Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been asked before (the search function has problems with me), but is Person A with Pokémon White and National Dex able to trade a non-isshu pokémon like Nidoran or Totodile to Person B who has Pokémon Black before having the National Dex obtained?

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't know if this has been asked before (the search function has problems with me), but is Person A with Pokémon White and National Dex able to trade a non-isshu pokémon like Nidoran or Totodile to Person B who has Pokémon Black before having the National Dex obtained?
Yes.

Okay, I just beat the E4 the second time, but I notice that my PC box limit hasn't changed. What else was I supposed to do to get more boxes?
NVM, I know now. In order to increase the box limit, you have to place at least 1 pokemon in each box. It increases in increments of 8. 24 boxes being the limit.

Ok, I am having the worst time trying to figure out how to use wifi. I connected once but i got kicked out but im assuming it has to do with no friends in my pal pad. (like it does in the old games) and now the lady just talks and wont let me past her into the room. Can anyone help me figure out how to get this to work? And how to do random battles and such.

Raj

CAP Playtesting Expert
Are there any Shoddy/Pokemon Lab servers that have updated with the Pokemon from Black and White?

Cipher Admin Lovrina => Well, you're in the same position as I am. I plan on buying a French version of the game as soon as it is released, and so the Pokeshifting thing will be all the more possible.

But in the meantime, I'm desperately looking for someone possessing a Japanese 4th Gen game in order to migrate some Pokes (mostly for breeding purposes).

The process is harder, though, as you have to trade your Pokes to someone with such a game , who has to use the Pokeshifter, and then, trade them back to you.

I'm after the 4th gym and pass the town right after the 4th gym. There seems to be nothing in the path ahead, except for a cave blocked with Spider Web. Please help!

I'm after the 4th gym and pass the town right after the 4th gym. There seems to be nothing in the path ahead, except for a cave blocked with Spider Web. Please help!
You need to beat the 4th gym. First you need to beat Team Plasma who is in the harbor like thingy in the town. Then you need to battle and defeat the 4th gym, then go to the Spider Web thing and the fourth gymleader will come opening it up for you. Inside that cave, the stones there are pushable.

Just going to say one thing. Don't blame this on serebii:
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/635.shtml
Oh, but Serebii is rarely consistent. The Pokédex also gets Reparudasu right, but in most of the coverage sections (with Pokémon lists for trainers, etc.) he's still calling it "Leperasudu" or "Leperasuda" or something about as nonsensical. Likewise, in the actual Pokédex drop-downs, he's calling Sazandora Sazando, and I'm pretty sure he's still doing it in other sections as well, though I'm too lazy to look for it.

I noticed that you can't throw a ball at a Pokémon using Fly/Dig/Dive and the like. This seems new to me.

Is it?
No; it's been that way since Platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)