (or good) it is.
Maybe even OU. It worked for Togetic > Togekiss and Sneasel > Weavile

Granted Luvdisc is pretty pathetic though...even compared to Togetic.

I doubt they'll include the Pal Park. Their features are more geared towards the DSi and (if my theory about the IR is correct) the 3DS, neither of which has the extra slot for GBA games. Come to think of it, I expect BW to be for 3DS in the same way the GS was for GBC, with some features not working on the original gameboy but still backwards compatible (or would that be forwards?)

Finally found it
Rakonosuke (for Mijumaru) and Tsutakeeku for Tsutarja's
That anime-sketch was obvioulsy using working names for the Pokemon though. After all, Mijumaru was called something like "Rankonomaru" on it. So, I wouldn't put too much faith in those being the actual final names for the evolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)