[Standard] Ancient Mafia- N4

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
WELCOME TO ANCIENT MAFIA

The Rules

Rules (stolen from minor character Mafia and modified)

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screen-shotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "lynch USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone (yes you can create custom lynch votes provided they are noticeable/readable) , and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, there will be a grace period of 2-3 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). The game will start on Night 0, and there will be NO kills Night 0. In addition Role PMs cannot be distributed during N0.

5. If there is a tie no-one will be killed.

6. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember to send your PMs to BOTH ginganinja and loudkirbyking.

7. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X - Idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.

8. There are Items in this game. If you wish to send an item you must PM both ginganinja and loudkirbyking titled “Night X - Sending Item to <User>”. Items are moved at the end of the night. If an item is held at the time of death it is randomly redistributed.

9. Priorities have been set and will be kept a secret. Do not bother asking about them

10. There is a mole in this game. Also since this is mafia be careful of whom you trust.

11. You MUST have IRC. I also want to see you guys being active on there.

12. BE active. Seriously guys I cannot stress this enough. if you will be inactive then do not sign up! Idlers (in my humble opinion) ruin Mafia games so I will sub you out without hesitation if I suspect you are idle. I might nudge you first. (no guarantee's though).

13. I am from New Zealand. Thus I realise that timezones might get awkward especially when people want to be around deadline. I will try to schedule deadlines around convenient times for you but I have work and thus it might not be possible. I will give a warning though if deadline might be late.

14. I don’t want to tag this as [Experimental] but there are new concepts in this game. Do not assume something to be too ‘out there” to be true.

15. You can target dead people with abilities. I cannot promise anything will happen though.

16. Items do not show up on inspection.

17. I am Human! Therefore I can make mistakes. Also since me and loudkirbyking spilt the Role PMs it is likely that there may be differences and/or grammar mistakes in the Role PMs despite the Role PMs being proof read multiple times. Therefore don’t take a spelling error as definite proof that a Role PM has been faked.

18. No stealth Lynching. vonFiedler and polelover used this rule in Metroidvania Mafia and its being used in this mafia. If we see it, we will try to prevent it to the best of our abilities, but please don’t.

19. If you break a posting restriction, post in the thread when silenced etc then you will be godkilled. Please don’t do this :(

20. Please notify me and loudkirbyking with any spreadsheets and IRC channels you guys create for this game.

21. TALK to me (screw loudkirbyking). I am hosting this game so the least you guys can do is talk to the host. Give me reasons for your actions, updates, plans etc etc. Trust me, it makes for a better postgame. Also please don’t make me PM you asking for you to talk to me. Makes me feel mean, desperate for attention and hints at a lack of social life.

The sun beats down in Egypt. It is hot and the sand gets everywhere, however many of you fail to notice these small details. This is due to the riot where rival groups are arguing in the town square. The dispute appears to be between The Explorers and The Guardians which are laying claim to the new site of ruins found in Egypt. Both sides are claiming ownership which has led to this conflict. Involved with your dispute you almost fail to notice a sharp ray of white light which strikes the ground. The light fades and a hawk headed man, bare-chested and wearing nothing but some light blue pants strides into the middle of the riot. You all back away from this man mainly due to his fearsome appearance and the fact that the staff he carries is glowing and letting of a crackling noise. As he strides past a piece of papyrus falls to the ground, on it is written….

Dear ginganinja, you are Son of Osiris.

You are a Hero unit from the PC game Age of Mythology. You have the head of a hawk and you shoot lightning. You kick ass. You have arisen to judge this conflict equally, since you are the son of Osiris you have his blessing and thus your word is final. In addition to your demi-god powers you have the ability to “Substitute <User 1> in for <User 2>.” This will let you swap a mortal for another. Since you have yet to learn the value of patience, extreme and repeated use of this ability may trigger a fit of eternal rage that will kill all mortals in this conflict. You can also blast <User> with Lightning which will kill any mortal foolish enough to break the law or test your patience. You can use this ability any number of times since you like killing with lightning that much. You are holding the Staff which fires your lightning. This weapon cannot be stolen or destroyed. There is no defence from this weapon and it can be used an unlimited amount to times.

You are allied with yourself. You win when the conflict has been resolved between the factions.

As you come to terms with this unexpected development another man pushes his way through the crowd. This man also looks odd in that he is wearing the traditional cloths of an Egyptian Pharaoh. The Pharaoh catches sight of the hawk headed man and abruptly kneels. As he does so he drops a piece of papyrus…

Dear loudkirbyking, you are Pharaoh.

You are the current King of Egypt and hold an exulted rank in this conflict between the two sides. You are also a disciple of Osiris and thus can not harm his son.
You are the servant of all demigods and thus you will obey whenever you are given instructions.

Since you have been a good king you have similar powers to the Son of Osiris but, needless to say a demigod’s powers will always trump yours. However you are allowed to give updates as required.

You are holding nothing. This is because you are an underling of Osiris and thus own nothing but the clothes you wear.

You are allied with the Son of Osiris. If people get upset about the new indestructible wolf slipping into this conflict then when the shit hits the fan its all on you. Since you are a scapegoat you cannot win.
The hawk man raises his staff and suddenly his magically amplified voice rings out across the square. To your surprise he speaks fluent English so you understand his words.

“Greetings and welcome to Egypt. Osiris has been watching you squabble and has sent me to bring about a diplomatic resolution to this crisis.” Since you get me we do things my way, thus everyday you will each vote for somebody. The lucky winner gets a painful execution by yours truly. In the night though, I don’t f**king care what you do. Feel free to kill each other. Whatever faction survives, wins control over the ruins. So yeah, get killing.”

The man stalks away and night begins to fall. You all leave the square, attempting to do whatever it takes to survive the night….

Player List (7)
Aura Guardian
BunnyMaster
Game Freak201
coolking49
danmantincan
imperfectluck
zorbees

Dead
Capefeather (Guardian Tracker) (Lynched D1)
UncleSam: (Guardian Hooker) (Killed N1)
Yeti: (Explorers Safeguard) (Killed N1)
Nachos (Explorers Alliance Checker) (killed N1)

wickdaggler (Guardian Inspector) (Lynched D2)
jigglypuffers42 (Neutral) (Item Scanner and Thief) (Killed N2)
badalcristiano (Explorers) (Mayor) (lynched D3)

Altair (Mole) (Insane Fanatics)
Captain Bagman (Guardian Thief)
Dogfish44 (Thief) (Insane Fanatics)
Improbability (Explorer Thief)
Johann (Bodyguard) (Insane Fanatics)
Quagsires (Guardians Persuader)
RaRe555 (Explorer Redirector)
Slipperjeans (Kidnapper) (Insane Fanatics)
StevenSnype (Inspector) (Insane Fanatics)
dukefan5 (Explorers Bodyguard)

-TheLucarioEffect- (Guardian Bodyguard) (Lynched D4)

PMs Going Out

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All PMs are now out

if you did not get anything then contact me asap

It is now N0. NO Role PM sharing unless otherwise stated
There will also be NO kills this night

Night 0 will end in 48 hours on Friday 3.20PM GMT +13

Altair

just who is the coon?
ok listen up motherfuckers

I am a member of the
s, and since I grow tired of moling people I would like to lead my actual team for once. If our inspector would like to inspect me he or she will see I am completely legit. Also my role is kind of provable and I am an experienced player so while I don't expect you guys to claim night 0, I would like claims by the end of the first day at least when I have lynched a member of the guardians hopefully.

tl;dr: I wish to lead our team and I expect claims by the end of day uno, althought any info before that is appreciated!

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
GUYS LISTEN UP

I am a member of the separated faction called the Hobos. If anyone else is in this faction, please claim to me. I will lead our glorious faction to victory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)