RitterCat's iPhone art

My sister really likes your Quagsire drawing, and that's saying something since she thought Pokemon got stupid after Red, Blue and Yellow. Kudos. :B She remembered its name too (even though it's already on the drawing). She thought it was the same thing as Wobbufett, but she doesn't remember any of the Johto Pokemon really, lol. I love the Quagsire too, only critique I can give is that it seems too skinny to be a Quagsire.

THE ALPHABET IS COMPLETE

Quagsire for .Rain.

(the larger Q is intentional)
lol Quagsire looks so durp-y.

I love it, especially what you did with its legs. They make it look so human, but so not-human at the same time.

And it has a fat tail. lol nice

Seems I'm a little late with the Quagsire comments. I love it too. Seems a little skinny though.

Oh and, congrats on completing the Alphabet.

Exploding Electrode for Server_Crash

Meh. Exploding was pretty tricksty to pull off. Not my greatest piece of work. Still, I hope everyone lieks.

Oh, soz Random

The post was on the previous page and I was in the middle of typing it so i just guessed. Anyway, I'm happy you lieked it Random =D

Exploding Electrode for Server_Crash

Meh. Exploding was pretty tricksty to pull off. Not my greatest piece of work. Still, I hope everyone lieks.
OMG IT'S THE SUN!

It's not exactly exploding, but it's RIGHT about to explode. lol grammar fail

That said, I don't know how you would draw an Explosion without losing Electrode in it. I still enjoy your work, Ritter. Keep at it!

Has my criticism been constructive so far? :P

OMG IT'S THE SUN!

It's not exactly exploding, but it's RIGHT about to explode. lol grammar fail

That said, I don't know how you would draw an Explosion without losing Electrode in it. I still enjoy your work, Ritter. Keep at it!

Has my criticism been constructive so far? :P
That's good, because the actual request was an Electrode just about to explode.

Your criticism has been very constructive so far. :P

I like Electrode. It does look right about to explode. You can't really draw an Explosion, or there's no electrode. And it doesn't look like it's using Discharge, either. You got around them really well.

Christmas is a time for giving gifts, and visiting relatives in the country where I cannot access a computer, therefore NO INTERNET, being the reason for my tardiness in getting up this picture. I hope you weren't too impatient Aleva, but now for Christmas (well, late Boxing Day) you get your Typhlosion. Hope u liek! =D

Epic flames are hard to draw!

No, RitterCat is not British, he is Australian, and is pissed off with the English for thrashing us in the Boxing Day test, which means they will probably (never give up hope) retain the Ashes sadface. For all non-cricket fans, ignore what I just said.

^my american brain does not comprehend the second paragraph

and if you're australian, I have a question: what is a 'whippersnipper' and what is a 'wheelybin'?

^my american brain does not comprehend the second paragraph

and if you're australian, I have a question: what is a 'whippersnipper' and what is a 'wheelybin'?
Don't worry its to do with cricket

We barely use the word whippersnipper, but it is a device with a long handle that has a blade on the end that rotates super quickly, and is used for cutting grass. A wheelybin is a bin on wheels, the kind you put your rubbish in to outside to be collected by the garbage truck.

whippersnipper

wheelybin

lol off topic

Lol, random much? Typlohsion looks amazing. His eye could have been a little bigger, but apart from that, I'd say perfect.

Christmas is a time for giving gifts, and visiting relatives in the country where I cannot access a computer, therefore NO INTERNET, being the reason for my tardiness in getting up this picture. I hope you weren't too impatient Aleva, but now for Christmas (well, late Boxing Day) you get your Typhlosion. Hope u liek! =D

It looks like a vampire... with fire... and muscles...

I don't know about Aleva, but I liek

whippersnipper

wheelybin

lol off topic
As always, your art skills amaze me
lololololol

I am a retard. Last night, I put Slim's Greek Soldier Combusken in the first post but didn't actually post it. Now, the next morning, here it is.

Greek Soldier Combusken for Slim

Yay finally Grumpig lives up to the pun in its name

Grumpy Grumpig

lol
cranky old man
but he looks more angry than grumpy to me

I like the first shaking. It goes well with the eyes. And the bead on his chest makes it look like he pulled his pants up really high. As always, good work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)