World Championships Thread - BLUECOOKIES WORLD CHUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT? Only 2 UK VGC Worlds hopefuls...

Oh well, I still back the KIN 2 WIN chant. The hotel they've bagged looks great...I just wish these 'latest' standings would become live soon!

Kinneas is out, because he entrusted me with the EVs and I was too lazy to do it the conventional way and so it ended up with 512 instead of 510.

>_<

Yeah, pretty dumb mistake to make really, and I really am sorry for getting Dale disqualified. But hey, it's not like this sort of thing hasn't happened before. Everyone fucks up once in a while, some worse than others. Just so happened this is one of those times that mattered.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KIN ;_;

MY SIG IS FOR YOU GAZOOKI

What pokemon did you EV train for him by the way?
All of them...

It was the giratina that got me, it had a really weird ev spread and I put 4 extra evs in one stat by mistake and didn't spot it in time. That's the last time I try and cheat the system.

All of them...

It was the giratina that got me, it had a really weird ev spread and I put 4 extra evs in one stat by mistake and didn't spot it in time. That's the last time I try and cheat the system.
:(
That sucks, but I am glad that it wasn't the Abomasnow or Dialga because I was going to get him those two but there was no Wifi at the Hotel so he couldn't pick them up.

Kinneas. There has never been a better meaning to the words "you were robbed" @_@

Genuinely gutted for him. That's a bitter one to swallow...

Man, EVs just aren't our thing... Can we go back to stat exp for vgc 11? Sucks to go out that way, Kinneas, but hope you enjoy Hawaii at least

Also halp I don't have irc on my phone anymore and I can't use the stream on it either what's going on!?!?!?

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I am now starting a petition to get gazooki banned from the internet.

I wasn't the only person disqualified for something dumb, I'm stood with PBB now who was disqualified for some IV problems on his Cresselia. I've heard that Huy was checked before and failed but had time to change his team.

Fucking sucks.

Some good matches happening r2. Duy vs Froggy, rees vs BI

Kinneas, could you please give me some news about all european guys? I would really appreciate that :)
And sucks for you two getting DQ'd =/

Weird.. wonder what's with all the problems all the sudden. Seemed like American Nats were pretty clean, weird that things are all hitting the fan at once.

Also I can't mingot, fishy's phone gave mine some phone std, it won't work anymore just like it won't work on hers :( its been broken ever since indy!!

:sigh: I knew I should have used a screen protector...

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Albert is 2-0
Foggy is 1-1
Rube is 1-1
Kefka is either 1-1 or 2-0
BI is 2-0
Huy is 2-0
Alaska is 1-1 and had the worst match in history
Skarm is 2-0

Thanks for the update! Good to see we're mostly doing well so far...

Man being at home for this is a bitch fffffff

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow. What was the arrangement? I'm pretty sure it's against Smogon rules to hack on EVs if you ask for legitimate training.

Gonna jump on IRC and the stream as soon as I get home.

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Duy is 1-1, he had to play Skarm in round 1. Skarm's r2 was versus a Japanese guy and was a huge nailbiter that came down to the last few turns and weather damage/etc.

They're taking a break now, they've got a 1.5-2 hour lunch break, so it'll probably resume around 7PM Eastern.

Anyone know how TR Jessie(Brianna) did in her first round? I know she lost r2 to a Japanese player.

All of them...

wow bro nice way to put extra EVs onto my giratina
i am very disappointed

Stream will be back in an hour and a half. They're taking a break now. Sorry about the shaking, but in my defense, I did have to run a mile before I started streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)