Yilx first place artist

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I love your work and style, especially the electric types.

Could I have a Kirikizan in the same shading style as your Lucario please?

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Sketches for ho-oh, latios, lucario and kirikizan are done, but I have to work on my MAC 7 entry... hmm... cosmicbreak is coming back for the mini beta and my friends are inviting me back to ragnarok online, too... let's see how much i can do within one weekend!

Precipice

Thats bull.
is an Artist Alumnus
Hey Yilx i hope you don't mind but I used your Meloetta-s to make a Background (can shrink to to a banner, icon w/e) I haven't decided what text to put on it yet. Just thought it would be nice to show you what people do with your work ^^

Yilx

Sad
Hey Yilx i hope you don't mind but I used your Meloetta-s to make a Background (can shrink to to a banner, icon w/e) I haven't decided what text to put on it yet. Just thought it would be nice to show you what people do with your work ^^

Holy crap, now I feel that I should re-do that piece to make it slightly better source material... that's just astounding!!

Wow, crazy stuff :O
The lighting on your art is amazing, especially on the Fire and Electric types.
I'd really love to see a Drapion (the superior scorpion; Gliscor isn't even close) in your style; I assume you're a fan of Dark types from how many of them you've done :)

Yilx

Sad
Requesting Dark/Dragon Latios (I love your re-types), avatar sized if you could
Coincidentally, one of the sketches I did for the Latios request could match this re-type... I'll get to it, but sorry in advance if it takes a while...

Wow, crazy stuff :O
The lighting on your art is amazing, especially on the Fire and Electric types.
I'd really love to see a Drapion (the superior scorpion; Gliscor isn't even close) in your style; I assume you're a fan of Dark types from how many of them you've done :)
Drapion should have been Dark/Bug or something instead. It'll be fun to draw... my favourite type seems to be more towards Bug, Fighting, Steel and Ghost, though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)