[Standard] Ancient Mafia- N4

(Late again) Deadline!

You wake up after suffering a simply deadful night. A HUGE storm cloud had appeared over the ruins and thunder and lightning crackle. There was also a severe downpour which simply baffles you. Rain.... in EGYPT. What on earth is going on in the world?

As you all stand out in the rain, up comes loudkirbyking again, comes out to greet you. "Welcome all. It's pouring down rain... Huh. In my years, rarely seen this happen. Anyway, there's some cover over in the market that we can use until the rain clears up."

"Aw man, I'm all DIRTYYYYYY!" A loud voice rings through as Jigglypuffers42 seems to be complaining again. "...Would you rather me send Spiffy to troll you for a while, or deal with it?" loudkirbyking asked, Jigglypuffers just smiling as all rushed under the covers of the market. ginganinja seemed to be supervising from a hidden pot in the market, or else just sleeping. Everyone was curious if someone was watching them, but nobody was brave enough to look around.

"All right, as I was sent out here... again... this rain could last a while. I'm sorry we don't have enough cover for everyone, but please be nice to let others under it" loudkirbyking said, as he stood out in the rain. Out from the rain, another shriek was heard. "SO MUDDDDDDYYYYYY" Jigglypuffers42 seemed to keep whining. All of a sudden, a fireball seemed to come flying from the sky right at Jigglypuffers42. She ran under the cover of one of the stand, though the fireball burned right through it and killed her. loudkirbyking rushed over to her, holding up his hand as he tried to search for any sign of life. "Hey, I might be able to-" And poor loudkirbyking was struck by lightning, falling over as stiff as ever. "Can someone else see who she was? I have skin I need to go tend to" loudkirbyking slowly got up, his hand glowing as his wounds slowly began to heal. Laughing was heard from a pot, as everyone turned to see ginganinja bursting in laughter at what happened. He sighed, the ninja going and stating exactly what Jigglypuffers42 was.

Dear jigglypuffers42,

You are an Ogre.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbHIJUFpOBM)

A feared creature in Dragon Age Origins you are commanders of the Darkspawn and use your massive strength to tear through the first few lines of an army. You are famous for picking up people in one hand and then beating the crap out of them with the other (or you can just crush the life out of him). However Ogres are excellent scavengers since they will steal items from the warriors they defeat. During a recent (unrelated) conflict you have lost your armour and thus you ant to find it. Since finding your armour is so important to you you have put aside you killing abilities in favour of hunting for your lost items.

Although you do not wish to kill you still command much respect and thus each night you can PM to both ginganinja and loudkirbyking titled “Night X - Send Shrieks to watch <User>”. Shrieks are the Darkspawn’s covert troops and they will watch <User>. By the end of the night you will be able to determine if <User> is holding any of your Armour Items.

In addition you may also send another PM each night to both ginganinja and loudkirbyking titled “Night X - Intimidate <User>”. You will appear before <User> with all your fearsome power. <User> will be terrified of being killed, unaware that you do not wish to kill anyone. <User> will flee from you. If <User> has any of your Armour Items they will leave them behind in order to run faster and you will be able to take those Armour Items for yourself. Note that if <User> has any other items then they will keep hold of them thus you can only steal your Armour Items.

Due to your awesome size, strength, and power once you have obtained an Armour piece it cannot be stolen back from you in any way. Also, if somebody dies holding an Armour piece then that piece will be automatically given to you.

You are allied with yourself. You win if there is one faction remaining in the game. In addition finding your armour is of the highest priority to you. Thus you cannot win until you find and own all of the pieces of your armour.

It might be possible for your Win Condition to change.
loudkirbyking, healed and angry, pointed up as a large meteor crushed ginganinja, the two beginning to get into a host fight. Due to this massive power of both, you all decide to flee before someone gets accidentally killed. The only thing anyone sees when they look back is meteors falling, and bright lightning flashing through the sky.

Day 3 will begin after all PMs are out. I will post when all PMs are out.

Edit: Also, forgot to say, zorbees is back

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ginganinja steps forward. "People, due to certain circumstances we require a new person to be given the powers of Delphi". Its pretty simple to get voting. You all nod in agreement and turn to leave when......

There is a huge rumble. The ground begins to shake and then purple light appears and blasts earthward. You run to the square in awe and find ginganinja already there, waiting. The light fades and a man stands in front of you. He has a name tag printed on his clothes which reads “Hermes”.

ginganinja opens his mouth to speak but Hermes raises a hand, gestures, and ginganinja is blown back and crashes into a wall. loudkirbyking sighs, rushing off to check on ginganinja.

“Sup everyone”, Hermes grins. “Thanks for somebody calling me down here, its nice to meddle in mortal affairs.”
You are all silent, except for the loud curses sprouting from the broken wall. Since nobody has something constructive to say Hermes goes on:

“Well as I was saying its nice to be here so I want to give one of you a gift. I would play Duck-Duck goose to see who is the lucky winner but ginganinja is soo old-fashioned, believes that everything has to be fair.” “Well I think that a vote is the best option since its what ginganinja wants and, to be fair I did throw him through a wall”. Hermes gives a smirk then vanishes. A second everyone is holding a card with “Vote Hermes” printed on it. A voting booth appears, covering the hole left by ginganinja’s tumble through the wall. “Free food” yells somebody and you all pile into the voting booth, there is sadly no free food but you all decide to vote anyway. Slowly, the votes get tallied…

SUDDENLY A COLOSSAL EXPLOSION SHAKES THE RUINS

The ground spasms causing fissures to appear in the ground. Blasts of wind scream through the area blasting anyone back that gets it there way. The are flashs for gold, and you all fear for your lives. Ginganinja stops strangling loudkirbyking for a moment to watch so you know its serious.

A HUGE golden Pentagram appears in the sand. Golden Light shines so bright you all shield your eyes. After a while the light flares once, then fades. In its place is a huge figure. Its Aura of Power makes you tremble. You all wonder who on EARTH was stupid enough or just plain arrogant enough to summon a beast such as this.

Standing before you was the mighty EXODIA!

ginganinja shoves his way through the crowd seeming unperturbed by this new being. He was dwarfed by this great figure yet he showed no fear and muttered something in Egyptian. Exodia made a booming reply and ginganinja turned around and spoke to you.

“Greeting all of you. Exodia has been summoned here by an unknown person. Exodia wishes to thank this person and give him a great reward. Thus I ask that the person who awakened Exodia, to please step forward now!”

You all look around but no-one steps forward. Perhaps he is too afraid of Exodia’s power, perhaps he thought he would be a target, or maybe he was just a fucking pussy. Nevertheless the square was quiet and ginganinja sighed:

“Since no-one has stepped forward I propose a Vote. You will each privately give me your vote for who will receive Exodia’s generous gift. After 36 hours a decision will be reached and the lucky winner will receive a private audience with Exodia where he will receive great power. Now go and decide who is deserving of this gift.

Glad for an excuse to leave Exodia’s presence you all withdraw from the square and begin preparing for your vote.

If this was not clear both the Exodia statue, the Hermes Statue and the Delphi Statue are all in the game. Thus over the next 36 hours you must PM me and loudkirbyking your votes for each of the three statues as to who should receive these gifts.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Fuk yes

Anyway guys don't forget to send in your votes for the Delphi statue as well (unless you purposely don't want to vote somebody for it).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)