Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

Oh well, you're banned and no arguing is going to get you unbanned at this point. Of course you can deny anything you want, but things are stacked against you:

* Lighthouse being destroyed, and said iron blocks being found in "your mob trap"
* Giant creeper magically blowing up although there was never any TNT in there.
* Ben's house across the road from the creeper being blown up.
* In posession of loads of diamonds after being on the server for two days, spewing them out like you had diahrrea (see through texture packs anyone?)
* Generally acting like an asshole when you "accidentally killed vonFielder". The "accidental kill" was caused by an invisible vF chucking feathers at you, and you shot arrows. I don't think anyone would randomly shoot in the air, especially when HE SAID HE WAS THERE, and then you proceeded to steal his 9 stacks of gunpowder which were conveniently found in your chest. You acted like a 5 year old afterwards, putting on caps lock and even barricading yourself in a public area with TNT.

At the end of the day, you clearly hate the server now so you have no need to argue any further about it.

How'd you know that it was 64 diamond swords?
I killed him a few times before he actually said he had to kill me as an admin duty to check my belongings.

well LOL. Cass saw, i had all the holes in the wall filled with smoothstone. he even called me a designaholic to do that. The cobble was put there after i was banned. Fail framing me.

If bens house was near the creeperexplosion, maybe the explosion from the creeper hit it?

You guys said yourself my MO is tnt. Why would I be so careless as to blow it up when A im right there and B in a way that it killed me and all my belongings. it takes less than 3 seconds to build a 5 or 10 min delay timer to detonate something.

I said myself that I disagreed with having the illegit iron on the server. I said if it were my choice I would burn it. Why would I have it in a chest to be found among my projects?

You dont seem to understand that minecraft doesnt render everything, see through pack or not. Also, several members admitted to using them, ban them also. at least they did something wrong.

Killing admins for whatever reason is usually ban worthy.
HAHAHHAHAHA when you have diamonds and gunpowder on you, and you see somebody come up to you and hit you with a diamond sword. you kill them first and worry after. especially on a non pvp server. When you are in the middle of nowhere. And there are death/grief threats against you.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
okay let's cut this shit out

hyper, you're off the server and that's that

i don't want more people clogging this thread up with bickering -- the smogcraft admins have acted based on the evidence they had on hand, and that should be enough

I couldnt care less about your crappy biased dramafest server. However, I have a reputation that you are staining with your griefing accusations and I feel that you should either publish real proof or make a public retraction and apology of the griefing accusation and just say that I was banned cuz you didnt want me.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
oh

well please accept my apologies then there buddy, i didn't mean to tarnish your gargantuan superstar eleven post reputation

you've seen the proof, whether you want to accept its legitimacy or not. get your head out of your ass; no-one is going to apologise to you for the damage you've caused on smogon's server

in short, fuck off

I couldnt care less about your crappy biased dramafest server. However, I have a reputation that you are staining with your griefing accusations and I feel that you should either publish real proof or make a public retraction and apology of the griefing accusation and just say that I was banned cuz you didnt want me.
[12:31] <hyperhopper> i dont know about ben. i dont know about the tower. the creeper blew me up. vf killed me. Im the victim here. of false accusations and griefing
[12:31] <dogfish44> ...well, pretty close
[12:31] <&forks> regardless of guilt or innocence, this server is run on democratic system whereupon administrative actions are based upon the will of the people
[12:31] <&forks> more than anything, you're gone because people wanted you gone

that is why you were banned. we don't have any evidence that conclusively proves you responsible for any of the crimes you committed, but there's more than enough to suggest that your presence is a detriment to the server. and thus the people of smogcraft unanimously decided that permanently expelling you from the server was in the best interests of the community. that's how smogcraft works.

(also, to be fair, "don't be a jerk" is smogcraft's oldest (and only?) solid rule.)

as far as your reputation goes, i'd be less worried about the accusations of a low-key server with no relevance to any other aspect of your e-life, and more about that poisonous attitude of yours. that right there is half the reason we elected to give you the boot.

thank you to everyone who defended the actions of the smogcraft administrative team. i now ask that, seeing as the ban is final and thorough justification has been presented, we drop the subject and make no further mention of it in this thread.

oh

well please accept my apologies then there buddy, i didn't mean to tarnish your gargantuan superstar eleven post reputation

you've seen the proof, whether you want to accept its legitimacy or not. get your head out of your ass; no-one is going to apologise to you for the damage you've caused on smogon's server

in short, fuck off
"dont be a jerk"

Great pick for a forum mod. really dude? Act respectable.

Messing around in creative:

This should technically be the best possible mob trap, with no grass or dark surface (glowstone) for 144 blocks (maximum spawn distance for mobs) around the central point on where you stand. There would probably be double the amount of hostile mobs there if I cleared out the caves underneath the thing... but 144x144 is a lot of caves..

There's a friendly side and a hostile side :P

Mobs start coming down the water chutes into their pens in seconds!

So how do I go about getting whitelisted? Figure it'd be fun to try to play on this server since I've not messed around with multiplayer yet. 'Course, my artistic skills are limited so I couldn't make any real fancy shit.

Dont. I worked and worked. Fixed stuff for them. Got griefed. Pulled an all nighter building a custom mob farm for the server's needs. After all this I get banned for being "suspicious" and "having the ability" to grief crap that I dont even know of.

Ignore Hyper this is a fun server and everyone is helpful especially dan dan, dogfish, alch, and masdri (can't spell his name)

Everyone else is probally nice but I have only spoken to these people.

Major important edit:

Many accounts username and passwords have been posted and by many I mean over 1500.

CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)