Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost to Drcossack game 1, won the second and won the third due to a bit of hax after he got a lucky 1% live. Oh well, pokes.

GGs.

Defeated Aldaron 2-1 in a ridiculously haxy series that thankfully ended in a third game being pretty much hax free. GG's

BS matchin bros vs bros =(

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
k so i was playin my guy and he d/c'd when i was 4-3 but i was in a real favorbael position so i think ill take the win...

anyway hes not replying to my pm's even tho it says he's online and i wont be on till 2 days from today so we'll battle then i guess

Posting here for reference and for the upcoming Round 2. Starting tomorrow possibly I will be on a vacation trip to Mexico and should return around the 10th of January or a bit later but with the 2nd Round starting possibly the 4th, I'm posting to inform my opponent of my absence.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Okey dokey

I won the first two battles against LafondaOnFire, then played the third for fun where I got utterly outpredicted and destroyed...

So yeah, 2-1. Thanks to LafondaOnFire for being a terrific sport, we both had a bit of luck but both were pretty much ggs all around.

I subbed in for Ninjadead and battled bugmaniacbob.
I lost the first two battles and won the third, so I lost 1-2.
Good games btw! They were really well played and fun!

Comp and I scheduled a match today at 8PM (my time). I waited from then until now -- 9PM but Comp hasn't been on the forums since 3~ pm yesterday and I also didn't see him on either the PO or Smogon servers for the hour I've been on, so I'm going to go out now and hopefully he'll pm me back eventually...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)