Fight like a man, man!

great warstory, 8/10. why does that bad warstory someone posted a while ago have like 16 hearts wile legitimately good ones like this dont have any?

You took that war story seriously. It was really a joke, and was intended to be funny in terms of terribleness.

This war story is pretty decent. I enjoyed it enough.

I'm surprised I'm not seeing larger numbers. I'm not going into depth with this review, but the formatting (really I gotta stop mentioning it) is fine, the battle was average, but the commentary was very funny and catching. I'd give this an 8/10 easy if not more. Great job, I want to see more from you in the future.

Dear Stealth rock, I must apologize for all the miserable comments I made in 4th gen. Please come back so that we may net beautiful KOs together. Sincerely, Alphatron.
I love this comment.

Anyways, good warstory with some decent commentary, but the amount of hax was just nuts.

alphatron

Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!
Thanks for all the comments guys! I admit that this wasn't the finest battle I've ever had, so I will do my best to deliver battles of higher quality in the future. I'll also remember to hit the "save log" button more often. I usually forget to do that until after the battle window has closed.

I'm guessing my opponent left Nattorei in on Xatu because he had nothing to switch to that could eliminate him. Without screens, gyro ball against my Xatu is a 3HKO anyway, hitting me for nearly half of my hp. At least he made sure not to set up hazards against himself.

I'm not sure how or why Shinpora's sprite....morphed the way it did. It was fine when I uploaded it to imageshack, but went haywire when I posted it in this topic. In any case, don't question it too much. I'm sure that's just Shinpora's current state after being critted by one too many pokemon.

The stealth rock comment is really the way I feel whenever I somehow end up not using stealth rock. With this same team, a magnezone tanked Shell smashed Cloyster's Shell Blade and lived with 1% left (I swear, I thought he was actually running sturdy).

WOW! You handled all the ridiculous hax very well, also managing to hax their Murkrow at one point. Your comments were refreshing and vibrant with lots of light humour. That power Whip at the end made my heart stop though.. Great warstory,e asily a 9/10 by my standards, with props for using my 2nd favourite Gen 5 (Sigilyph) and Swalot the 'useless'.

Despite the hax against you it was still an alright battle. It was over once you got 2 Cosmic Powers but the hax took away from what was otherwise enjoyable. The commentary was decent and props for the cool team (Stockpile Quagsire and BU Gallade). Good luck in the future.

Damn, love your comments about Conkeldurr.

A warstories are about the quality of the read. Better than great battles because of commentary and the pokemon you used.
8.5/10

As someone who uses the same Shinbora (I run more of an offensive bulky boosting team overall, though), I cried a little bit when he died so fast. I don't have a list of who has done it like you do, but the same thing happens to me and he gets critted far too soon and far too often (It's clearly a PO conspiracy).

I thought the battle was decent, but the commentary was fun, so I enjoyed it plenty. I'd give you a Shinbora, but a Luvdisc will have to do.

Though Shinbora's walled by Houndoom, I enjoy using the same set; I normally try to baton pass some Butterfly Dances/Shell Smashes to it first just for fun/overkill, though. (And then bragging in the chat about my base 620 STAB moves.)

Great Read, 9/10 because it is so much better than most of the ones i've seen. I loved the format and the commentary, the battle was down to the wire, which i find more interesting than "OMG I MADE THIS AWESOME PREDICTION." Keep up the good work.

Your commentary was really witty and the battle was pretty decent, seeing as you got through all that hax. May I ask what your spread was for Gallade? (props for using 'im, btw)

That freeze from the ice beam, not to mention the boatload of critical hits... make this war story one of the haxxiest ever. Overall 8 of 10 and Luvdisc

''You've got eight balls Nattorei. Let's see if you've got what it takes to handle me with all of them (I swear, this sounded a lot less dirty before I proofread this).'' I lol'd when I saw this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)