Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

I made that same mistake as well, and asked about it a few pages back. :P

On a side note, I'm able to hit my seed again, and I'm certain I just needed a bit of a break from RNGing a bit, though things are back to normal now. :)

I'm RNGing the Japanese Tanabata Jirachi, and I need clarification on what to do.

Seed: 5407027B
Delay: 625
Date: 10/29/2010
Target time: 7:35:15
Frame: 183
IVs: 31/14/31/30/31/30

So, I set my time to 7:34:00, and then press "Yes" on the load codes screen on my AR, then tap till my 15 seconds roll by. When I get to the journal, do I do 91 page flips, cancel the journal and then collect the gift?

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm RNGing the Japanese Tanabata Jirachi, and I need clarification on what to do.

Seed: 5407027B
Delay: 625
Date: 10/29/2010
Target time: 7:35:15
Frame: 183
IVs: 31/14/31/30/31/30

So, I set my time to 7:34:00, and then press "Yes" on the load codes screen on my AR, then tap till my 15 seconds roll by. When I get to the journal, do I do 91 page flips, cancel the journal and then collect the gift?
I've heard from people that having the AR in changes reliability in seed hitting; however assuming you know how to hit seeds, everything looks fine and you should get that IV spread (Wondercard Method) if you hit your seed.

NPCs may advance the RNG.

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
am i meant to add 2 to the frame on wondercard pokemon? i just hit it exact but no results :(
RNG Reporter can generate seeds to show the resulting Wondercard IVs on each frame.

(Method 1) + 2 = Wondercard Frame with Method 1's IVs.

pokemon emerald
when doing method 1 (standing) i got the frame i want to hit.. what do i do now do i divide frames by 60 or something?

well i dont know if this is any use to you but my little research has made out that you need to do 2 less than Wondercard Ivs Frame. note:

Method frame 3 - Spread for frame 5 wonder card

Method frame 5 - Spread for frame 7 Wondert card

Method frame 7 - spread for frame 9 wonder card

Hey when I'm trying to hit the delay while I'm trying to rng abuse my SID/ID combo, am I supposed to hit A when Pro. Oak says "Let our adventure begin" or when he says "I'll see you later"?

Hey when I'm trying to hit the delay while I'm trying to rng abuse my SID/ID combo, am I supposed to hit A when Pro. Oak says "Let our adventure begin" or when he says "I'll see you later"?
I hit A whenever he says the last thing which would be "I'll see you later."

So when the second timer runs out, I hit A to go to the shrinking screen >.<

does anyone know how to abuse rng in emerald method 1? i really want to know and i need help so far i have found my frame that i need to hit except i don't know how long i have to wait for it do i divide it by 60 to find the seconds i have to wait before i catch it?

I hit A whenever he says the last thing which would be "I'll see you later."

So when the second timer runs out, I hit A to go to the shrinking screen >.<
Okay, I adjusted the time when I hit 3809 so I can try to hit 3801. So I should be able to hit the ID/SID combo right about now. But I keep hitting two different ID's over and over again.

Ok, so I need some help. I've been trying to IV RNG for the past week. For some reason, even with Pikatimer, I hit a delay of 624 and a frame of 3 all the time.

My target delay is 638. My target frame is 11. no matter how much Iadvance my frame with the journal, it doesn't work! And Pikatimer isn't helping me hit my seed. I must be doing somethnig wrong.

Ok, so I need some help. I've been trying to IV RNG for the past week. For some reason, even with Pikatimer, I hit a delay of 624 and a frame of 3 all the time.

My target delay is 638. My target frame is 11. no matter how much Iadvance my frame with the journal, it doesn't work! And Pikatimer isn't helping me hit my seed. I must be doing somethnig wrong.
Have you adjusted Pikatimer? That should help you hit your Delay.

Are you trying to IV breed or do a catch?

Have you adjusted Pikatimer? That should help you hit your Delay.

Are you trying to IV breed or do a catch?

How would you adjust it? I'm trying to do breed.

Every time I flip to a page that says Weepinbell(Caught DAY) or something like that, It doesn't advance the frame for some reason.

I'm learning how to successfully RNG the Pokewalker. However I've searched the forums and it's difficult to find coherent steps on how to perform it. I am aware of other methods of RNGing and read up on them very well, however I'm confused on where to start when it regards Pokewalker RNGing.

If anyone can tutor me how to pull it off effectively, that'd be great. Thanks. :)

wow ok if anyone chooses to N O T!!! ignore me and actually knows about emerald rng abuse and can explain what to do and what you do after you find the desired frame and how to find the desired time. can you contact me using any method provided by smogon.. this really means alot to me or atleast could you confirm that once i find my desired frame i should divide it by 60 to find the amount of seconds i need to wait (method 1 and wild pokemon) thankyou

by the way if your one of those people who does know how to rng in emerald but just chooses to move to the next post because of my post count then i hope bad things happen to you -.-

ThePikaTheory: It is advancing - I've never ran into a case in which it hasn't. Adjusting pikatimer is checking to see what delay you hit and then inputting that into "other delay" in pikatimer.

leecher: I don't think it's so much people ignoring you but that they don't know how to do it. Not many people do Emerald abuse unfortunately. Sorries :)

how do i find low frame breeding Spreads for platinum?
You don't need the frames to be particularly low unless you want an easy shiny; if you're going for nonshiny, you just load up the game, catch a mon and check its IVs to get your seed, then do the required number of happiness taps/coin flips to get the first frame with your desired nature/gender/ability. This is the same for getting a shiny, except the taps tend to be much higher, so you'll probably need to reset a bunch of times to get a reasonable number of taps for a desirable PID.
If you're good at hitting seeds, then the other option is to use the Shiny Egg tab in the Time Finder - enter all the details into the various boxes, then hit Generate and pick one of the results to go for. When you hit your seed, just follow the same procedure that I described earlier, and you'll find that your desired spread is on a very easy-to-hit frame.

tl;dr: Shiny Egg tab in Time Finder :P

EDIT: just realised you almost certainly meant low frame IV spreads, not PID >_> in that case, use the Egg IVs tab in the Time Finder :P

Besides the methods of advancing the frame, what is the differences between catching legends (and by extension, breeding) in HGSS and DPPt. I know DPPt is Method J and HGSS is Method K, but really is there much of a difference between ways to abuse the RNG? I guess I'm asking because I learned to RNG abuse on SS and I want to get some DPPt mons for the competitive side (ex: Giratina, Azelf, etc). So what are the differences?

well imo Plat RNG advancing is alot easier and seed Checking doesnt advance it at all witch helps for frame 1 sets
But how does checking not advance the RNG. To my understanding, you check your seed via the Coin Flip app... The only issue I can see with this is the fact that moving NPCs would mess you up, wouldn't they? Blargh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)